In Episode 9 will Rey & Kylo become an item?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Beniboybling
There was tension in that lift. I think they like each other...

DarthDuelist9
Depends on the outcome but there's definitely something there, IIRC Mark Hamil even said there was some romantic tension between them.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthDuelist9
Depends on the outcome but there's definitely something there, IIRC Mark Hamil even said there was some romantic tension between them.

Well I mean, that's visibly the case. No actor statements needed.

Jmanghan
she will ride his cock.

Greysentinel365
At this point the ST is a giant joke. So why not let's add cringey romance.

Full on Attack of the Clones this *****.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Jmanghan
she will ride his cock. thumb up

Benithesoyboy
Who gives a shit? Half the SW faithful have jumped off this sinking ship.

Episode 9 will flop spectacularly.

Nephthys
No.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Nephthys
No. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon5.gif

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Benithesoyboy
Who gives a shit? Half the SW faithful have jumped off this sinking ship.

Episode 9 will flop spectacularly.

That's incredible. Everything you just said was wrong. Most Star Wars fans will still go to see the movie, even if only to rag on it. Episode 9 will do well in the box office. And this will not be the Last Star Wars Movie.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Beniboybling
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/icons/v2/icon5.gif

He'll possibly have one last chance at redemption and toss it away yet again then die.

Beniboybling
bump, for steamy discussion.

Kurk
Romanticism has no place in Star Wars. No matter how it's done, it looks cringey and inappropriate.

cs_zoltan
Straight couples? Ewww.

Stigma
Hopefully not.

Zentrex
I hope not. There was tension between them, they want each other on their side, but romance is just not the direction I want this to go toward. There's no reason for it, and if it too far in, then it'll just kill the very thing which made their interactions fun to watch.

Beniboybling
Not the answers I was looking for. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Fated Xtasy
I will sell my soul to satan in hopes that JJ can save this directionless franchise

The Merchant
Seems like Poe will be added into the fray. Rey, Kylo, and Finn pining for Rey. I see Poe dying Finn ending up with Rose, so yeah Reylo will probs happen.

Rockydonovang
Why does this thread exist.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.