King Adas runs the PT era gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordOfTheLight
The so called Sith'Ari of his time runs the gauntlet of some of the most powerful force users in history.

Warm up:
Aayla Secura

1. Stass Allie

2. Adi Gallia

3. Quinlan Vos

4. Agen Kolar

5. Saesee Tiin

6. Plo/Ventress/Kit/Savage

7. Grevious

8. Obi Wan/Darth Maul

9. Dooku

10. Mace/Base ROTS Anakin

11. Anakin( Zonakin)

12. Sidious/Yoda/KF Vader

All characters in their respective primes unless mentioned. All out. Where does he stop?

DarthAnt66
What the **** is up with #6?

LordOfTheLight
I can't be bothered deciding who ranks above who for those 4.

DarthAnt66
So does he fight one of those four, those four individually, or them en masse?

The Ellimist
Warm up

LordOfTheLight
One of those. Forgot to mention, the / indicates that he fights someone on their exact level. Or approximate however you want to consider it. Not all of them certainly.

Mixed it up with tier rankings tbh.

DarthAnt66
As Skillz and I like to imagine, Adas slugged it out with Soa, so pretty far.

Azronger
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
As Skillz and I like to imagine, Adas slugged it out with Soa, so pretty far.

Quote?

DarthAnt66
As Skillz and I like to imagine
thumb up

The time-tables match up so that it's likely Soa was the one who invaded Korriban.

It's stated Adas personally fought off the Rakatan invaders but died in the process, hence our belief Adas and Soa fought.

Of course, there's no way of actually knowing, since Adas is almost completely shrouded in myth with little concrete facts.

For other feats, though, Nadd used Adas' holocron to subjugate Onderon, and Adas lived for 300 years via the Force.

The Ellimist
ahaha Soa is supposed to be a surefire doom for the TOR galaxy but gets solo'd by Adas

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

The time-tables match up so that it's likely Soa was the one who invaded Korriban.

It's stated Adas personally fought off the Rakatan invaders but died in the process, hence our belief Adas and Soa fought.

Of course, there's no way of actually knowing, since Adas is almost completely shrouded in myth with little concrete facts.

For other feats, though, Nadd used Adas' holocron to subjugate Onderon, and Adas lived for 300 years via the Force.

thumb up

Also, in the Eternity Vault where Soa is housed, there is a group of Sith called the Infernal Council that is imprisoned right in front of Soa's chambers. One of these Sith Lords is titled "The Betrayer of Adas."

So I'd love to believe that Adas fought Soa and died driving him off.

Ursumeles
Ngl, I hope that Adas fought Soa. Adas is badass thumb up

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Adas is badass thumb up
IIRC, Adas lived for multiple centuries via sheer Force potential without even knowing the Force was a thing.

And that's before the Rakata began to teach him how to properly use the dark-side.

Elm's musings he dies to Aayla are kekable. Adas might one-shot her with his enormous physical strength.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, I'm rolling with Adas killing Aayla in a single blow.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Yeah, I'm rolling with Adas killing Aayla in a single blow.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4&t=2m46s

Aayla vs Adas. ^

The Ellimist
Isn't it confirmed that the Exiles > Adas?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I don't think that's ever explicitly confirmed, no.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Isn't it confirmed that the Exiles > Adas?
The main records of Adas were kept in the Holocron of King Nakgru, which was noted to have not been touched in over ten thousand years by Sorzus Syn when she found it. She noted how the information contained within it was distinct from the Sith's oral histories and scrolls, therefore meaning that the Sith people likely did not have a proper understanding of Adas or what he was capable of. So, while it is stated that the Sith people thought the Exiles to be more powerful than Adas, it's hardly conclusive, especially considering Ajunta Pall telepathically forced the Sith to bow before him.

The Merchant
Ajunta Pall did say he and the Exiles were stronger than all those before them.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Merchant
Ajunta Pall did say he and the Exiles were stronger than all those before them.
"It...we were not the first to fall to the dark side. But we...had more power than those before us. It...came from elsewhere..."

Seems like he's comparing his power to other fallen Jedi. Even then, he states the reason they're more powerful is because of an external amp (i.e. Star Map).

The Ellimist
bump

One Big Mob
thumb up

Also, in the Eternity Vault where Soa is housed, there is a group of Sith called the Infernal Council that is imprisoned right in front of Soa's chambers. One of these Sith Lords is titled "The Betrayer of Adas."

So I'd love to believe that Adas fought Soa and died driving him off. Wouldn't this imply that Adas was betrayed, Ie stabbed in the back, and that's why he lost?

Jaggarath
Or the Sith joined the Rakata. IIRC it's said Adas was slain by Rakatan invaders as he successfully fought them off.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Wouldn't this imply that Adas was betrayed, Ie stabbed in the back, and that's why he lost?

Well, it implies he was stabbed in the back. How or when isn't exactly clear. It could be that they just betrayed Adas to join Soa and his armies.

Edit: My headcanon is that Adas did have some sort of confrontation with Soa, though.

One Big Mob
Originally posted by Jaggarath
Or the Sith joined the Rakata. IIRC it's said Adas was slain by Rakatan invaders as he successfully fought them off. Hmm, I kind of glanced over a lot of his profiles recently. I didn't assume any connection with Soa, so now I'm curious what I skipped over. I'll look into him a little deeper tomorrow.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by One Big Mob
Hmm, I kind of glanced over a lot of his profiles recently. I didn't assume any connection with Soa, so now I'm curious what i skipped over. I'll look into him a little deeper tomorrow.

Yeah, and Soa states that he's been imprisoned for 20,000 years circa SWTOR. That oddly lines up with the time Adas existed.

One Big Mob
I know there's conflicting reports, but this implies he survived the Rakata. If combined with him being betrayed...
But yeah, just an implication, or at least it is when combined with others that state he died. I'll look into it better though later on.

https://i.imgur.com/24dNjNE.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/O3HfQVK.jpg

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
It's weird, though, because it seems like not all the Rakata were on the side of Soa, given they were the ones who imprisoned him, (along with his servants and devices). I wonder how that fits in with the Adas stuff.

One Big Mob
It's weird, though, because it seems like not all the Rakata were on the side of Soa, given they were the ones who imprisoned him, (along with his servants and devices). I wonder how that fits in with the Adas stuff. I found another source that said Adas drove them away, but never said he traveled so, meh.

But anyway, Soa was in charge of Korriban and it doesn't seem his imprisonment overlaps with what happened there. If he was able to take Adas' Sith forces with him "somewhere", and the Rakata were definite enemies of Adas, then it implies he was captured after. Maybe because of accidentally giving them technology, or he just went mad.

More stuff is required I think.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Perhaps the Rakata invaded Korriban to take it back after Soa was imprisoned, because Soa was imprisoned by the Rakata along with a host of different species.

Freedon Nadd
A guy with an axe driving the Rakatans and succeeding is not going to lose to any of these.

RealistRacism
I'm not even going to try and place Adas, since his 'feats' are murky. He does clear on badassery alone though.

Freedon Nadd
You could say that about his Force abilities. But not Force power.
He obviously knows the basic principles of "magic".

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.