The Lefts War on the Male Gender (The New Sexim?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Flyattractor
Something that has been going on for a while now but has really Ramped up in the last Few Decades.

Now we have such discusions as the "Extreme Mail Brain Theory.

U_xJxuLa7gQ

Emperordmb
Lol it's AdamPOE in the thumbnail... not exactly the best example of masculinity but alright.

Flyattractor
No. This is the COOL Version of the one Adam chose. So yeah.
Why do the Left hate the Male Gender aka Member?

Emperordmb
Also... has anyone ever picked up on shit like "Stop mansplaining! You don't know what it's like to be a woman, you can't talk to me about female issues because you don't know anything!... Now let me, a woman, tell you about why masculinity is toxic"

Or shit like "I'm black, you with your white privilege haven't experienced being black so you can't get involved in debates regarding black people and be taken seriously... now let me tell you about whiteness in our society and why it needs to end."

Flyattractor
This all goes back to the Lefts attempts to literally Neuter the Human Race into this gray sexless drone species that's only purpose is to serve the All Powerful Elitists Masters.

Emperordmb
Well more specifically the progressive and marxist parts of the left. There are social liberals who are left-wing economically and don't buy into this social collectivism identity bullshit, such as Sargon, or myself before I shifted to the right economically, or my parents, or King Joker.

Flyattractor
This also brings up the main differences between Liberals and Leftists. Liberals are Wimps that are just whiny Hippies where as the Leftists are the Fascist Arm of the Party. I can recall seeing TV Specials on this from back in the day. Where they gave Boy Toys to Girls and Girl Toys to Boys in this play room and then they got all pissy when the 4 year olds swapped toys with each other. They CLAIM to be Big Science Lovers but they Fight Nature at almost every step to IMPOSE their View on it.

Surtur

Flyattractor
OFpYj0E-yb4

Time to drug em up.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.