Supreme Leader Snoke vs Count Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
1. Sabers

2. Force

3. All-Out

Who wins?

The Lost
Sabers?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Lost
Sabers?
Gonna be a uphill battle for Snoke, surely.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
1. Dooku (duh)

2. Snoke solidly

3. Snoke

cs_zoltan
Dooku sweeps.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
Dooku sweeps.

Azronger
Dooku sweeps.

Trocity
Dooku sweeps.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Kek.

The Ellimist
Kylo should be more powerful than Maul and I don't think Dooku could ragdoll Maul like Snoke could ragdoll Rey, Kylo's equal.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Dooku couldn't come remotely close to doing to Maul what Snoke did to Rey.

cs_zoltan
Kylo has f-uckall on Maul. Ragdolling Kenobi >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Ragdolling Rey.

Jmanghan

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Well, of course there's a bit of speculation when it comes to Kylo, but Luke+ tier potential plus lifetime of practice and training = at least solidly above Ventress, imo. There's a reason that all Kylo had to do in Snoke's eyes to complete his training/become the next Vader was fully commit himself to the dark side: Kylo already had all the raw power and technical training he needed. So again, I really can't see Kylo not being solidly above Ventress/on Maul level.

And yet Snoke casually performed a feat various times that would kill Kylo/Rey from the effort required to do it.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, of course there's a bit of speculation when it comes to Kylo, but Luke+ tier potential plus lifetime of practice and training = at least solidly above Ventress, imo. There's a reason that all Kylo had to do in Snoke's eyes to complete his training/become the next Vader was fully commit himself to the dark side: Kylo already had all the raw power and technical training he needed. So again, I really can't see Kylo not being solidly above Ventress/on Maul level.

And yet Snoke casually performed a feat various times that would kill Kylo/Rey from the effort required to do it.

Granted, Kylo may not have reached the level he was supposed to be given his training until he kills Snoke, to which he hasn't...

...oh wait he stalemates Rey after that, nvm.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Total Warrior

cs_zoltan
Kylo already had all the raw power and technical training he needed.

Like f-uck he did. Snoke flat out said in the end of TFA that his training isn't complete. And the time passed between TFA and TLJ was like 2 whole minutes.

The Ellimist
Like f-uck he did. Snoke flat out said in the end of TFA that his training isn't complete. And the time passed between TFA and TLJ was like 2 whole minutes.

But we see in TLJ that his remaining training is just psychological.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
thumb up

Snoke literally says "complete your training" by having Kylo kill Rey (I.e. Fully commit himself to the dark side). And it's explicitly stated that Kylo has a lifetime of training and experience.

Azronger
Maul would destroy Kylo wtf.

cs_zoltan
thumb up

Snoke literally says "complete your training" by having Kylo kill Rey (I.e. Fully commit himself to the dark side). And it's explicitly stated that Kylo has a lifetime of training and experience.

Which he didn't...

And his lifetime of training and experience is still pretty f-ucking far from one of the deadliest sith lord in history.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Which he didn't...

And his lifetime of training and experience is still pretty f-ucking far from one of the deadliest sith lord in history.

Yes...but my point is that Kylo has all the raw power and technical training required to "fulfill his destiny" and become the "heir apparent to Lord Vader." I'm still not seeing the whole "sub-Ventress" thing.

It must be pretty f-ucking close, because Kylo happens to be "one of the most powerful combatants in Galactic History."

cs_zoltan
I'm still not seeing the whole "sub-Ventress" thing.

Sub-Ventress and Maul's eqaul is a big ass gap tho.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Well, the reality of the situation is that I don't really see how Kylo isn't solidly above the likes of Ventress. I.e. at least Maul level.

cs_zoltan
And I don't see how someone who struggles with Snoke's gaurds is on the level of the guy who humiliated Jinn and Kenobi...pre-prime.

quanchi112
Maul wouldn't break Kylo. Bias is a disgusting thing tbh. Your selective bias really turns some of you into grotesque creatures.

Zenwolf
And I don't see how someone who struggles with Snoke's gaurds is on the level of the guy who humiliated Jinn and Kenobi...pre-prime.

I don't see how any of you can gauge anything about Kylo or Rey when they literally have only 1 actual fight(with zero circumstances), a couple Force feats and that they scale to eachother because....The Force reasons it and some accolades. There isn't anyone around for them to fight other than eachother, but how does that help relating to others?

Has putting someone on so and so's level or lowering them to someone become that easy? If it is, why not for other characters?

Because....I don't see it, like at all.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ

Good feat for dem Praetorians. Just like Maul vs. Akk Dog is good feat for the latter. smile

quanchi112
Dooku was held prisoner by Hondo and his shitty pirates. They also prevented Dooku, Kenobi, and Anakin from escaping. Does that mean they are shit ? Seletcive bias is nauseating. Snoke had eight impressive guards to watch his back yet somehow the Hondo incidents don't matter. I don't know if you nuts are even aware of biased you are. Maul didn't blow through the blunter hunters that opposed him single handedly either.

In Phantom Menace Kenobi and Qui fled from a few droids with the force. Does that mean they are shit ? Think, kids.

quanchi112
Good feat for dem Praetorians. Just like Maul vs. Akk Dog is good feat for the latter. smile Skillz, why are they so biased ?

Trocity
Kylo should be around Maul's level, yeah.

Darth Thor

Rockydonovang
Physical bridging two people from across the galaxy>>>>>>>Exerting telekinetic control over a humanoid.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
@Thor: you best respond to me in the How powerful is Snoke thread, then.

quanchi112

quanchi112
@Thor: you best respond to me in the How powerful is Snoke thread, then. His bias won't allow him to see the truth.

Rebel95
Originally posted by quanchi112
Dooku was held prisoner by Hondo and his shitty pirates. They also prevented Dooku, Kenobi, and Anakin from escaping. Does that mean they are shit ? Seletcive bias is nauseating. Snoke had eight impressive guards to watch his back yet somehow the Hondo incidents don't matter. I don't know if you nuts are even aware of biased you are. Maul didn't blow through the blunter hunters that opposed him single handedly either.

In Phantom Menace Kenobi and Qui fled from a few droids with the force. Does that mean they are shit ? Think, kids. Originally posted by Trocity
Kylo should be around Maul's level, yeah.
thumb up

Pessimystic
Kek.

I'm sure Snoke is more powerful than was actually shown, but no way is he defeating someone of Dooku's calibre.

I wouldn't be the least bit shocked if Snoke was ragdolled tbh.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
^kek.

samappo
Both Sidious and Snoke ragdolled a Maul level force user sooooo, how does this prove Snoke is greater than Sidious?

Emasculation
Zoltan is the only voice of reason on this thread.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by samappo
Both Sidious and Snoke ragdolled a Maul level force user sooooo, how does this prove Snoke is greater than Sidious?

I don't think I ever said that....

samappo
Talking to Quanchi

Bentley
Dooku is powerful enough with the Force to make it a fight and he is a saber master. He faced more established opposition too (Kenobi can actually defend himself in RotS but Dooku's force powers overwhelmed his defenses, something even Vader failed to do). Still, I think the esotheric ways in which Snoke used his powers suggests that he's at least a very accomplished and fine Force user, so he could concevably best Dooku in a full Force combat.

Tyranus slices and dices on the saber fight though.

Darth Thor

MythLord
Well Kylo was also torturing Poe, and in order for your claim to work you're gonna need to give a reason as to why Hera's willpower is remotely comparable to Poe's(p.s. it isn't).

Darth Thor

Darth Thor

Darth Thor

quanchi112
Originally posted by samappo
Both Sidious and Snoke ragdolled a Maul level force user sooooo, how does this prove Snoke is greater than Sidious? Rey and Ren have more force power than Maul. Luke was scared of these two's power. Luke is the same Jedi who dominated Vader. Luke also felt the power of Sidious and Yoda. Luke knows, kids.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Pessimystic
Kek.

I'm sure Snoke is more powerful than was actually shown, but no way is he defeating someone of Dooku's calibre.

I wouldn't be the least bit shocked if Snoke was ragdolled tbh. Obvious sock is obvious. You're an idiot.

Pessimystic
Fear is an irrational feeling, an emotion. It determines nothing as even Sidious feared Dooku & Ventress teaming up to overthrow him.

Luke had never seen a force user make cracks in the ground? Shows how weak the PT jedi are then.

quanchi112

Darth Thor

Geistalt
even Sidious feared Dooku & Ventress teaming up to overthrow him. When?

Pessimystic
When he orders Dooku to eliminate her after a growth in power...

Geistalt
Not an indication that he fears them teaming up. It may just be that he's a cruel bastard. Not necessarily that he doesn't want more Maul and Savage-like competition.

Pessimystic
Sidious: "There is a disturbance in the Force. Your assassin, she has become very powerful."

Dooku: "Yes, my lord, she is quite important to me"

Sidious: "Too important"

Dooku: "Master..."

Sidious: "Silence! I can sense her powers growing stronger. I would hate to think you're training your own Sith apprentice to destroy me"

Dooku: "Never! My allegiance is to you, and you alone."

Sidious: "Then you must prove it. Eliminate her."

That's the full exchange of words. It's very clear what's implied.

Pessimystic
"Sidious knew should Asajj any more powerful, the combined might of Dooku and Ventress could overthrow him."

The Official Star Wars Fact File #67

Lord Stark
"Sidious knew should Asajj any more powerful, the combined might of Dooku and Ventress could overthrow him."

The Official Star Wars Fact File #67

Well played. This is backed up by Dooku saying that if Savage's power rivaled the power of Maul that they would "be even more powerful than Lord Sidious".

quanchi112

Pessimystic
Originally posted by Lord Stark
Well played. This is backed up by Dooku saying that if Savage's power rivaled the power of Maul that they would "be even more powerful than Lord Sidious".

I knew I liked you Lord Stark. Although the Stark's are weak fools, House Lannister all the way.

quanchi112
Bye bye.

Darth Thor

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
@Thor: you best respond to me in the How powerful is Snoke thread, then.

Darth Thor

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ah **** didn't see that

quanchi112

Ursumeles
I knew I liked you Lord Stark. Although the Stark's are weak fools, House Lannister all the way. thumb up
Tywin is the MVP.

Pessimystic
Originally posted by Ursumeles
thumb up
Tywin is the MVP.
Ultimate. Alpha.

Geistalt
Snoke wins Force, Dooku wins Sabers and All-Out.

Lord Stark
I knew I liked you Lord Stark. Although the Stark's are weak fools, House Lannister all the way.

Weak fools? We've ruled the North for 8,000 years. We made the Red Kings and the Barrow Kings kneel. When they refused to bend, we ended the line of the Marsh Kings. We were singing Rains of Castamere for houses while the Lannisters were still cucking for House Casterly.

Lord Tywin was admittedly the shit, but look where that left him, on the toilet.

MythLord
Or maybe you stop acting like a condescending kunt who just dismisses sh!t for the most trivial and childish things since he doesn't like them?

Poe's solo comics show off quite some decent feats of willpower, as oppose to Hera who has... none.

So because their characterizations are similar, then their willpower is too? lol

Darth Thor

quanchi112
D. Thor is getting exposed.

MythLord
Not really. You just act like a bigshot, but you have nothing to show for it. All talk, no supstance.

I can't make a rebuttle to a non-existant argument. Most of the time, instead of actually debating, you laugh off evidence for the stupidest of reasons like an angry twelve-year-old who can't accept the world isn't gonna fulfill his every whim.

If you wanna prove Maul is >>> Kylo through a TP feat, then please first give me evidence to suggest why Hera is remotely comparable to Poe in terms of willpower, other than "Herrgh, well their characters are similar!"

MythLord
substence* Fvck me and my quick fingers.

The Ellimist
ngl Legends Palpatine can't TP Bail Organa, Kylo oneshots TFU Sidious thumb up

But seriously, aren't we also assuming parity of the complexity of the information?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ngl Thor, I remember you being a lot better when you were Darth Power. Not sure what happened.

Quan has destroyed your sanity, it seems. sad

Sinious
Dooku is superior to a lot of Dark Lords of other eras. I don't see why he should be any different in canon. They're probably on the same tier in the Force. Even if Snoke is more powerful or at least more knowledgeable, he loses all out, imo. I'm gonna have to see more from him before I put him above someone like Dooku in an all out fight.

The_Tempest
Originally posted by Ursumeles
thumb up
Tywin is the MVP.

Correct.

Ultimate. Alpha.

Also correct.

My all-time favorite character. Charles Dance is a god.

SunRazer
Originally posted by The_Tempest
My all-time favorite character. Charles Dance is a god.

He's certainly come a long way since working for Pycelle. smile

The circle is now complete. When he left Pycelle, he was but the learner. Now he is the master.

Ursumeles
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Correct.

Also correct.

My all-time favorite character. Charles Dance is a god. Second favorite house?

Anyway, Snoke wins at least force imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.