Biggest Cuck on KMC ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



An_Sock
Who has the highest quantity of soy running through their veins?

Pessimystic
Why isn't there an 'all the above' option?

Pessimystic
Beni and The Lost are tied for 1st.

Beniboybling
racist crybaby makes a thread and replies with his own sock.

i think we know the answer to this one. sad

Pessimystic
I'm not a Ziggy sock or an Ellimist sock smh.

quanchi112
Who are you then ? Don't be scared to answer the question.

Pessimystic
Originally posted by Beniboybling
racist crybaby makes a thread and replies with his own sock.

i think we know the answer to this one. sad
Since when were the 'racists' the ones bitching and crying? You and The Lost cracked once confronted with the truth.

Pessimystic
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who are you then ? Don't be scared to answer the question.
It's not like I've been keeping it a secret you fool, I'm godemperortrump.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Pessimystic
It's not like I've been keeping it a secret you fool, I'm godemperortrump. Who ? Some relative unknown. Oh ffs.

Beniboybling
Originally posted by Pessimystic
I'm not a Ziggy sock Originally posted by Pessimystic
I have no choice. I was banned multiple times for stating facts regarding race, I don't intend to be banned again. then why is it your tears taste so similar? confused

Pessimystic
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who ? Some relative unknown. Oh ffs.
I could've been a Nova sock and your response would still have been 'Some relative unknown.'

I think it's time to cash in your chips Quanchi and retire from these forums, leaving behind your empty legacy of Maul wank and Sequel Trilogy apologetics.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Pessimystic
I could've been a Nova sock and your response would still have been 'Some relative unknown.'

I think it's time to cash in your chips Quanchi and retire from these forums, leaving behind your empty legacy of Maul wank and Sequel Trilogy apologetics. I don't care what you think. You're a kmc Unknown. Blame yourself for not standing out. My opinions are well supported by the facts whereas you're some butthurt and banned loser tbh.

Emperordmb
Can't decide between Beni and Neph... hmmm...

Nephthys
Pick me.

Emperordmb
Nah I went with Beni

Nephthys
**** you.

Beniboybling
evil face

Azronger
Nephtard, definitely

Kurk
Robtard is a self-admitted cuck; not sure why he isn't an option.

samappo
Hey Quanchi, been thinking about who'd be a great and close match for Maul. Came up with Yarael Poof, what ya think buddy?

Emperordmb
Well Neph, Beni, and Lost all have soy running through their veins.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by samappo
Hey Quanchi, been thinking about who'd be a great and close match for Maul. Came up with Yarael Poof, what ya think buddy?

i think you're not very good at this

ILS
Neph, but Beni really makes him work for it.

Nephthys
Originally posted by ILS
Neph, but Beni really makes him work for it.

samappo
Originally posted by NewGuy01
i think you're not very good at this

It was an insult ....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.