Another day, another Alt-Right deadly attack...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
Another American terrorist went on a shooting spree in Colorado, several wounded, one officer killed. sad

The shooter Matthew Riehl was an ex Irag war vet, seems he was fond of posting Alt-Right memes, Trump memes and sourcing Breitbart on his social media.

Surtur
So just to be clear, you blaming Trump for this or is this just for whining about the "alt right" in general?

jaden101
I thought everyone in Colorado was stoned and mellow.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur
So just to be clear, you blaming Trump for this or is this just for whining about the "alt right" in general?

^ Look at this person losing it

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
^ Look at this person losing it

Not losing it at all, I want to know what you're implying.

Robtard
I'm not implying anything, you silly retard.

Now do you have anything to say on the topic or are you just here to derail and complain as usual because my post had the word "Trump" in it and you knee-jerked as you're known to do with any concerning your tangerine god?

Surtur
I'm not implying anything, you silly retard.

Now do you have anything to say on the topic or are you just here to derail and complain as usual because my post had the word "Trump" in it and you knee-jerked as you're known to do with any concerning your tangerine god?

Lol dude, you don't want to discuss the topic. You designed this topic in a way to invite conflict and you know it. You have two options: have the balls to admit it or continue to play ignorant and whine.

Robtard
I just invited you to discuss the topic/shooting, you retard.

Surtur
I just invited you to discuss the topic/shooting, you retard.

But you don't, you made this about the alt right and Trump, you couldn't help yourself.

Robtard
About the Alt-Right, yes. As apparently this is how this guy identified himself.

About Trump, nope. That was you being a retard again.

Surtur
About the Alt-Right, yes. As apparently this is how this guy identified himself.

Okay, you mentioned Trump memes though, so lets talk about it. Do you think Trump bears any responsibility?

Robtard
So you whine that I was making this about Trump; I show you I wasn't and now you want to focus on Trump? What a retard.

The topic is the shooter and the shooting, try and focus on that, sport.

Surtur
So you whine that I was making this about Trump; I show you I wasn't and now you want to focus on Trump? What a retard.

The topic is the shooter and the shooting, try and focus on that, sport.

Again: why did you mention Trump? I am just curious. And why alt right too? You of course know mentioning these things will lead to them being mentioned, but you play dumb. Why?

Adam_PoE

Surtur

Rage.Of.Olympus
Again: why did you mention Trump? I am just curious. And why alt right too? You of course know mentioning these things will lead to them being mentioned, but you play dumb. Why?

I'm guessing because it's worth mentioning. That the toxic rhetoric that alt-right media constantly spews out can have real world consequences and Trump is part of it to an extent. But it's not the main focus of the thread, just part of the larger picture.

Surtur
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm guessing because it's worth mentioning. That the toxic rhetoric that alt-right media constantly spews out can have real world consequences and Trump is part of it to an extent. But it's not the main focus of the thread, just part of the larger picture.

So Trump is partially to blame, and the Steve Scalise shooting, would you say any of the lefts rhetoric was to blame? Yes, right?

And people shouldn't talk about things they do not want to be discussed. Trump and the alt right were invoked.

Rage.Of.Olympus
So Trump is partially to blame, and the Steve Scalise shooting, would you say any of the lefts rhetoric was to blame? Yes, right?

And people shouldn't talk about things they do not want to be discussed. Trump and the alt right were invoked.

I guess? I'm sure there were a lot of contributing factors, I can't say for certain that Trump was definitive factor but absorbing so much hateful rhetoric has a documented affect on someone's psychology over time. It is all propaganda. And Trump is a big part of the alt-right's current rhetoric. He feeds into it. He used it as a fundamental part of his foundation and campaign.

Again, I'm sure to an extent the fear mongering that some far left news outlets spew out had some play in shaping the shooters mentality but why does that matter here? Start a separate thread. Calling for an impeachment of a corrupt President and justifying ethnic cleansing can corrupt and warp the minds of fragile individuals. But they aren't on the same level.

Vladimir Putin used this logic today to justify the Protests in Russia by pointing to Occupy Wall Street today. Nazi's pointed to America and their history of slavery while on trial for their crimes against humanity. We can condemn shitty things people do no matter their political leaning.

Robtard

Um, who are the people constantly bringing up how citizens need to rise up and overthrow leaders they feel are harming the country? It's people like Ted Nugent, who isn't a "liberal" or "leftist".

Because that's part of this shooter's history apparently, sorry (not at all really) if him posting pro Alt-Right and pro Trump memes and comments on his social media upset you. But he apparently did so.

Robtard

/bingo

Surtur
I guess? I'm sure there were a lot of contributing factors, I can't say for certain that Trump was definitive factor but absorbing so much hateful rhetoric has a documented affect on someone's psychology over time. It is all propaganda. And Trump is a big part of the alt-right's current rhetoric. He feeds into it. He used it as a fundamental part of his foundation and campaign.

Again, I'm sure to an extent the fear mongering that some far left news outlets spew out had some play in shaping the shooters mentality but why does that matter here? Start a separate thread. Calling for an impeachment of a corrupt President and justifying ethnic cleansing can corrupt and warp the minds of fragile individuals. But they aren't on the same level.

Vladimir Putin used this logic today to justify the Protests in Russia by pointing to Occupy Wall Street today. Nazi's pointed to America and their history of slavery while on trial for their crimes against humanity. We can condemn shitty things people do no matter their political leaning.

It matters because leftist cucks didn't have the same reaction to it as they did this. It's what I'm tired of, dishonest pieces of shit pretending they aren't placing the blame on people. And yes, the left *is* on the same level.

And let me settle something: Trump bears zero responsibility for this. Full stop.

Surtur
Um, who are the people constantly bringing up how citizens need to rise up and overthrow leaders they feel are harming the country? It's people like Ted Nugent, who isn't a "liberal" or "leftist".

Because that's part of this shooter's history apparently, sorry (not at all really) if him posting pro Alt-Right and pro Trump memes and comments on his social media upset you. But he apparently did so.

I just want you to be honest about your intentions of the thread. You wanted this lol, you wanted conflict just going by how you phrased it.

Do you have the sac to admit it?

Robtard
So another empty post. Cool.

quanchi112
It matters because leftist cucks didn't have the same reaction to it as they did this. It's what I'm tired of, dishonest pieces of shit pretending they aren't placing the blame on people. And yes, the left *is* on the same level.

And let me settle something: Trump bears zero responsibility for this. Full stop. Triggered. The right also despises welfare cases such as yourself. You're the George Costanza of every group you've ever tried to be a part of.

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
Triggered. The right also despises welfare cases such as yourself. You're the George Costanza of every group you've ever tried to be a part of.

Stop whining little one, stick to Star Wars debates.

quanchi112
Stop whining little one, stick to Star Wars debates. I am mocking your very existence. It's fun but the right despise leeches such as yourself. You should feel shame but your pitiful existence probably doesn't require a lot of self reflection.

Surtur
I am mocking your very existence. It's fun but the right despise leeches such as yourself. You should feel shame but your pitiful existence probably doesn't require a lot of self reflection.

Yes, I get it, you mock what you think you know. It's how you do. Your sad little existence here is about that.

Talon Fang
And yet there is always silence when Extreme Alt-Left Groups attack and hurt and kill people from so many of our Leftist/Liberal Posters on this forum.

Robtard
Originally posted by Talon Fang
And yet there is always silence when Extreme Alt-Left Groups attack and hurt and kill people from so many of our Leftist/Liberal Posters on this forum.

Proof?

Surtur
Originally posted by Talon Fang

And extreme silence about the group that commits the most murder with guns. Hint: it's not white males lol. But shhh, white people.

Robtard
TIL: Murder is only bad if it's done with a gun

#surtlogics

Surtur
TIL: Murder is only bad if it's done with a gun

#surtlogics

Never said that, just pointing out who commits the majority of murders with firearms.

And if you wanna go by mass shooting stats and the number of blacks who did it while taking into account the percentage of the population they make up...it doesn't look good.

I leave it up to you Rob: do you want to go down this path? We can.

Robtard
I'm pretty sure there's about 5-6 other threads on KMC where you can rant about "the blacks are bad!"; you're free to do it. Must you do it in here because the shooter isn't a Black man?

Surtur
I'm pretty sure there's about 5-6 other threads on KMC where you can rant about "the blacks are bad!"; you're free to do it. Must you do it in here because the shooter isn't a Black man?

Must I do it here? Hmm, yeah,I think so. Given the way you phrased this thread, yeah. Because I know how you'd react to a "Another day, another black murdering someone" thread.

Robtard
Must I do it here? Hmm, yeah,I think so. Given the way you phrased this thread, yeah.

Because I know how you'd react to a "Another day, another black murdering someone" thread.

So you admit you're trying to derail because the title/truth triggers you. You defender of the Alt-Right, you.

Then why don't you go and make that thread instead of shitposting in here? Go on, no one is stopping you, coward.

quanchi112
Yes, I get it, you mock what you think you know. It's how you do. Your sad little existence here is about that. I mock you because you're a leech and I despise you.

Surtur
I mock you because you're a leech and I despise you.

Nah, it's because you're a little troll desperate for attention.

Surtur
So you admit you're trying to derail because the title/truth triggers you. You defender of the Alt-Right, you.

Then why don't you go and make that thread instead of shitposting in here? Go on, no one is stopping you, coward.

I admit I am derailing your thread that was meant to start shit.

Mods: I derailed it, I do not regret it, I will do it again if I see future topics from Rob like this. Take that how you will, ban if you must, but this BS is getting old and I will call it out every single time I see it lol. It's not a topic designed to have any kind of civil debate.

Robtard
LoL, what a coward

Surtur
LoL, what a coward

Hilarious, you lack the balls to even admit why you posted this.

I will say again: you post like this I will call it out lol. Every time.

Robtard
"Another day, another black murdering someone"

^
Funny how someone's true feelings slip out when they get angry and frustrated.

Surtur
^
Funny how someone's true feelings slip out when they get angry and frustrated.

It's funny how that was meant as an example of a thread similar to this that leftists would whine over and you twisted it.

And you wonder why your threads get called out lol. It will continue too, btw.

Robtard
Hilarious, you lack the balls to even admit why you posted this.

I will say again: you post like this I will call it out lol. Every time.

Are you retarded? (That was a rhetorical) I said in the first page of this thread that it's about the Alt-Right, hence the title. So what do you want me to admit.

Here's the post again, since you have a shit memory, you probably can't even remember why you're a bigot, you just know you are:

Surtur
Are you retarded? (That was a rhetorical) I said in the first page of this thread that it's about the Alt-Right, hence the title. So what do you want me to admit.

Here's the post again, since you have a shit memory, you probably can't even remember why you're a bigot, you just know you are:

Lol, then I do not want to hear you whine like a b*tch about it. You have a topic with an agenda, you're a bigot. Anything else?

Robtard
You're the one who came in here whining because you thought your precious Alt-Right and Trump were being attacked, you fool.

I'm a bigot against the Alt-Right (aka Nazis) now? LoL, okay. Guilty I guess.

Surtur
You're the one who came in here whining because you thought your precious Alt-Right and Trump were being attacked, you fool.

I'm a bigot against the Alt-Right (aka Nazis) now? LoL, okay. Guilty I guess.

Lol no Rob, you're bigoted against Trump supporters. That is a fact. You've run your mouth far too much for you to try to say it's alt right, you have a thing against Trump supporters. Grow a sac, admit it.

quanchi112
Nah, it's because you're a little troll desperate for attention. No, I just despise you. I enjoy ridiculing you.

Surtur
No, I just despise you. I enjoy ridiculing you.

Okay little tyke, I know you need these pretend victories.

Robtard
Lol no Rob, you're bigoted against Trump supporters. That is a fact. You've run your mouth far too much for you to try to say it's alt right, you have a thing against Trump supporters. Grow a sac, admit it.

So the title names the Alt-Right, I say it's about the Alt-Right and you try and twist and blanket it onto Trump and Trump supporters? What a coward you are.

quanchi112
Okay little tyke, I know you need these pretend victories. Shut up, leech.

Surtur
So the title names the Alt-Right, I say it's about the Alt-Right and you try and twist and blanket it onto Trump and Trump supporters? What a coward you are.

Lol grow a sac dude. Your comments in various threads about Trumpers give you away.

Grow. A. Sac.

Surtur
Shut up, leech.

Make me, go on, do something to stop me smile

Robtard
Lol grow a sac dude. Your comments in various threads about Trumpers give you away.

Grow. A. Sac.

And you actually were confused why some posters accused you of being a Nazi apologist when you defended the Alt-Right in the Charlotsville murder thread. Lolz.

Surtur
And you actually were confused why some posters accused you of being a Nazi apologist when you defended the Alt-Right in the Charlotsville murder thread. Lolz.

Lol where did I defend the alt right? Go on, show it. I merely said you had shitty f*ckheads on both sides. Which you did.

quanchi112
Make me, go on, do something to stop me smile You are such a little kid.

Robtard
Lol where did I defend the alt right? Go on, show it. I merely said you had shitty f*ckheads on both sides. Which you did.
The Charlotsville thread, sport. Where you played equalization and whataboutry tactics, trying to mitigate the shittiest of Nazis. Case in point, you're doing it again :0

Surtur
The Charlotsville thread, sport. Where you played equalization and whataboutry tactics, trying to mitigate the shittiest of Nazis.

Quote me defending the alt right.

Surtur
You are such a little kid.

Well I suppose you'd know about little things wouldn't you?

Robtard
Quote me defending the alt right.

What is it you say usually when you're asked to show proof? "I'm not bothering" or similar. But at least I named the thread and the actions you took. You know what you did, Bashar called you out on it, nailed you to the fence.

Surtur
What is it you say usually when you're asked to show proof? "I'm not bothering" or similar. But at least I named the thread and the actions you took. You know what you did, Bashar called you out on it, nailed you to the fence.

But Rob YOU claim to have a great memory, so quote me specifically what was said.

I will allow you to back out as long as this awesome memory stuff is never mentioned again. What say you?

quanchi112
Well I suppose you'd know about little things wouldn't you? Leave your penis size out of this.

Surtur
Leave your penis size out of this.

Projecting much? Damn, I know you're a little guy, but that sucks sad

quanchi112
Projecting much? Damn, I know you're a little guy, but that sucks sad You are on welfare and have a micropenis. Reality shat on you.

Surtur
You are on welfare and have a micropenis. Reality shat on you.

More projecting? I feel bad for you little guy.

Do you wish you were a little bit taller? Maybe wish you were a baller?

Robtard
But Rob YOU claim to have a great memory, so quote me specifically what was said.

I will allow you to back out as long as this awesome memory stuff is never mentioned again. What say you?

Literally just did, you played equalization and whataboutry tactics, trying to mitigate the shittiest of Nazis. Instead of just going "Nazis and murder are bad", like a normal person would.

quanchi112
More projecting? I feel bad for you little guy.

Do you wish you were a little bit taller? Maybe wish you were a baller? I don't know anyone who has it as hard as you. At least you could go get a job.

Surtur
Literally just did, you played equalization and whataboutry tactics, trying to mitigate the shittiest of Nazis. Instead of just going "Nazis and murder are bad", like a normal person would.

But you didn't prove it, I never defended the alt right. Saying f*ck heads were on both sides is not defending them, next.

Surtur
I don't know anyone who has it as hard as you. At least you could go get a job.

I get the feeling you don't know many people, but that's okay.

Robtard
But you didn't prove it, I never defended the alt right. Saying f*ck heads were on both sides is not defending them, next.

^ He got the Trumper marching orders then and is regurgitating it again now

quanchi112
I get the feeling you don't know many people, but that's okay. Unlike you I don't greet friends by grabbing to check the size of their penis.

Surtur
Unlike you I don't greet friends by grabbing to check the size of their penis.

Well since all your friends are online of course you don't greet them that way, you just ask for dick pics and if they know a good place to get shoe inserts for height.

quanchi112
Well since all your friends are online of course you don't greet them that way, you just ask for dick pics and if they know a good place to get shoe inserts for height. Untrue but I doubt any people want to hang out with you. You are so lonely it's quite apparent and hilarious.

Surtur
Detachable Height Increase Elevator Shoes Insole - 1.5 to 2 inches Taller

You are welcome.

Robtard
Asking Surt to get gainful employment is too big of a stretch.

In the very least he should at least stop criticizing welfare leeches like that women with fourteen children from nine different men who insist others pay her way. Surt is no better than she is, virtually, there is no difference between what she does and he does.

Surtur
Asking Surt to get gainful employment is too big of a stretch.

In the very least he should at least stop criticizing welfare leeches like that women with fourteen children from nine different men who insist others pay her way. Surt is no better than she is, virtually, there is no difference between what she does and he does.

Lol except they are scamming the system. Having more kids despite not being able to afford it. The fact you feel it's the same shows how little intelligence you have.

And this is *all* you can do it. It is what you revert to in order to run your mouth about me when you lack any other arguments lol.

quanchi112
Detachable Height Increase Elevator Shoes Insole - 1.5 to 2 inches Taller

You are welcome. Get a job, leech.

quanchi112
Lol except they are scamming the system. Having more kids despite not being able to afford it. The fact you feel it's the same shows how little intelligence you have.

And this is *all* you can do it. It is what you revert to in order to run your mouth about me when you lack any other arguments lol. The hypocrite rears his ugly head once again. Pitiful.

Surtur
Get a job, leech.

Come on bro 1.5 to 2 inches. You might hit 5 feet if you wear them.

Surtur
The hypocrite rears his ugly head once again. Pitiful.

The hypocrisy would be if I'm injured and I decide, for example, to go rock climbing or some other dangerous shit. Then I injure myself even more and go WAAAAAAAAAAAAH gimme more.

quanchi112
Come on bro 1.5 to 2 inches. You might hit 5 feet if you wear them. You troll but we all know you don't work. You have no purpose in life that's gotta suck.

Robtard

And this is *all* you can do it. It is what you revert to in order to run your mouth about me when you lack any other arguments lol.

So it's different when you scam the system... Gotcha.

Um, you admitted you derailed the thread on purpose, but now you're crying that we're not on topic. Lolz, what a fool.

quanchi112
The hypocrisy would be if I'm injured and I decide, for example, to go rock climbing or some other dangerous shit. Then I injure myself even more and go WAAAAAAAAAAAAH gimme more. Go get a job. You're clearly able so stop with the bs.

Surtur
You troll but we all know you don't work. You have no purpose in life that's gotta suck.

And I know you resort in the end to the same insults because you're a loser with nothing else to say. The class clown nobody respects and who only gets acknowledged if he says something amusing.

quanchi112
And I know you resort in the end to the same insults because you're a loser with nothing else to say. The class clown nobody respects and who only gets acknowledged if he says something amusing. What I'm saying about you is true. That's why it's great. You know deep down you're a loser who is a leech. That's reality for you.

Surtur
So it's different when you scam the system... Gotcha.

Um, you admitted you derailed the thread on purpose, but now you're crying that we're not on topic. Lolz, what a fool.

But I'm not scamming at all, so it fails. And I don't care about derailed threads, I'm saying these are the sad attacks you need to revert to with me.

quanchi112
But I'm not scamming at all, so it fails. And I don't care about derailed threads, I'm saying these are the sad attacks you need to revert to with me. Are you saying you're unable to work ?

Surtur
What I'm saying about you is true. That's why it's great. You know deep down you're a loser who is a leech. That's reality for you.

Lol except it's not, the reality is you're the biggest saddest troll here. There is no series of words you can put together to change this.

quanchi112
Lol except it's not, the reality is you're the biggest saddest troll here. There is no series of words you can put together to change this. No, that's your failed attempts to feel better but we both know you're a leech off the system. You're a loser.

Robtard
But I'm not scamming at all, so it fails. And I don't care about derailed threads, I'm saying these are the sad attacks you need to revert to with me.

You don't work and collect welfare, when you could work and be off of welfare. How is that not scamming the system again?

Surtur
Are you saying you're unable to work ?

I'm saying I don't scam the system, I don't take risks that are not needed. To compare that to someone who was on welfare and KEPT having kids and demanding they be paid for is retarded.

quanchi112
I'm saying I don't scam the system, I don't take risks that are not needed. To compare that to someone who was on welfare and KEPT having kids and demanding they be paid for is retarded. Quit dodging. Are you saying you can't work ? If so why. Quit dodging you leech.

Surtur
You don't work and collect welfare, when you could work and be off of welfare. How is that not scamming the system again?

How is it a scam? I get medical care I need and nothing else. Tell me where the scam is lol.

Surtur
Quit dodging. Are you saying you can't work ? If so why. Quit dodging you leech.

I've learned my lesson on giving out more personal information to you pieces of shit lol. All I will say is I do not scam anyone.

quanchi112
How is it a scam? I get medical care I need and nothing else. Tell me where the scam is lol. Why can't you work and support yourself ?

quanchi112
I've learned my lesson on giving out more personal information to you pieces of shit lol. All I will say is I do not scam anyone. Scared little *****. I am not looking into anything because you're a loser. Point is you're a lazy pile of shit neither the right or the left would respect. You make me sick.

Surtur
Why can't you work and support yourself ?

I'm not delving into more personal information. That ship sailed when people got super pathetic about it. Anything else?

Surtur
Scared little *****. I am not looking into anything because you're a loser. Point is you're a lazy pile of shit neither the right or the left would respect. You make me sick.

Lol, I just won't be giving it out. If people here weren't so pathetic about it...I might feel different, but after the way you guys behaved before? Nah lol.

quanchi112
I'm not delving into more personal information. That ship sailed when people got super pathetic about it. Anything else? So you choose not to not that you're unable to hence scamming the system. You're a loser.

ArtificialGlory
This thread is salty as ****.

Robtard
How is it a scam? I get medical care I need and nothing else. Tell me where the scam is lol.

Because that is a lie. In order to be on County Care (what you claimed), you must either be a pregnant woman, a senior, a child or on disability payments already.

I think we can safely say you're not under 18, over 65 or a pregnant woman, yes?

Surtur
Because that is a lie. In order to be on County Care (what you claimed), you must either be a pregnant woman, a senior, a child or on disability payments already.

I think we can safely say you're not under 18, over 65 or a pregnant woman, yes?

Except what you just said is faulty, you rely on Adam when I've posted stuff to prove the contrary.

You. Know. Nothing. You're a pathetic troll grasping at straws because you have little else to say.

quanchi112
Is this true ? I've never looked into this leech's program but I do recall Adam exposing him. Just can't recall the details.

Surtur
Is this true ? I've never looked into this leech's program but I do recall Adam exposing him. Just can't recall the details.

Except I posted stuff to the contrary, but since it goes against the narrative it was ignored.

Watch lol, it will be smile

quanchi112
Except what you just said is faulty, you rely on Adam when I've posted stuff to prove the contrary.

You. Know. Nothing. You're a pathetic troll grasping at straws because you have little else to say. He touched a nerve. I may Google or pm Adam.

smile

Robtard
Right. Just like you insisted County Care wasn't a welfare service and then it was shown to you it was, Surt.

So you're on disability and you could work, sure you're not going to be a fireman or similar high impact job. But you could work. If you can sit at home for 14hours a day on the computer, you could do 8hrs a day of data entry, customer service or several other low impact jobs.

edit: or don't, I personally don't care, just stop being a hypocrite and condemning others on welfare

quanchi112
Except I posted stuff to the contrary, but since it goes against the narrative it was ignored.

Watch lol, it will be smile You fled from the thread like a guilty man caught.

Surtur
Right. Just like you insisted County Care wasn't a welfare service and then it was shown to you it was, Surt.

So you're on disability and you could work, sure you're not going to be a fireman or similar high impact job. But you could work. If you can sit at home for 14hours a day on the computer, you could do 8hrs a day of data entry, customer service or several other low impact jobs.

I admit I was wrong about what is considered, but that's about it lol. It doesn't mean I am getting any other money.

And Rob let me ask you: what customer service jobs can you walk in and get and earn enough to live on?

Surtur
You fled from the thread like a guilty man caught.

I'm right here again discussing it, because whenever you guys lack any argument it's what you resort to. It's funny lol.

Robtard
I admit I was wrong about what is considered, but that's about it lol. It doesn't mean I am getting any other money.

And Rob let me ask you: what customer service jobs can you walk in and get and earn enough to live on?

Yeah, it does. Cos you can't be on CC unless you're already on disability. Was Adam lying now, cos he also lives in Chicago.

Not sure. But how does that excuse abusing the system?

quanchi112

And Rob let me ask you: what customer service jobs can you walk in and get and earn enough to live on? So you don't value hard work and would rather leech off the system. You've been exposed. It's like that same excuse entitled people use I am not doing this or that because it's not dignified or that profitable but you'd rather leech off the system. You're a lazy bum.

Surtur
Yeah, it does. Cos you can't be on CC unless you're already on disability. Was Adam lying now, cos he also lives in Chicago.

Not sure. But how does that excuse abusing the system?

Yes, he was lying.

https://www.illinoislegalaid.org/legal-information/county-care-general-assistance-program-cook-county

And HOW is it abusing the system? You haven't explained?

quanchi112
I'm right here again discussing it, because whenever you guys lack any argument it's what you resort to. It's funny lol. I am exposing your hypocrisy. You really are a true bum.

ArtificialGlory
Stop the salt. Just stop.

Surtur
So you don't value hard work and would rather leech off the system. You've been exposed. It's like that same excuse entitled people use I am not doing this or that because it's not dignified or that profitable but you'd rather leech off the system. You're a lazy bum.

Lol pathetic, nobody is entitled to anything, be grateful for any help you get. I'm not a whiny little b*tch screaming "where muh money!".

Surtur
Originally posted by ArtificialGlory
Stop the salt. Just stop.

They won't lol. They need to attack me when they have nothing else to go on.

Surtur
I am exposing your hypocrisy. You really are a true bum.

You've exposed nothing.

quanchi112
Lol pathetic, nobody is entitled to anything, be grateful for any help you get. I'm not a whiny little b*tch screaming "where muh money!". Or just get a job if you're able. I'm not begrudging anyone unable to work. What I do have a problem with is someone not trying. I don't care what your profession is just that you make your own way if you're able.

Robtard
Yes, he was lying.

https://www.illinoislegalaid.org/legal-information/county-care-general-assistance-program-cook-county

And HOW is it abusing the system? You haven't explained?

Earning under 14K means you're not really working. Even working at minimum wage full time nets you a bit over 15k.

So what exactly did you prove here? Seems you're not working and taking in welfare, when you could work low impact jobs.

quanchi112
You've exposed nothing. Calm down.

Surtur
Or just get a job if you're able. I'm not begrudging anyone unable to work. What I do have a problem with is someone not trying. I don't care what your profession is just that you make your own way if you're able.

And you don't know anything about me and I'm not going to say anything I haven't already said before because I learned my lesson.

All I will say is I have never leeched off anyone, never felt I was owed money, and never accepted anything other than medical care. Continue to berate me if it makes you feel better.

Surtur
Earning under 14K means you're not really working. Even working at minimum wage full time nets you a bit over 15k.

So what exactly did you prove here? Seems you're not working and taking in welfare, when you could work low impact jobs.

Lol, this is why it's utterly pointless to engage with you. You've been claiming I am on welfare, as in, just receiving pure cash money. But no, I'm receiving nothing but medical care.

quanchi112
And you don't know anything about me and I'm not going to say anything I haven't already said before because I learned my lesson.

All I will say is I have never leeched off anyone, never felt I was owed money, and never accepted anything other than medical care. Continue to berate me if it makes you feel better. All I know is what you admitted but I'm not going to look into this. I never look up anyone in real life.

Surtur
All I know is what you admitted but I'm not going to look into this. I never look up anyone in real life.

Indeed, and since you go by admissions: I admit I have never gotten anything other than medical care from the government.

If that grinds your gears okay.

Robtard
Lol, this is why it's utterly pointless to engage with you. You've been claiming I am on welfare, as in, just receiving pure cash money. But no, I'm receiving nothing but medical care.

You're claiming that because what you say doesn't add up.

So you're just taking in the fee medical, but you don't work (or at least make less than 14k a year, which is part time job at min wage) and you're able to survive, despite just saying someone can't survive working something like a customer service telephone? See, doesn't add up.

ps County Care is part of the the ACA (aka Obamacare), something your precious Trump wants to dismantle.

Bashar Teg
eat

quanchi112
Indeed, and since you go by admissions: I admit I have never gotten anything other than medical care from the government.

If that grinds your gears okay. How do I know you didn't pm dadudemon to say watch them fall for this one.

Surtur
You're claiming that because what you say doesn't add up.

So you're just taking in the fee medical, but you don't work (or at least make less than 14k a year, which is part time job at min wage) and you're able to survive, despite just saying someone can't survive working something like a customer service telephone? See, doesn't add up.

ps County Care is part of the the ACA (aka Obamacare), something your precious Trump wants to dismantle.

Correct Rob, I just get free medical.

Surtur
How do I know you didn't pm dadudemon to say watch them fall for this one.

Who cares what you know? PM him if you're desperate enough.

Robtard
Correct Rob, I just get free medical.

Which means you don't work, or work and earn less than $14,800.00 a year in order to qualify for County Care (a part of Obamacare). So how exactly do you survive if you just complained that you couldn't survive on the salary a full time customer service phone operator makes? Your weed habit alone must run at least $120.00 a week.

See, what you say does not add up, you trip all over your claims.

Surtur
Which means you don't work, or work and earn less than $14,800.00 a year in order to qualify for County Care (a part of Obamacare). So how exactly do you survive if you just complained that you couldn't survive on the salary a full time customer service phone operator makes? Your weed habit alone must run at least $120.00 a week.

See, what you say does not add up, you trip all over your claims.

But I don't trip all over them, I stand by what I said.

I am not giving you anymore personal information about my life lol. Believe what you want, and I fully will allow you to bring this up in the future whenever you have no other argument. See how nice I am? You have a "get out of argument free" card with this.

Robtard
Oh, no, you trip and fumble. How do you pay for your needs, when must earn less than $14,800.00 a year in order to qualify for County Care? Remember: you claimed you could not live off what a customer service person earns and they defo make more than that working full time.

Surtur
Oh, no, you trip and fumble. How do you pay for your needs, when must earn less than $14,800.00 a year in order to qualify for County Care? Remember: you claimed you could not live off what a customer service person earns and they defo make more than that working full time.

Lol Rob to be honest I don't know how much a customer service person makes. I'm just saying jobs like that tend not to pay a shitload, but I don't know exact amounts.

And I'm not giving you anymore personal information lol.

quanchi112
Who cares what you know? PM him if you're desperate enough. You just got exposed as a liar again. You've already admitted to lying about your own personal information once. You really don't expect me to take the word of a self admitted liar.

Surtur
You just got exposed as a liar again. You've already admitted to lying about your own personal information once. You really don't expect me to take the word of a self admitted liar.

Then don't ask lol.

quanchi112
Lol Rob to be honest I don't know how much a customer service person makes. I'm just saying jobs like that tend not to pay a shitload, but I don't know exact amounts.

And I'm not giving you anymore personal information lol. So you admit you're not sure just lazy. You don't work but are able to. You're a lazy bum just as I surmised.

Surtur
Lol you know what, I just don't care. I don't care what you have to say about this. If in the future you feel sad enough you need to call upon this in an argument, you do you.

quanchi112
Then don't ask lol. Its amusing watching you flip flop all over the place.

quanchi112
Lol you know what, I just don't care. I don't care what you have to say about this. If in the future you feel sad enough you need to call upon this in an argument, you do you. You just exposed yourself again. When will you learn. Run away now.

Surtur
You just exposed yourself again. When will you learn. Run away now.

Lol but I didn't. Try again.

Robtard
Even min-wage full time you earn $15,080.00. Which means you're not working and collecting disability as everyone surmised from your posts. Because that pays a lot more than min wage and you have to do nothing for it except collect, collect and collect.

See, you and this woman, two sides of the same coin. Scam is a scam.

bavou_SEj1E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavou_SEj1E

Like I said, I personally don't care what you scam, just another scam in an ocean of scammers, just don't be a hypocrite about it.

quanchi112
Lol but I didn't. Try again. Nah, your story doesn't add up and you've already admitted you lie. Just realize I detest lazy degenerates such as yourself.

Surtur
Even min-wage full time you earn $15,080.00. Which means you're not working and collecting disability as everyone surmised from your posts. Because that pays a lot more than min wage and you have to do nothing for it except collect, collect and collect.

See, you and this woman, two sides of the same coin. Scam is a scam.

bavou_SEj1E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bavou_SEj1E

Like I said, I personally don't care what you scam, just another scam in an ocean of scammers, just don't be a hypocrite about it.

So even though I'm not on disability, Robtard has decided I am, so I guess I am.

Even though I am on only medical and take no risks to further my injuries, I am like a person who can't afford kids and keeps spreading her legs to pop out more kids, to the total of 15.

Okay, you just are not to be taken seriously lol. Nothing more to say.

Surtur
Nah, your story doesn't add up and you've already admitted you lie. Just realize I detest lazy degenerates such as yourself.

It's cool, I detest little shrimps like you. We're even.

quanchi112
It's cool, I detest little shrimps like you. We're even. Unlike you I can support myself you leech. You would die out in the jungle.

Surtur
Unlike you I can support myself you leech. You would die out in the jungle.

Well I admit I would die in the jungle yeah lol.

Robtard
So even though I'm not on disability, Robtard has decided I am, so I guess I am.

Even though I am on only medical and take no risks to further my injuries, I am like a person who can't afford kids and keeps spreading her legs to pop out more kids, to the total of 15.

Okay, you just are not to be taken seriously lol. Nothing more to say.

From your own link, in order to qualify for County Care, you must:

-Live in Cook County
-Be 19-64 years old
-Have yearly income at or below 133% of the Federal Poverty Level ($14,856 individual, $20,123 couple)
-Not be eligible for Medicaid
-Not be eligible for Medicare
-A U.S. citizen or a legal immigrant for five years or more
-Have a Social Security number or have applied for one

Yeah, you're not working and collecting disability, on top of the free medical. It's fine, whatever, just stop being a liar and a hypocrite. Thanks.

Surtur
From your own link, in order to qualify for County Care, you must:

-Live in Cook County
-Be 19-64 years old
-Have yearly income at or below 133% of the Federal Poverty Level ($14,856 individual, $20,123 couple)
-Not be eligible for Medicaid
-Not be eligible for Medicare
-A U.S. citizen or a legal immigrant for five years or more
-Have a Social Security number or have applied for one

Yeah, you're not working and collecting disability, on top of the free medical. It's fine, whatever, just stop being a liar and a hypocrite. Thanks.

But nothing there says one is collecting disability.

You do know I do not live alone, right?

Robtard
But nothing there says one is collecting disability.

You do know I do not live alone, right?

You claimed you can't live off a low income job, yet somehow live off of $14k or less a year. See, your story doesn't add up, it falls to pieces the more shitstacks you stack.

You said you live with your brother. So you're leeching off of him, is what you're implying now? Lolz.

ps remember, I tried to go back to topic a few times but you didn't want it :0

quanchi112
Well I admit I would die in the jungle yeah lol. Get a job.

Surtur
You claimed you can't live off a low income job, yet somehow live off of $14k or less a year. See, your story doesn't add up, it falls to pieces the more shitstacks you stack.

You said you live with your brother. So you're leeching off of him, is what you're implying now? Lolz.

ps I tried to go back to topic a few times but you didn't want it :0

Nah I do not leech off anyone, we both contribute in different ways.

And you just wanted to talk this shit lol. Don't deny it Rob. You posted a bullshit topic meant to start shit. It got called out, so you and your little troll pal resorted to attacking me.

It's as obvious as it is pathetic.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>