Ninja Assassins (Movie) vs. Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vanguard
Can Deathstroke clear the entire clan including their master, in the dark underground Safe House the cops were hanging out in from the movie?
The ninja's have their weapons and their shadow powers. The Ozunu clan master has his powers from the movie. Slade has his sword and guns (no staff), and his nth metal armor.

Txh5tn4B3fE

Vanguard
didnt see the movie?

Dareangel
if random guy does it....i think deathstroke can do it. i mean its basically deathstroke vs canon fodder ninjas

Vanguard
Originally posted by Dareangel
if random guy does it....i think deathstroke can do it. i mean its basically deathstroke vs canon fodder ninjas

Yea I think I picked a bad clip. That guy is Raizo. He was a member of the clan that deserted. Those ninja's are quite good against armed policeman and decently trained martial artists.

The master also has healing powers and great speed.

Dareangel
yeah but again, those are just ninjas. i mean ninjas overall are supposed to be somewhat of trained and cause trouble to non trained people. the way the hero of the movie deals with them shows they dont have much skills at all. non of them is really showing a technique or even able to avoid a single chain toss at them. it doesnt matter how trained the hero of the movie is, if you cant avoid a chain toss at you even once that means your skills are probably garbage in the world of martial arts. not to mention you will go up against deathstroke who is dominating batman. in the comics world they will be just canon fodder ninjas to slade

cdtm
Based on the clip, Slade clears without trouble.

The fodder from Kill Bill, they are not.

Vanguard
yeah but again, those are just ninjas. i mean ninjas overall are supposed to be somewhat of trained and cause trouble to non trained people. the way the hero of the movie deals with them shows they dont have much skills at all. non of them is really showing a technique or even able to avoid a single chain toss at them. it doesnt matter how trained the hero of the movie is, if you cant avoid a chain toss at you even once that means your skills are probably garbage in the world of martial arts. not to mention you will go up against deathstroke who is dominating batman. in the comics world they will be just canon fodder ninjas to slade

This is Raizo fighting the leader of the clan. He straight up disappears at times. He'd stomp any and all Kill Bill fodder by himself. In the OP, the leader of the Ozunu clan was part of the scenario.

HU5k5eKxgK8

Mindset
if random guy does it....i think deathstroke can do it. i mean its basically deathstroke vs canon fodder ninjas You should, really good action movie.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.