Deathstroke (Ikon suit) vs Son Goku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Who wins?

Vanguard
I dont know what Son Goku is. But from what I understand these characters blow up planets and sh*t. As lame as they are, they still beat Slade.

MrMind
Originally posted by Vanguard
I dont know what Son Goku is. But from what I understand these characters blow up planets and sh*t. As lame as they are, they still beat Slade.
did you livin under a rock in past 20 years?

cdtm

Nah, Ikon suit blocks Kamehameha. (He can probably destroy a univere at this point, but that's nothing.)

And a promethium sword easily cuts through Goku. Dragon Ball characters have next to no piercing/cutting resistance, they're like Wonder Woman in that regard. It's the only way to explain Krillin's destructo dsc being so effective, likely because it's a hard light disc blade, instesd of just another energy projection.

Dragon Ball characters are also sub sonic, based on the fact a robot recently used ultrasonics to track their every move, and stay one step ahead of them. Slade has dealt with much faster.

Way I see it, Goku gets his head lopped off.

Vanguard
Originally posted by MrMind
did you livin under a rock in past 20 years?

Nah. I just dont watch garbage.

Shabazz916
Goku easy

Damborgson
Nah. I just dont watch garbage.

If you haven't watched it, you can't make that assessment. If you have watched it, then decided it was garbage, it means you do watch garbage.

Either way, not very smart.

cdtm
Originally posted by Damborgson
If you haven't watched it, you can't make that assessment. If you have watched it, then decided it was garbage, it means you do watch garbage.

Correct.

Garbage is much nicer. DBS is closer to the splattered contents of a womb after a pregnancy.

cdtm
Originally posted by Shabazz916
Goku easy

Disagree. Dragon ball characters have a severe weakness to cutting/piercing damage, as proven when Gohan and Krillin were almost impaled by a common tree, and Vegeta was cut by a common sword.

The Destructor Disc is the most effective weapon because it's a hard light blade, which is the only logical explanation for it working where other blasts from far more powerful characters do not.

That, combined with the fact it was recently proven the Z warriors are slower then sound, Goku and Vegeta included, and it becomes obvious anyone who can catch a bullet and uses a sword can bisect Goku and Vegeta before they can get a shot off.

Snake a Eyes would kill Goku easily.

Vanguard

Did it occur to you that I may have watched maybe half an episode or two and determined it was garbage?

Barely watching it wouldn't classify as "watching" it.

And if you do find it entertaining and watch it regularly that makes you even dumber because it's literally the same thing over and over.

Damborgson
So what you're saying is that you haven't watched it by....watching it. And therefore you have determined its garbage.

Be smart and admit when you said something stupid.

Vanguard
So what you're saying is that you haven't watched it by....watching it. And therefore you have determined its garbage.

Be smart and admit when you said something stupid.

I've seen it, I haven't watched it. I could explain THAT to you also, but I doubt you could understand it.

Try looking it up.

Class dismissed.

Damborgson
laughing out loud

I learned my lesson, teach.

cdtm
Does Slade kill Goku aa easily as Snake Eyes would?

I know SE is much faster then anyone in Dragon Ball, but uncertain abour Slade.

Steve Zodiac
DBZ is great for what it is, a pretty funny manga cleaned up for western audiences and turned into a kids show. Slade kills Goku. Goku trains in Heaven and returns stronger than before and with a new special attack, the old pedo guy killer blast, tested on Roshi, so we know it works. Slade being a well-known pedo dies. Goku goes after Wolverine next.

xJLxKing

Prof. T.C McAbe
Deathstroke. He would absorb Son Gokus energy while getting attack, reach around 1000 and counter it with a deadly slice. Gokus is still very vulnerable and an amped sword strike would end him.

carver9
Kid Buu destroyed Galaxies and Kid Goku would annihilate all of the street levelers all teamed up to fight him. He would kill all of them before they realized a fight was going on. That's kid Goku. By the way, in a Canon source, it was outright said that Super Saiyan 2 have enough power to destroy solar systems. That's above Herald level. Hell, that is above trans tier level.

cdtm
Troll.

xJLxKing
Originally posted by carver9
Kid Buu destroyed Galaxies and Kid Goku would annihilate all of the street levelers all teamed up to fight him. He would kill all of them before they realized a fight was going on. That's kid Goku. By the way, in a Canon source, it was outright said that Super Saiyan 2 have enough power to destroy solar systems. That's above Herald level. Hell, that is above trans tier level.
He destroyed planet by planet by teleporting and destroying each planet. He then regenerated from the damage and repeated the process

He did not and never has to my knowledge actually destroyed a galaxy in one attack.

Also, dragon balls has a funny way to making idiotic statements that characters can’t live up to. It’s an unfortunate side effect when the author is stupid enough that he loses any sort on consistency. Don’t even get me started on Super where anything statement is blatantly ignored or retconned

It’s a joke. You have to go my actual feats when it comes to DB.

carver9
But he did destroys Galaxies though...lol, this was actually shown.

xJLxKing
But he did destroys Galaxies though...lol, this was actually shown.
Nope!
He destroyed the planets one by one to the point that he you can reasonably assume he destroyed all planets in a galaxy. No where was it stated he destroyed an entire galaxy in one attack. If Superman goes around destroy one planet at a time, would you suddenly call him a solar system buster? Of course not!

This is the problem with DBZ. You have characters stating idiotic things such as, Kamehameha can destroy a solar system but then when we do see it hit a planet, it does does not do the stated damage

SSJ3 Goku only managed to blow up a city when he accidentally missed Fat Buu.

carver9
Lol... you're arguing against characters that can destroy Universes with their punches. You need to catch back up with everything because you are behind. Far behind to be debating in a thread like this.

cdtm
Vegeta hasn't destroyed a single universe. Nor has Goku.

MrMind
da fuk you kids smokin? master roshi can destroy the moon, what makes you guys think deathstroke can even kill yamcha?

deathslash
da fuk you kids smokin? master roshi can destroy the moon, what makes you guys think deathstroke can even kill yamcha? I get what you're saying, but let's not fly off the handle here. EVERYTHING can kill Yamcha.

xJLxKing
Lol... you're arguing against characters that can destroy Universes with their punches. You need to catch back up with everything because you are behind. Far behind to be debating in a thread like this.
No, you're just talking out of your ass

There hasn't been one instance in DBZ where a character was able to destroy a universe, or galaxy. Whatever you think you saw, it's probably a vivid imagination of yours or mistake on your part.
Kid Buu never destroyed a galaxy. He only destroyed a planet. Go read chapter 510 page 1.

Whatever you ****** think you saw is likely some filler garbage that was added. Furthermore, even in the filler episodes, it's specifically stated and shown that he destroys hundreds of planets then regenerated with a time lapse shown.

This is the same garbage that idiots tried to pull with Brolly. Dude never destroyed a galaxy in one hit. He only, like Buu did it over time.

By your standards, anyone who can destroy a planet in one hit is a skyfather level.....

As for the current DB Super, I'm up to date. It's garbage in terms of consistency with powers. Majority if filled with inconsistencies for the shock and awe. It makes even less sense than DB GT. No, not even in DB Super have any of the DBZ characters (Vegeta, Goku..etc) have done anything approaching galaxy busting level.

Dareangel
only thing we know is that Zeno can and did destroy a universe. but zeno is considered to be the most powerful being and everybody are terrifies of him. so someone who can destroy a universe is by far above goku and even the gods of destruction. we also know, that 100% frieza and ssj1 goku could destroy a planet. if we use mathematics and consider how much more powerful latest goku became, we still cant know if he can lets say bust a galaxy because how much exactly do you need to be more powerful than a planet buster in order to bust a galaxy? we dont even know if gods of destruction can destroy more than a planet. we saw beerus destroy a planet thats it. its hard to say much

cdtm
Originally posted by Dareangel
only thing we know is that Zeno can and did destroy a universe. but zeno is considered to be the most powerful being and everybody are terrifies of him. so someone who can destroy a universe is by far above goku and even the gods of destruction. we also know, that 100% frieza and ssj1 goku could destroy a planet. if we use mathematics and consider how much more powerful latest goku became, we still cant know if he can lets say bust a galaxy because how much exactly do you need to be more powerful than a planet buster in order to bust a galaxy? we dont even know if gods of destruction can destroy more than a planet. we saw beerus destroy a planet thats it. its hard to say much

Zeno also got tired from holding his arms up, and couldn't keep up with the Gods of Destruction show.

He, more then anyone else, is likely a glass cannon. Just kill him before he can blow up a universe.

cdtm
da fuk you kids smokin? master roshi can destroy the moon, what makes you guys think deathstroke can even kill yamcha?

Dragon Ball characters are what you call "glass cannons". Too much evidence that they could be injured/hurt/killed by far less them planet busting and up, just like Wonder Woman can be hurt by a bullet in some showings.

Trust me on this, I'm an expert. Nobody is a bigger fan of Dragon Ball then I.

xJLxKing

carver9

Zeno destroyed 12 Universes in one attack and the energy carried over to a different timeline. Goku and Beerus punching power was about to destroy the Universe along with outside dimensions in 3 attacks and it melted the sun and turned planets to ash with just the shockwaves from said punches. It seems like a lot of people here are clueless.

carver9
JLKING...

No matter how much you don't like it, Canon material has said that Gohan at super Saiyan 2 can and could have destroyed the solar system during his fight against Cell.

Dareangel
Zeno destroyed 12 Universes in one attack and the energy carried over to a different timeline. Goku and Beerus punching power was about to destroy the Universe along with outside dimensions in 3 attacks and it melted the sun and turned planets to ash with just the shockwaves from said punches. It seems like a lot of people here are clueless.

yes, i agreed that zeno can destroy a universe. goku and beerus punching power is bullshit. when they punched with same strength near the planet itself nothing happened. those are hyperbole statements. there is a probelm with taking DBZ statements seriously. for example, goku red and beerus fought, then beerus got mad and said he is going 100% and looked pissed. later on whis says beerus didnt go full power. goku red was clashing with beerus and causing him trouble, but at the tournament of power everybody and their grandma are whiping their feet on goku red he is completely useless. so is beerus that weak? too many things just dont make sense

RealityWarper
The Ikon Suit will not change the outcome...

Goku can beat him without much problem.

cdtm
Originally posted by RealityWarper
The Ikon Suit will not change the outcome...

Goku can beat him without much problem.

Prometheum sword up the tailpipe ftw.

Vegeta gets it there often enough, should go in nice and easy. thumb up

xJLxKing

carver9
yes, i agreed that zeno can destroy a universe. goku and beerus punching power is bullshit. when they punched with same strength near the planet itself nothing happened. those are hyperbole statements. there is a probelm with taking DBZ statements seriously. for example, goku red and beerus fought, then beerus got mad and said he is going 100% and looked pissed. later on whis says beerus didnt go full power. goku red was clashing with beerus and causing him trouble, but at the tournament of power everybody and their grandma are whiping their feet on goku red he is completely useless. so is beerus that weak? too many things just dont make sense

Lol... of course nothing happened to EARTH, think about it for a second. We did see suns and planets melt though.

We clearly see the shockwaves affecting the Universe. Also Beerus admitted he was holding back his power against Goku so I'm unsure what you are trying to say here. The people that are besting Goku, lol, that tells us that they are just as powerful or more powerful. Also, who are these people that are beating him?

Question, do you know what holding back mean?

carver9
@JL King,

Are you implying Master Roshi Kameha is more powerful than Super Saiyan 3 Goku Kameha? Are you literally using collateral damage as an argument? You're better than this. Galactus exerted his energy blasting at Thanos shielding and it didn't even destroy a portion of the room. Galactus, less than room level for the win. He fought two peers on a planet and didn't even graze the dirt up under their ft while going all out. Galactus isn't even planetary. Anyways, Canon source>>>JL King source. There's no going against this.

carver9
@JL King...

Is Thor and Superman planetary level and if so, why? Can they destroy a planet? Is Wonder Woman even city level? Is Black Adam moon level in power? What about Captain Marvel? Is he city destroying level? Darkseid, what level is he?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by cdtm
Prometheum sword up the tailpipe ftw.

Vegeta gets it there often enough, should go in nice and easy. thumb up

Deathstroke will not hit Goku, not even in his wildest dreams.

cdtm
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Deathstroke will not hit Goku, not even in his wildest dreams.

He's hit much faster. Goku is only sub-sonic speed, remember, that makes him slower then classic Kid Flash (Because that robot used sonar to track and counter him, e.g. Soundwaves.)

RealityWarper
He's hit much faster. Goku is only sub-sonic speed, remember, that makes him slower then classic Kid Flash (Because that robot used sonar to track and counter him, e.g. Soundwaves.)

*sigh*

the combat speed insn't calculable the same way as the travel speed...

Throwing punches doesn't equal traveling a distance and DS has no showings that makes him capable to touch goku...

Dareangel
Lol... of course nothing happened to EARTH, think about it for a second. We did see suns and planets melt though.

We clearly see the shockwaves affecting the Universe. Also Beerus admitted he was holding back his power against Goku so I'm unsure what you are trying to say here. The people that are besting Goku, lol, that tells us that they are just as powerful or more powerful. Also, who are these people that are beating him?

Question, do you know what holding back mean?

you threw that they were about to destroy the universe. however it seems like nothing really was effected. not even the grounds they were fighting above. suns and planets melted? wtf? i am going to rewatch that episode again i seriously dont recall such thing. maybe you are talking about the movie?

at first beerus was holding back and stated he is going 70%. however, later he got mad ans said alright 100% and goku was still making a fool out of him. then whis said beerus wasnt serious but it contradixts the fact he got mad at goku. the reason i brought everybody whiping their feet with goku red is to portray the enbalance. that means all those fighters can top beerus? because we know for sure that 70% beerus was mocked by goku red who wasnt serious as well. goku red literally couldnt do anything to jiren. got owned by kefla. got even bested by dyspo. in the latest episode got owned by that merged giant. who did goku red ever beat?

carver9
you threw that they were about to destroy the universe. however it seems like nothing really was effected. not even the grounds they were fighting above. suns and planets melted? wtf? i am going to rewatch that episode again i seriously dont recall such thing. maybe you are talking about the movie?

at first beerus was holding back and stated he is going 70%. however, later he got mad ans said alright 100% and goku was still making a fool out of him. then whis said beerus wasnt serious but it contradixts the fact he got mad at goku. the reason i brought everybody whiping their feet with goku red is to portray the enbalance. that means all those fighters can top beerus? because we know for sure that 70% beerus was mocked by goku red who wasnt serious as well. goku red literally couldnt do anything to jiren. got owned by kefla. got even bested by dyspo. in the latest episode got owned by that merged giant. who did goku red ever beat?

Here is the link if you can't see the vid.

https://youtu.be/bW2c3_PyW3Q

bW2c3_PyW3Q

Here you go. Watch those suns and planets melt. How are you going to debate me when you know nothing of the show? WTF.

Again, "Beerus...was...holding...back...TREMENDOUSLY against Goku red". Do you not understand this?

Jiren at a partial of his power was compared to the Gods of destructions. Goku Red losing against Jiren isn't s bad thing. Lol.

Kefla was said to be stronger than the first Ultra Instinct Goku. Lol... Goku Red losing to her isn't a bad showing (WTF man).

He didn't lose to Dypso, only got punched once. Goku Red>>>Dypso. How do we know this? Because first form Frieza was stomping him during their first fight. Are you watching these episodes or just glancing over them? Dypso punched Red Goku once. That in no way translates to him being better.

carver9
The guy that merged during the end was punching so hard he was warping reality. Even the Gods were amazed at his power. Are you seriously using that as a low?

xJLxKing
@JL King,

Are you implying Master Roshi Kameha is more powerful than Super Saiyan 3 Goku Kameha? Are you literally using collateral damage as an argument? You're better than this. Galactus exerted his energy blasting at Thanos shielding and it didn't even destroy a portion of the room. Galactus, less than room level for the win. He fought two peers on a planet and didn't even graze the dirt up under their ft while going all out. Galactus isn't even planetary. Anyways, Canon source>>>JL King source. There's no going against this.
Okay, so lets start again

In DBZ, did any of the characters ever destroy a solar system? If so, please show proof. Statements as far as DBZ is concerned is not adequate. They statements characters have been exaggerated and taken out of context by characters. For every statement that was correct, i can find out that was over exaggerated. As already explained to you, the author doesn't seem to care much about consistency.

You stated that Buu destroyed a galaxy. I'm waiting for that proof. I know you wont post it because I already told you what chapter that "occurred" in. Now, if you want to discuss DB Super, Ill be happy to but first lets get some of your first statements debunked.

You can't always taken statements as a fact. A GL ring is not the most powerful weapon in the universe. No matter how many times it will be stated in the comics......

xJLxKing

bW2c3_PyW3Q

Here you go. Watch those suns and planets melt. How are you going to debate me when you know nothing of the show? WTF.

Again, "Beerus...was...holding...back...TREMENDOUSLY against Goku red". Do you not understand this?

Jiren at a partial of his power was compared to the Gods of destructions. Goku Red losing against Jiren isn't s bad thing. Lol.

Kefla was said to be stronger than the first Ultra Instinct Goku. Lol... Goku Red losing to her isn't a bad showing (WTF man).

He didn't lose to Dypso, only got punched once. Goku Red>>>Dypso. How do we know this? Because first form Frieza was stomping him during their first fight. Are you watching these episodes or just glancing over them? Dypso punched Red Goku once. That in no way translates to him being better.

We keep going round and round... ONLY STATEMENTS

It was also stated in the same movie that no matter HOW strong you get, you can't defeat another God Ki user. Except by your own admission, that's incorrect. Both Jiren, and Kefla prove that incorrect by defeating Goku in his God Mode.

Further more, your silly little video is equivalent to Superman breaking reality... RIGHT?
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11127/111275706/5087187-3540620055-46493.jpg

DarkSaint85
No, it's more like Promethium being stated to absorb unlimited amounts of energy....

xJLxKing
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
No, it's more like Promethium being stated to absorb unlimited amounts of energy....
What about when Superman lifted that infinitely heavy book...

cdtm
Originally posted by xJLxKing
What about when Superman lifted that infinitely heavy book...

Half of infinity. wink

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
First Form Frieza never fought Dyspo, and SSJG absolutely isn't >>> Dyspo, lol.

SSJG is universal +, though, so Goku oneshots instantly.

cdtm
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
First Form Frieza never fought Dyspo, and SSJG absolutely isn't >>> Dyspo, lol.

SSJG is universal +, though, so Goku oneshots instantly.

The thing is, Krillin and Gohan were planetary level when Guldo was threatening to run them through with a tree.

Yeah, he didn't do it, but the fact he could threaten these planet busters with it proves there's something wonky with their durability.

Super only makes it worse.

I wish it weren't so, you know me. I'm the most reasonable guy you'll ever meet.

carver9
JL king (can't quote you)...

I think you think I am talking about the anime saying they can destroy a solar system. No. This came straight from a Canon bio. As for your other post, lol, that scene didn't come from the movie, that came straight from the show. Also, that was not Superman in your scan, that was Superboy Prime.

Anyways, we see the energy going through the Universe melting far away suns and planets. You bringing up infinite books (that was read down to the last page) or whatever else you want to mention doesn't take away from anything I've said.

xJLxKing
JL king (can't quote you)...

I think you think I am talking about the anime saying they can destroy a solar system. No. This came straight from a Canon bio. As for your other post, lol, that scene didn't come from the movie, that came straight from the show. Also, that was not Superman in your scan, that was Superboy Prime.

Anyways, we see the energy going through the Universe melting far away suns and planets. You bringing up infinite books (that was read down to the last page) or whatever else you want to mention doesn't take away from anything I've said.

It's so annoying arguing with people just think if they address a quarter of a post that they are suddenly correct.

I'm waiting on your proof that
"But he did destroys Galaxies though...lol, this was actually shown."

Second of all, It's Superman just a different version of Superman. My point completely stands. If he is strong enough to break reality by just punching thin air, he must be at least universal....

I know where that came from statement about the solar system came from. DBZ was on for what...10 years? Are you telling me that you can't find out instance where a character destroyed a galaxy or more until you get to DB Super?
Once we get through this point, we can start addressing the DB Super power levels. We will take it a step at a time.

As far as any other statement about God Ki goes, my point being is, that the author doesn't give a shit about consistencies. It took be 1 year to go back from
"only God Ki user can defeat another God ki user". We literally saw a guy not only do that, but surpass the god of destruction of another universe. Worse, we have seen SS1 not only match but beat another God ki user.

Hence my point that you can't go by what the author's intention is when he retcons stuff every 10 chapter/episodes

carver9
Originally posted by xJLxKing
It's so annoying arguing with people just think if they address a quarter of a post that they are suddenly correct.

I'm waiting on your proof that
"But he did destroys Galaxies though...lol, this was actually shown."

Second of all, It's Superman just a different version of Superman. My point completely stands. If he is strong enough to break reality by just punching thin air, he must be at least universal....

I know where that came from statement about the solar system came from. DBZ was on for what...10 years? Are you telling me that you can't find out instance where a character destroyed a galaxy or more until you get to DB Super?
Once we get through this point, we can start addressing the DB Super power levels. We will take it a step at a time.

As far as any other statement about God Ki goes, my point being is, that the author doesn't give a shit about consistencies. It took be 1 year to go back from
"only God Ki user can defeat another God ki user". We literally saw a guy not only do that, but surpass the god of destruction of another universe. Worse, we have seen SS1 not only match but beat another God ki user.

Hence my point that you can't go by what the author's intention is when he retcons stuff every 10 chapter/episodes

I'll give you the scan.

It's Superman Prime and he didn't destroy dimensions by punching thin air... hell, he didn't even do it under his own power. He just punched a wall that controlled the dimensions which messed things up. We don't have as much detail on how strong you have to be to achieve that. KC Superman broke through the same wall and I'm sure given time, people like Thor can and Hulk probably could as well with a single hit. What I do know is, lol, it wasn't thin air that was being punched. The ft is nothing.

No character needed to destroy a solar system but the implied power tells us that they are capable of doing so. Your question is like me asking you to prove Superman or Thor could physically destroy a planet, hell, a city. Neither have done this which means that they don't have that level of power. Hell, prove that Doomsday can destroy a planet. Pre Reboot Darkseid. I'm sure you can show me him destroying one (un- amplified). Prove that Juggernaut is city level. Prove that Jane Thor is planetary. The Imperiex Probe, prove it. Wait, let me guess, you don't have to because this only applies to DBZ. Thanos, Zeus, Darkseid, High Father, Galactus (mere solar system buster), Tenebrous, Aegis, Ymir, all of these people are on limited to planetary level. Hell, there are some abstracts that doesn't even have planetary showings. Let's not limit this to only DBZ. Based off your argument, Frieza is more powerful than 90% of the abstracts in Marvel.

You mentioning God Ki, this was only said in the movie. We are debating the show here which overrides the movie.

cdtm
King, Don't try and argue with this guy. He lives in his own reality where Hulk busts dimensions and Jiren beats current Molecule Man. There's no reasoning with crazy.

Dareangel

bW2c3_PyW3Q

just as i thought. nothing melted just meaningless statements that it could happen from someone. all those years on comics book debating forum, and you still didnt learn the difference between something that indeed happened and something that is only a speculation within the plot.

know nothing about the show? someone needs a chill pill. you are adding a personal ingredient into this mix, you need to chill. just because i didnt recall that something happened in a specific scene, which now also proved to never happen in the first place, is miles and miles away from not knowing the show.

are you seriusly continue to make up things? where is the proof he was tremendously holding back? all we know is that he is stated himself that he was going 70%, then he is stated he is going 100%. later whis said he didnt go full power. this is literally all we have. all those years on KMC and you still didnt learn not to just make things up.

its not goku red losing against jiren. its the fact goku red couldnt do anything, he couldnt even effect jiren. therefor, my point is that a version of goku that could at the very least keep up and give a fight to 70% beerus, cant even effect jiren, means jiren is >> beerus. hell, that even means characters like kefla or dyspo could give trouble or even best beerus. which doesnt even make sense. again you prove to have big comprehension issues. the whole red goku comparison thing to all those characters was to portray how they should go up against beerus based on how they went up against red goku.

i didnt say lose to dyspo, i said bested by dyspo. reading comprehension again.
what the hell are you talking about? when did frieza beat or fight dyspo?? only right now they are fighting and dyspo just owned frieza. where are you pulling all this BS from?
dyspo and goku fought and red goku was bested. later on he went blue because he realized red form is not enough and that speaks for itself.

carver, why is it always twisting facts and making up things with you? i mean if there is some "truth" that you believe to be true, if you cant defend it with real facts, maybe, just maybe, its not the truth and therefor you shouldnt be defending that "truth"?

Genii96
Goku obviously

cdtm
Originally posted by Genii96
Goku obviously loses

JBL
Goku in a stomp. Beerus destroyed half a planet by just tapping one little finger. All the hero's on DC earth could not do that together with their strongest blows.

cdtm
They're also vulnerable to cutting damage. Vegeta could bust a planet, yet Yajorobi cut him with a normal sword.

Krillin's so weak, he could shoot beams all day at the Saiyans and never hurt them. But his Destructo Disc could cut anyone in two, no matter how powerful. This could only be because that attack is uniquely a hard light razor wheel that does physical cutting damage.

So Slade's sword will cut through Goku like a hot knife through butter.

Raptor22
They're also vulnerable to cutting damage. Vegeta could bust a planet, yet Yajorobi cut him with a normal sword.

Krillin's so weak, he could shoot beams all day at the Saiyans and never hurt them. But his Destructo Disc could cut anyone in two, no matter how powerful. This could only be because that attack is uniquely a hard light razor wheel that does physical cutting damage.

So Slade's sword will cut through Goku like a hot knife through butter. ngl it's been probably a decade since I've been into dbz but didn't goku stop future trunks sword with just his finger or something like that back in the day?

cdtm
Originally posted by Raptor22
ngl it's been probably a decade since I've been into dbz but didn't goku stop future trunks sword with just his finger or something like that back in the day?

Yeah, he did. Just a regular sword though, and we know Dragon Ball characters can shield themselves.

Slade's sword is not a normal metal. They're about as likely to block it as Krillin's disc.

namorsubby
The nth metal suit vs Lobo Ikon suit vs superman maybe makes this interesting and dudes definitely correct about their vulnerability to cutting weapons. If Slade was impaled that doesn't even take him out of the fight necessarily with his healing factor. Still generally their speed, strength, and force of attacks is simply something that Slade is not gonna withstand or superceed at a norm.

cdtm
Dragon Ball characters are slower then Kid Flash. smile

Proven.

namorsubby
Pretty sure I've seen saiyans as children fly around the world like 8 times..

RealityWarper
Dragon Ball characters are slower then Kid Flash. smile

Proven.

In terms of combat speed they shit on Wally West and Barry Allen.

That's not a race.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.