Have you ever consider

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

CroftAlice
To leave the city - i assume that many of you live in a city - and live as a farmer on country - side? I did and i don't regret it.

walshy
I live in a small town but I've never thought about it, I don't think I would want to be a farmer. As nice as being in the country side is I also want to be close to some civilisation and within walking distance of a shop

CroftAlice
Originally posted by walshy
I live in a small town but I've never thought about it, I don't think I would want to be a farmer. As nice as being in the country side is I also want to be close to some civilisation and within walking distance of a shop

We do have some stores here,but i like to walk to my hometown.Its only 8 km

walshy
What's it like being a farmer? Do you have any sheep?

CroftAlice
Originally posted by walshy
What's it like being a farmer? Do you have any sheep?

Its not like you see in the movies.In reality is alot harder then in the movies.Yes,we have sheeps,cows,chickens.You have to woke up at 4 am and not to mention that i have another job then farming.It's hard but i don't have to buy many products from the stores.

Scribble
I left the city at the age of 16 to live in the countryside, it was fun for a while but I wasn't an outright farmer or anything and eventually I got restless and moved about a bit more

Nuke Nixon
I been a rural country type all my life, the few times I've been to big cities has been nightmare fuel. There's no amount of coin you could pay me to move into one of those filthy crapholes.

Yeah there's limited things to do in the country, less stress too in a lot of ways. My town still is a lot like Mayberry in Andy Griffith... e eryone knows you, you go to church with basically the entire town, they're friendly and wave driving by, ya chat about stuff at the grocery store... it's all good.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.