Which member's wanked character is strongest relative to the actual character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Discuss.

Darkstorm Zero
https://img.buzzfeed.com/buzzfeed-static/static/2015-02/10/22/enhanced/webdr03/anigif_enhanced-22225-1423626462-32.gif

The wank shall be strong in this thread...

Kurk
DMD's Bane or Zannah by far

after that I'd think Quanchi's Maul, although he may have toned it down in the past year.

Geistalt
AP's Knightfall Vader.

DarthAnt66
Excluding Azronger, Ellimist's Vader, perhaps.

The Ellimist
^ dude I don't even think he can oneshot Revan.

The Ellimist
Ziggy's White Race? mmm

Freedon Nadd
Nihilus

quanchi112
Originally posted by Kurk
DMD's Bane or Zannah by far

after that I'd think Quanchi's Maul, although he may have toned it down in the past year. My opinions of Maul are supported by the facts and logical thinking formulating my spectacular opinion. I've never given Maul more credit than what he has earned.

Pessimystic
Willing to look the other way when Quan wanks Maul too hard, he's done some good work against the Sheevites.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Pessimystic
Willing to look the other way when Quan wanks Maul too hard, he's done some good work against the Sheevites. If you dare and I mean even dare to question Snoke's supremacy even in your own mind make no mistake I will hunt you until the ends of the earth.

Pessimystic
That doesn't do anything for your pedophilic vibe Quanchi. Anyway I don't give a shit, anything that pisses Az and co off is the right answer.

quanchi112
That doesn't do anything for your pedophilic vibe Quanchi. Anyway I don't give a shit, anything that pisses Az and co off is the right answer. I have no concern for feelings on anything as nonsensical as that. I treat posters as peers I don't try to find out ages and post according to that. Sidious fans are quite cowardly though I will give Azronger more credit than the cuck Ellimist. Most of Sidious' fans run every time a challenge is issued. It's very telling.

Pessimystic
I have told him I respect him. However foolish he may be, there is something noble about Azronger's wankage.

Something other blind Palpatine worshippers are missing.

quanchi112
I have told him I respect him. However foolish he may be, there is something noble about Azronger's wankage.

Something other blind Palpatine worshippers are missing. The other ones feign retirement and are just pretenders IMO. Azronger is the definitive Siduous fan these days. Once the trilogy is complete I'll relentlessly taunt him to see if he truly possesses the courage of pitting his Sidious vs. my Snoke.

Total Warrior

HitTheAssasin
Azrongers Vader. Or this forums Revan.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by The Ellimist
^ dude I don't even think he can oneshot Revan.

Very few people if any can.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by HitTheAssasin
This forums Revan isn't really.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Nihilus

first time you've ever been correct

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by HitTheAssasin
Where do you think this forum puts Revan, lal?

Sinious
Originally posted by NewGuy01
first time you've ever been correct this guy is really ****ed in the head lmao

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.