Steppenwolf Vs Fenris

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
Fight in Themyscira

quanchi112
Fenris wins.

ShadowFyre
Fenris literally has only 1 feat of making Hulk bleed. We can assume he is pretty powerful but lack of screen time makes it hard to judge.

I'm going to say Steppenwolf due to having a weapon and intelligence. Though I'm under the impression that physical stats are close to a wash

Adam Grimes
Tbh I believe Hulk to be stronger than Steph so there's that.

carthage
Close fight

Rage.Of.Olympus
I remember Fenris getting punched in the face by the Hulk as he grabbed him in his jaws and it was having no effect but that scene went by pretty fast. On top of that, he's undead and he has enough bite force to tear through Hulk's flesh easily.

Hulk didn't even beat him, he just got lucky with the waterfall. Anyone who can do that to the Hulk imo would b*tch slap Steppenwolf.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I remember Fenris getting punched in the face by the Hulk as he grabbed him in his jaws and it was having no effect but that scene went by pretty fast. On top of that, he's undead and he has enough bite force to tear through Hulk's flesh easily.

Hulk didn't even beat him, he just got lucky with the waterfall. Anyone who can do that to the Hulk imo would b*tch slap Steppenwolf.
laughing out loud

Even the combined forces of Greek gods, GLs, Amazons and atlanteans were not able to beat Steppenwolf by that logic.

Steppenwolf bitched Aquaman and Diana together.

Steppenwolf wins.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by abhilegend
laughing out loud

Even the combined forces of Greek gods, GLs, Amazons and atlanteans were not able to beat Steppenwolf by that logic.

Steppenwolf bitched Aquaman and Diana together.

Steppenwolf wins.

Actually, they did beat him...and his army (Why do you always forget that?). Zeus blasted him, and he was forced to retreat. Hulk didn't even mean to knock Fenris off the waterfall, he got lucky. It was one Green Lantern who I guess is powerful but we don't actually know anything about them.

Aquaman and Diana are nothing compared to the Hulk physically. Steppenwolf is fighting an undead wolf who can cut through Hulk's hide and tank his punches. I'm having trouble understanding how Steppenwolf wins here. What's he going to do, slam his axe into Fenris' hide? Great, but he wouldn't even be injured (He's undead) but his jaws can tear through Steppewolf.

Steppenwolf could win through BFR I guess or toss/blast him away, but I don't see how he wins through fighting him head on.

Adam Grimes
Yeah, Fenris eats him

h1a8
Going with Fenris.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.