reloaded dvd

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

film nut
Can anyone tell me when the matrix reloaded comes out on dvd and video. will it be before or after the cinema release of revolutions.

julibug
I haven't heard yet. I would think that with the two movies being released only six months apart, they may not release reloaded on dvd until after revolutions is out in theaters. Also, I read somewhere that they don't even really consider them two movies, but one long movie. They originally wanted to release them closer in the theater, so the dvd's may be released together.

Stovenutts
but ya know they may release the dvd right before to promote revolutions

julibug
true. i hope they do!

Kes
thats what most likelly happen. The promote the movie and make money. And then after revolutions the release another one with all 3!

julibug
Yeah, I expect a trilogy dvd release sometime next year. I don't think I'll be able to wait that long. I'll probably just purchase them seperately. Gotta have the twins!

Kes
the trilogi will probably have some estra that the other wont!

Stovenutts
ya deleted scenes are gonna be great

princess leia
i hope they have bloopers. i know its a bit sad but i love watching bloopers.

azmeister3000
Well you could just download it
big grinbig grin

turin
tried, nothing out there has it, that i have found. besides downloading for me is only a way to get by till the real thing comes out on dvd.

Raz
No announced DVD yet. They might just release it before the next one (like LOTR) so that interest returns.

Kes
I love bloopers! I live for bloopers! big grin

The Omega

Kes
Can anyone tell me the title to all animatrix and their order?

Tex
I can imagine that they are currently editing and putting the final touches on Revolutions, do you think they really have time to be working on a DVD at the same time?

We all know that The Matrix DVD caused people to actually go out and purchase DVD players, Reloaded DVD should be even better than the original. It takes time, which I dont think they have to release before the next movie.

DaniloV
If they release a nice package like the one i buyed containing "The Matrix" and "Matrix revisited" for the other two movies i will be more than happy!...i usually don't buy 4 packs and that kind of stuff (even if the offer me lotsa stuff like the Lord of the ring one (5 cd's!!!!)...it may sound weird but i don't really care about extras at all, if they are there fine!, if they are not it's cool too! smile

trancylife
i have dvd rip of animatrix and cam rip of reloaded, check irc, you will find real versions, kaza sux, irc rocks

julibug
well, if they release dvd with deleted scenes put back into the movie (like lotr), i'll be thrilled. i bought the lotr extended version, and it's so much better with those extra scenes. i just really hope there's more twins in the deleted scenes!! smile

nopy
animatrix 'episodes'

1 ) the final flight of the osiris
2) the second rennescaince part 1
3) the second rennescaince part 2
4) Program
cant rebember the others but the last one is the kid

Kes
Thanks! big grin

julibug
The Animatrix episodes are:

Final Flight of The Osiris
The Second Renaissance: Parts 1 and 2
Kid's Story
Detective Story
Program
World Record
Beyond
Matriculated

Kes
Cool thanks! But is it necessary to watch them by order, cause i'm really curious about the kid's story!big grin

julibug
The only two I would suggest watching in order would be the two Renaissance episodes. Otherwise, they really don't have to be viewed in order. I have to say I found the Renaissance episodes and Matriculated to be the most informative as far as the background of the Matrix. The Kid's Story is interesting too.

princess leia
what exactly are the animatrix? are theyanimations showing the history or seomthing? more importantly are they japanese?

princess leia
and i would downlaod the clips if my stupid computer was faster than the speed of snail.

Kes
They are animation of the matrix. but not with the characters you know from the movie.

trancylife
you can d/l it on irc, that way you can resume if you have to disconnect

Kes
kazaa works to.

princess leia
do the animatrix tell you things you shouldknow? like do you need to see them? or are they just fun. and, what is irc?
do i ever do anything but ask questions?

Kes
lol they do mention the Osiris in reloaded. The osiris is from one of the animatrix but i dont think you have to watch them. they are just really cool, atleast the Osiris one is and i cant wait to see the kid's story because irs about that kid thats all over neo when he arrives in zion. big grin

princess leia
hehe thanx. and is irc like an american msn or is it also in australia and im jsut being ignorant?

trancylife
irc is world wide, i talk to people in australia, G.B., canada, japan, sig, china, everywhere, goto ww w.sysreset.com or do a google search, files not too big, guess i could send to you but downloading is easy smile

princess leia
ok great...im just ignorant! thanx wink

DaniloV
I haven't seen all the animatrix stuff but as far as i know they contribute somehow to the story, so far i've only seen "The last flight of the osiris" and it was cool as hell, as i understand there is already a DVD out containing all these animation shorts and the soundtrack of The Matrix: Reloaded.

Question: this kid who worships Neo on "reloaded" comes from one of these Animatrix?

julibug
I watched all the Animatrix on Pay Per View on cable. The Renaissance episodes show you how the machines came into power and how humans became their power source. They are pretty graphic for animation. The one called "Matriculated" gives you some insight on how the Matrix came into existence. The one about the Kid just tells you how he became unplugged. The others just give you different perspectives on the Matrix. I don't think they are necessary to understand the movies, but they are very helpful.

trancylife
I like it because it explains the story, from the beginning

Kes
Yeh. It's called kid's story and it shows how he's released from the matrix.It's different, the way he is released I mean! lol big grin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.