Where do you ranked movie Thor's strength level?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
I saw the first two Thor movie's ( but not the last ) and the two Avenger's movie's, more than one source said that he defeated the Hulk in the arena battle in 'Thor Ragnarok' but again I didn't see that for my self. So just how strong do most of you believe that he is based off of feats?

cdtm
CL 25?

Does he have anything on Spidey's train feat?

Khazra Reborn
Hard to say, he never really lifts anything, but his striking power is elite.

xJLxKing
Solo, he is pretty insane. Thor1 had him destroying huge portions of land with single strikes.
Put him along side the avengers and suddenly he doesn't feel stronger than Black Window. In Avengers 2, I think black window killed Ultron copies better than Thor.

His power definitely varies but he as of Thor Ragnarok, he is indisputably the strongest member of Avengers

Stoic
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Solo, he is pretty insane. Thor1 had him destroying huge portions of land with single strikes.
Put him along side the avengers and suddenly he doesn't feel stronger than Black Window. In Avengers 2, I think black window killed Ultron copies better than Thor.

His power definitely varies but he as of Thor Ragnarok, he is indisputably the strongest member of Avengers

The Hulk was the strongest member of the Avengers.

riv6672
^^^thats because he's the strongest character in comics. thumb up

h1a8
Originally posted by xJLxKing

His power definitely varies but he as of Thor Ragnarok, he is indisputably the strongest member of Avengers No he didn't. The engine and Tony did a lot of the work. Plus it wasn't a striking feat per strength. Thor shot lightning into the engine as he struck.

h1a8
Thor is between 20-80 tons.

Warrior Madness
Originally posted by Stoic

Exactly.

Adam Grimes
The Hulk was the strongest member of the Avengers. SSj Thor is

Damborgson

He sure was. Then Ragnarok happened.

And I mean strictly strength, Thor with Mjolnir would still bave beaten him.

DickBlazer
Physically Hulk is stronger in the Movies. No question. Throw in a hammer or lightning an things mayb change. Thor has the upper hand on Hulk only after that strange lighting stuff raidiated Thor. Without it Thor gets beat down in the movie. In the Dark World Thor completely got owned by Kurse.

cdtm
Lightning aura doesn't make him stronger, strictly speaking.

No more then a taser makes a regular guy stronger then Lou Ferrigno.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.