Cyclops vs Punisher, Red Skull, and Kingpin H2H battle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

basilisk
Cyclops is a self proclaimed master of judo, has trained with the likes of Wolverine, and has had years of X-Men combat training with and without his powers in the Danger Room.

So how does he fare in H2H combat against these guys?

Separate battles, so fully rested between.

Supermutant
Scott loses to Punisher & Kingpin, although he puts up a decent fight. He breaks the Red Skull's face.

riv6672
He loses to everyone. He's way outmatched here.

-Pr-
Don't know about Red Skull, but the other two out-class him. He's not completely useless or anything; those two are just either superior in stats, superior in skill, or both.

Damborgson
You think punisher beats him PR?

And yeah, kingpin is overkill.

-Pr-
Originally posted by Damborgson
You think punisher beats him PR?

And yeah, kingpin is overkill.

Even if you wanted to argue that Scott was close to him in skill (and it's a tall order to be fair), Frank's damage soak is ridiculous.

Damborgson
Fair enough.

-Pr-
Cyclops really doesn't have enough of those "character gets depowered and has to rely on their wits and skills to save them" issues. He's had a few, sure. A couple even showed that he can fight with his eyes closed. But i'm sure for every one of his issues, there's about ten or twenty Frank ones with something better.

leonidas
i agree he'd give a decent accounting of himself, but he'd lose to all 3. not sure about current skull, but in his cap-like body he'd beat scott pretty handily, as would kp. a fight with frank would be a decent one, but yeah frank's damage soak is crazy and this is right in his wheel house. tbh i don't think he'd take 1/10 from any of them, though some would be very close.

i wonder how he'd match storm? now i've said it, didn't they fight for leadership one time or something and storm won? can't recall exactly, so maybe i'm thinking of something different...

-Pr-
Originally posted by leonidas
i agree he'd give a decent accounting of himself, but he'd lose to all 3. not sure about current skull, but in his cap-like body he'd beat scott pretty handily, as would kp. a fight with frank would be a decent one, but yeah frank's damage soak is crazy and this is right in his wheel house. tbh i don't think he'd take 1/10 from any of them, though some would be very close.

i wonder how he'd match storm? now i've said it, didn't they fight for leadership one time or something and storm won? can't recall exactly, so maybe i'm thinking of something different...

No, she did win. There were mitigating circumstances, but she did technically win, yes.

In a h2h fight you could argue she'd win, but imo if he's as skilled as we're led to believe, he'd be a contender.

riv6672
Cyclops is much less skilled than ppl believe.
This thread's results are actually an aberration going by what i've seen here the last 4 years.

-Pr-
Originally posted by riv6672
Cyclops is much less skilled than ppl believe.
This thread's results are actually an aberration going by what i've seen here the last 4 years.

Howso?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -Pr-
Don't know about Red Skull

May depend on the version.

basilisk
Bumping for new opinions

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by basilisk
Bumping for new opinions

Really, man?

Cyclops gets anally raped.

That's what you wanted to hear?

He's not totally helpless without his powers, but he can't compete with these fighters.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.