Total War: Three Kingdoms

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nephthys
s4D42vMUSIM

Whoo, a new historical total war! This is just about the only historical thing that can possibly interest me after Warhammer so here's hoping it comes together well.

Lets here that Dynasty Warriors hype!

Robtard
That threw me back to the Romance of the Three Kingdoms game I played on the first gen Playstation. ****ing Lu Bu betrayed me, cost me a major battle. I later defeated and captured him; executed his ass.

-Pr-
Well shit. Now I have a game to look forward to.

Smasandian
I wonder how well this will play after the two excellent Warhammer games. There is something to be said about having factions that are total opposites in army composition and style. Let alone that they each faction have different play styles on the campaign map.

Nephthys
Oh it'll be very hard for them to follow up on WH. The unit and faction variety just can't be equalled in a historical setting and each factions playstyle is radically unique and distinct from each other. There are also many unit mechanics that can't be translated as well (the various weapon effects, lord abilities, unit effects like regen or ethereal, undead crumbling mechanics, resistances, magic items etc) that really add to the depth of the combat and multiplayer. Flying just isn't a thing and nor are special mounts. Magic it out. Dunno if they can put quest battles in again.

Among other things, its going to be super hard to make a game as good as Warhammer again imo.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by Nephthys
s4D42vMUSIM

Whoo, a new historical total war! This is just about the only historical thing that can possibly interest me after Warhammer so here's hoping it comes together well.

Lets here that Dynasty Warriors hype!

my type game.. second fave samurai weapon...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.