Teen Titans Go! To the Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ridley_Prime
This will be at the cinemas apparently...!

gY6Kx8WJS78

Darkstorm Zero
Teen titans go?..... Urgh

https://static3.fjcdn.com/thumbnails/comments/Blank+_7e19a199d95684f9a7f2d437d8042bcb.gif

riv6672
My kid will be excited! laughing out loud

Nemesis X
Marvel's in trouble now.

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo249/KageJ/Mood%20GIFS%20etc/Anger%20and%20Do%20Not%20Want/dont_want_this_planet_ironman.gif

BruceSkywalker
some movie company must be really desperate

riv6672
Or smart.

Ridley_Prime

BruceSkywalker

riv6672
The Scooby gang and the Winchesters team up this season on SUPERNATURAL, too. thumb up

Kazenji
I've tried to watch this show, Not my sorta thing

clearly the show is aimed at a younger audience.

riv6672
Its actually clever at times, and self aware.
Too much of it at one time hurts the brain, though.

Kazenji
Meh...just not my sort of humour.

Flyattractor
Somewhere a bunch of Teen Titans 2003 Fans just died a little bit more on the inside...

Kazenji
Originally posted by Kazenji
Meh...just not my sort of humour.

Well they are getting a live action tv show.

steverules_2
...why are you quoting yourself when you say that?

Nemesis X
This movie was made just to make that Aquaman joke. Not worth it.

riv6672
Originally posted by steverules_2
I wondered that.

Impediment
I actually enjoy Teen Titans Go since I used to watch it with my daughter all the time.

Weird Al Yankovic as Darkseid was f*cking hilarious.

Kazenji
Originally posted by steverules_2

No one's perfect

it was for Fly's post.

riv6672
Originally posted by Impediment
I actually enjoy Teen Titans Go since I used to watch it with my daughter all the time.

Weird Al Yankovic as Darkseid was f*cking hilarious.
I watch with my son occasionally, and yeah, weird Al made laugh my ass off.

Kurk
This TV show has ruined my childhood and favorite female character. May it rot in hell and god bless the day it becomes canceled.

(Non-butt hurt reaction)

I understand that TTG is a completely different type of show compared to the original, but still, it's just plain low quality and its success is due to today's youth not knowing what quality is. You want a slap-happy fart-joke tv show that was at least decent? Try the Amazing World of Gumball or Chowder. Occasionally the show makes a good reference to its past (like the episode where they react to their original selves) but some of the things they show make me question how its a young kids show (the sexual stuff).

riv6672
Originally posted by Kurk
I understand that TTG is a completely different type of show compared to the original
Yeah, i liked the original, 1967 cartoon as well:

https://image.ibb.co/jVGQj6/image.jpg

The 2003 version was completely different, but i also enjoyed it:

https://i.pinimg.com/474x/c6/1c/83/c61c8353636c26e8ad1a82c537667093--teen-titans-go-young-justice.jpg

The current version is its own thing of course:

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/b9/14/e6/b914e6826251973ea7d7a58569f4d0c0--teen-titans-go-robin-teen-titans-go.jpg

Funny how that happens.

Flyattractor
No one's perfect

it was for Fly's post.

Which will then be cancelled for a Young Justice Show, wihch will then get cancelled for another show...

Kazenji
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Which will then be cancelled for a Young Justice Show, wihch will then get cancelled for another show...

Yep, It's all about the toys.

Flyattractor
Yep, It's all about the toys.

Welcome to Hollywood.

Nemesis X
I'm positive that Go! is an alternate dimension created by Larry, the fanboy with the Mr. Myxlplyx powers from the 2003 cartoon.

vgVd-Pijg-I

You can't argue that's not what it is. Still doesn't justify it existing though.

Kurk
Originally posted by Nemesis X
I'm positive that Go! is an alternate dimension created by Larry, the fanboy with the Mr. Myxlplyx powers from the 2003 cartoon.

vgVd-Pijg-I

You can't argue that's not what it is. Still doesn't justify it existing though. Honestly we can only hope. That or Control Freak has brainwashed the titans into acting like dumbasses.

riv6672
haha

Editorguy91
I really enjoy the teen titians humor. The further the series went along the more I felt it was actually targeting an older audience, mainly just because of the narratives.

So pretty Amped for the movie !!!

riv6672
^^^Yeah its pretty obvious the story/character evolution progressed towards adult based humor really quick.
They get a LOT of crap past the radar.

Kurk
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^Yeah its pretty obvious the story/character evolution progressed towards adult based humor really quick.
They get a LOT of crap past the radar. Nah I think the FCC has just gotten lax over the past couple years. That or the standards for "childrens" tv shows had plummeted.

I occasionally watch scenes of Go! on Youtube and can't help but cringe at what I see. (e.g Raven's legs, bubble asses, etc.)

riv6672
Uh huh. Ok. Additional generic term of agreement.

Nemesis X
Nicolas Cage is voicing Superman. This is the greatest thing ever lol

https://www.polygon.com/2018/3/13/17114022/nicolas-cage-superman-teen-titans-go-movie

Nemesis X
vLM8ZgxuxsM

Slade returns and he's not even voiced by Ron Perlman. What the crap?

riv6672
^^^Damn that would have been good casting.

At least Nic Cage finally gets to be Supes, though!

-Pr-
I didn't watch the show bar some of the clips about how meta it is, but I liked the trailer. That Alfred bit especially.

riv6672
^^^The Atom scene made me pee myself a little.

Flyattractor
The Toon has made me laugh....The Upcoming Live Action "Movie" looks like another case of WB Execs Ruining another product.

Sigh.

Kurk
Tera Strong (voice of Raven) and Hynden Walch (voice of Starfire) confirmed that they were told that Teen Titans Season 6 would be produced in conjunction with the Titans Go! Show if the upcoming movie performs really well.

https://www.change.org/p/cartoon-network-continue-the-original-teen-titans-on-adult-swim-season-6/u/22825225

I may actually drag my 20 y/o ass into a movie theater for a kid's show lol.

Nemesis X
So long, original Teen Titans. I want you back but the price is too high.

Quincy
This trailer made me laugh

Impediment
This was a goofy film but my daughter laughed her ass off.

The credits are rolling right now, waiting for the post credit scene.

carthage
Hard pass for this

roughrider
Does anyone mock the Titans for their pompous name in the movie? - "What, your a bunch of teenage superheroes and vigilantes? Your just a junior Justice League. Titans makes you sound too important."

I ask because they mock other things like Deathstroke, him getting mistaken for Deadpool and such. stick out tongue

Or - "Hey, isn't that Cyborg guy in Justice League already?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.