Starkiller vs. Vitiate (TK only battle)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
* Starkiller in his most powerful form
** SWTOR Vitiate

Setting: Raxus Prime

Starting distance: 100 feet

This is a fight including only telekinetic use of the Force.

Who wins?

The Ellimist
Starkiller, tbh.

IMHO, in just sheer actualized power:

Vader = Valkorion
Starkiller > SWTOR Vitiate
Galen Marek > Novel Vitiate
TFU Vader >= Revan

smile

carthage
Starkillers feats unnamped are vastly greater

Naugrim
Starkiller's pretty obviously Vitiate's superior in this regard. Both in regards to scaleable power and actual performance.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Starkiller, tbh.

IMHO, in just sheer actualized power:

Vader = Valkorion
Starkiller > SWTOR Vitiate
Galen Marek > Novel Vitiate
TFU Vader >= Revan

smile
Make a case for Vader vs Valk please

FreshestSlice
Valkorion isn't even more powerful than SWTOR Vitiate.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by FreshestSlice
Valkorion isn't even more powerful than SWTOR Vitiate.
Wait what?

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Make a case for Vader vs Valk please

It's a bit of handwaving and powerscaling from Vader vs. Palpatine and Valkorion <<< Palpatine, so it's dependent on already having other conceptions about the relative scaling of Palpatine and Vitiate. Most of the arguments for Valkorion being more powerful though can easily be attributed to a thousand+ more years of prep + nexus + rituals and so Vader with that amount of time could probably learn and master the same powers.

AncientPower
Pre-Nathema Vitiate > Marka Ragnos
Post-Nathema Vitiate > Darth Nihilus

But he surpasses DE Sheev after this and soon you'll know why. Make the opener Ell. laughing out loud

Naugrim
AP's off its' meds again.

AncientPower
You're a stalker. More at 11.

Naugrim
Lol. That's the best you could come up with? You're losing your touch. smile

The Ellimist
Losing?

Naugrim
I tend to be overly generous.

AncientPower
You wish you had my touch, sock.

Naugrim
*Shudders in horror at the implication*

cs_zoltan
Unsure if that's gay or straight mmm

Naugrim
It's unnatural either way. smile

The Merchant
I feel Nihilus shouldn't be scaled to the Ancients or Valkorion tbh. I used to champion that notion but it just doesn't work. If Ludo Kressh>Nihilus, why didn't he just TK that Sith warship that crashed on him? Even Vitiate doesn't whip out planet rendering energies whenever he wants, with Ziost he needed to cause death and chaos to build up enough energy to rend said planet. I could be wrong since I do prefer said Ancients>Nihilus, but N is a big outlier in everything.

Naugrim
Tbh Vitiate was vastly weakened when he had to feed on Ziost's energies before draining the planet.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by The Merchant
I feel Nihilus shouldn't be scaled to the Ancients or Valkorion tbh. I used to champion that notion but it just doesn't work. If Ludo Kressh>Nihilus, why didn't he just TK that Sith warship that crashed on him? Even Vitiate doesn't whip out planet rendering energies whenever he wants, with Ziost he needed to cause death and chaos to build up enough energy to rend said planet. I could be wrong since I do prefer said Ancients>Nihilus, but N is a big outlier in everything.

Re: TK, a lot of context goes into these feats and Nihilus pulling his ships out on a nexus under indeterminate conditions and timeframe doesn't equate to everyone being able to do so whenever.

Re: planet killing, yeah I think Nihilus's planet-killing, in addition to being nebulous, may be a savant-ability that doesn't scale very well.

But I also don't buy that Nihilus <<< ancient sith. OOU: Avellone's vision about the ancients never materialized. IU: Traya was full of sh*t.

Naugrim
thumb up

Haschwalth
Starkiller gets destroyed.

Naugrim
Nah.

Haschwalth
Yeah.

LordOfTheLight
Nope.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by Naugrim
Tbh Vitiate was vastly weakened when he had to feed on Ziost's energies before draining the planet.

Still strong enough, to wipe the floor with the SOR strike team/Marr/satele/lana. Teleport across the galaxy.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by LordOfTheLight
Nope.
Tulak hord was tking ships out of the sky, and he is Post Nathema Vitiate's inferior.

Naugrim
Cool.

Haschwalth
Cool.

I know.

Naugrim
What's your point?

SunRazer
The Hord feat is nothing compared to SK's, tbh.

Haschwalth
Originally posted by SunRazer
The Hord feat is nothing compared to SK's, tbh.
obviously. Just pointing out far far weaker sith lords, have done similar stuff.

SunRazer
Well, it's not "similar" if it doesn't compare. lol

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Haschwalth
Tulak hord was tking ships out of the sky, and he is Post Nathema Vitiate's inferior.

What does it even mean to TK it down under undefined circumstances anyway?

Nephthys
I suppose it means overpowering the process that keeps it in the sky in the first place.

Naugrim
Originally posted by SunRazer
Well, it's not "similar" if it doesn't compare. lol

thumb up

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys
I suppose it means overpowering the process that keeps it in the sky in the first place.

You have no idea what that even was, lol. It could've just been in orbit.

Haschwalth
And they would sit by and let themselves be dragged down.

thumb up

Naugrim
He could've manipulated the controls of the ship or simply shut off the engines.

Haschwalth
He could've manipulated the controls of the ship or simply shut off the engines.

Find the layout of the ship and the mechanism that run it, Doubtful, otherwise literally every sith/jedi would be doing that.

Nephthys

He pulled a ship out of orbit onto the ground? Damn, that would be even better. mmm

Khem says he pulled it out of the sky.

The Ellimist
OK, now I want you to quantify with really rough specifics that I'm giving you liberty to speculate over what that actually means. thumb up

Nephthys
You ever watch the original Force Unleashed trailer? Roughly something like that.

Stigma
OK. So it seems Starkiller has an edge here.

Naugrim
thumb up

The Ellimist
You ever watch the original Force Unleashed trailer? Roughly something like that.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/3og0INyCmHlNylks9O/giphy.gif

The Merchant
Starkiller throws him in orbit

ILS
So what's the consensus?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Emperor.

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Emperor.

thumb up

ILS
Originally posted by ILS
So what's the consensus?

Deronn_solo
I'm going with the guy that was conquering planets before he reached puberty.

Naugrim
I'm going to go with the guy who has measurably better feats then a millennia old entity despite being never making it past his teens.

ILS
Originally posted by Deronn_solo
I'm going with the guy that was conquering planets before he reached puberty. Based on what feats?

The Ellimist
I'm going to go with the guy who has measurably better feats then a millennia old entity despite being never making it past his teens.

lmao thumb up

Stigma
I'm going with the guy that was conquering planets before he reached puberty. I hear those planets were full of Coleman Trebors. Not impressive.

But honestly, what are Vitiate's TK feats that compare to Starkiller's?

Stigma
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Emperor. Sidious is not in this thread.smile

Deronn_solo
Originally posted by ILS
Based on what feats?

TK was never an ability Vitiate has ever exterted himself at, but scaling from his other capabities including - but not limited to - party decimating lightning storms,
Sith Lord/Jedi shattering telepathic skills and planet decimating power, just to name a few.

But really, Sith far below Vitiate in his very empire were holding together defunct ships, annihilating city blocks and holding entire frigates in place against the pull of their thrusters in full go; that alone is telling enough. TK abilitiy is more or less a testemant of raw power, and someone sporting the remnant energies of 8,000 Sith Lords and an entire planet has that in spades.

ILS
TK was never an ability Vitiate has ever exterted himself at, but scaling from his other capabities including - but not limited to - party decimating lightning storms,
Sith Lord/Jedi shattering telepathic skills and planet decimating power, just to name a few.I'm not sure how any of that accounts for Starkiller's obviously far superior evidence of telekinetic power, like disintegrating a huge portion of a frigate while shielding himself from re-entry heat. What planet did SWTOR Vitiate decimate?
And Galen steered a star destroyer, and Starkiller quite graphically blew up dozens of variously imperfect clones of himself who were all very powerful Force sensitives sharing his genes. So I'm not sure what your point is. Even Rivi Anu can benchpress a star destroyer and there's no way in hell she's as powerful as Galen or Starkiller. It's dubious if she even stands up to various members of the Jedi Council, as I recall coming across a quote stating that the council is made up of the more powerful warriors typically.
Come now Deronn, you must be aware that the intent of that ritual was not to increase his raw power but to extend his lifespan, and indeed that is all it achieved. Any power increases resulting from the ritual would be in accordance with his natural power, not the cumulative addition of 8,000 Sith, unless I'm missing something.

Stigma
Originally posted by Stigma
But honestly, what are Vitiate's TK feats that compare to Starkiller's?

MythLord
he collapsed part of a really big room while a ghost and also TKed the Outlander

Stigma
I see.

AncientPower
ILS, how'd you even manage to make that claim about the Nathema Ritual when sources state precisely the opposite?

The Ellimist
Sith Lord/Jedi shattering telepathic skills and planet decimating power, just to name a few.

But really, Sith far below Vitiate in his very empire were holding together defunct ships, annihilating city blocks and holding entire frigates in place against the pull of their thrusters in full go; that alone is telling enough. TK abilitiy is more or less a testemant of raw power, and someone sporting the remnant energies of 8,000 Sith Lords and an entire planet has that in spades.

I still don't see any combat feats that Vitiate either has or can be scaled over that match Starkiller's.

AncientPower
Overwhelming Revan utterly is pretty much better than anything Starkiller ever did.

The Ellimist
I still don't see any combat feats that Revan either has or can be scaled over that match Starkiller's.

Nephthys
Whats your view on the Shadows of Revan fight?

The Ellimist
Whats your view on the Shadows of Revan fight?

Impressive but then I'll just quote myself and substitute the strike team in, many of whom are non-Force sensitives that didn't even get injured in the fight.

Haschwalth
Ellimist you know what PIS is right? the heavily armed imp/rep/troops with the strike team were killed in seconds, it's as stupid as the smuggler taking Valk as a host.

DarthAnt66
I look forward to showing Elm the ground realities of the fight in Super Fight II.

Ursumeles
Killer destroys.

S_W_LeGenD
I still don't see any combat feats that Vitiate either has or can be scaled over that match Starkiller's.
Really? What has Starkiller done that is so impressive in a combat situation?

Valkorion has numerous displays of power that imply capabilities beyond Starkiller.

Your judgement trolling on the other hand...

Naugrim
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Really? What has Starkiller done that is so impressive in a combat situation?

Valkorion has numerous displays of power that imply capabilities beyond Starkiller.

Your judgement trolling on the other hand...

Galen ragdolled Vader.

Vader ragdolled Rahm Kota.

Rahm Kota matched an early game Galen Marek in the Force.

An early game Marek blasted hundreds of droids out of a room with a single Force push and caused an artificial hurricane/groundquake with a continuous blast. He goes on to power the hyperdrive engines of a ship so large it would take him hours to get around.

This is all implied to have a negligible impact on his energy reserves.

What has Vitiate done again? laughing out loud

DarthAnt66
He ate a world.

The Ellimist

Originally posted by DarthAnt66
He ate a world.

no expression

DarthAnt66
thumb up I stand by my comment.

Naugrim
He ate a world.

Lmfao.

Nvm what I said in chat Ell. You're going to stomp.

Ursumeles
Tbh, ragdolling Kota > anything Vitiate did.

Also Syn, Hangouts.

The Ellimist
ngl Vitiate wins easily, he just alters his Nathema feat to use only TK and then gets 9000 sith lords to come with him. thumb up

Naugrim
Originally posted by Ursumeles
Tbh, ragdolling Kota > anything Vitiate did.

Also Syn, Hangouts.

I'm in my school library right now tbh.

Ursumeles
Ah k.
Vitiate ragdolls smile

Naugrim
An traitor.

DarthAnt66
ngl Vitiate wins easily, he just alters his Nathema feat to use only TK and then gets 9000 sith lords to come with him. thumb up
I was thinking more in the realm of Ziost.

Rockydonovang
You can't assume that.

Stigma
So who wins this?

MythLord
Assuming Novel!Vitiate, 'Killer wins.

The Ellimist
I was thinking more in the realm of Ziost.

Still pretty contextual lol.

AncientPower
Not really, prime Vitiate would do it with even greater ease than he did as a spirit.

Freedon Nadd
Hey, AP, when was Vitiate in his strongest/prime form?

Pre/post Valkorion host?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.