Skywalker family vs. Valkorion family

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Given this apparently new quote:

Which proves Valkorion and Vaylin are superior to such families as Revan and Satele, and...Aryn and her husband, can Valkorion's family take on the Chosen One and his progeny?

Knightfall Vader
Luke Skywalker
Darth Caedus
Jaina Solo
Cade Skywalker
Mara Jade Skywalker

vs.

Valkorion
Vaylin
Arcann
Thexan
Senya

Bonus round: Valkorion gets the Emperor's Children, Skywalkers get Anakin's father.

Haschwalth
Lel.

NewGuy01
Why include Cade and make it 6 on 5? Actually, Leia and Ben should both be there before he is, tbh...

SunRazer
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Bonus round: Valkorion gets the Emperor's Children, Skywalkers get Anakin's father.

laughing laughing out loud

Haschwalth
Quality thread.

The Ellimist
The Emperor's Children were SITH LORD level in power.

Ursumeles
Anakin shows his family how to slaughter weak younglings.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Skywalkers get Anakin's father.
From Revenge of the Sith early-drafts:

DARTH SIDIOUS-- "I have waited all these years for you to fulfill your destiny... I arranged for your conception. I used the power of the Force to will the midichlorians to start the cell divisions that created you."

ANAKIN-- "I don't believe you."

DARTH SIDIOUS-- "Ahhh, but you know it's true. When you clear your mind, you will sense the truth. You could almost think of me as your father."

Azronger
Sheev solos

Freedon Nadd
The early drafts are similar to my thread. It looks like I and Lucas think alike. Except that in my thread it is Plagueis' success, not Sidious'.

Stigma
Skywalker family FTW.

Azronger
What if we add Lord Dramath and Valkorion's peasant mom and dad?

Zentrex
It depends on which Luke Skywalker. And I don't think including Mara Jade is fair. She wasn't really born a Skywalker. Now, Knightfall Vader is incredibly powerful, more so than Vitiate or Vaylin. And Darth Caedus was more powerful than (RotJ) Vader. And Jaina was similar in power. Cade also makes a good addition. At this point, I think the Eternal Family and the Skywalkers may be evenly matched, but the question of which Luke Skywalker you're talking about really turns the tide. If it's grand master, the skywalkers stomp. If it's RotJ, then the Eternal family has a chance.

Lord Stark
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
The early drafts are similar to my thread. It looks like I and Lucas think alike. Except that in my thread it is Plagueis' success, not Sidious'.

Ghost Plagueis: WE STAND AMID MY ACHIEVEMENT, NOT YOURS!

Freedon Nadd
Glad that you liked the story. smile

The Ellimist
up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.