Psylocke vs Gorgon (Grasscutter)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
Haven't seen this one before.

Who wins?

StiltmanFTW
Gorgon cuts your grass, then Bada comes, says Gorgon works for him and wants $3.50 from you.

You die a horrible death.

Supermutant
How good is Gorgon's TP?

cdtm
Originally posted by Supermutant
How good is Gorgon's TP?

Uses it purely for precog.

Logan and Elektra couldn't touch him. Danny and Shang could, but that could come down to some weird mystic thought control (Like Rememder pulling "Drunken style" out of his butt against Mr. X )

StiltmanFTW
No, not purely precog. Almost, but not quite.

Cdtm. Goku pwns Supes.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
No, not purely precog. Almost, but not quite.

Cdtm. Goku pwns Supes.

Not under board rules, he can't.

Daredevil 'sticks him before he gets a chance to switch on his active chi powers. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
Anime Vs has no rules.

Goku doggystyles Clark, Clark gets 17 anal orgasms.

Smurph
Anyways, Psylocke wins.

Vanguard
I think Gorgons too fast for her. How would she counter the stare? Gorgon wins.

cdtm
Anime Vs has no rules.

Goku doggystyles Clark, Clark gets 17 anal orgasms.

Just don't tell Carv or the others, I want to see how long it takes them to think to check. stick out tongue

MrMind
well gorgon has trouble with the new silver samurai, so there's that

Smurph
Originally posted by Vanguard
I think Gorgons too fast for her. How would she counter the stare? Gorgon wins. Psylocke can boost her speed with TK, and she's kept pace with the likes of Sabretooth, and berserker Wolverine.

Even if Gorgon has edges in speed and stone stare, he needs to compensate for Psylocke's telepathy and tk. She could just levitate him and hold him in place.

And her psi-knife will be a one-hit KO, so his healing factor is moot in this fight.

Betsy wins.

cdtm
If it works on an undead guy like him.

I'm not sure he even registers pain anymore.

Smurph
Originally posted by cdtm
If it works on an undead guy like him.

I'm not sure he even registers pain anymore. It's not about causing pain. It shuts down minds, like a mindblast, in knife form. Since it's worked on other beings with non-human minds, like Cassandra Nova (alt universe) and Arkea, I don't see it failing against Gorgon, especially since he has telepathy.... and in comics, you don't usually get to simultaneously use telepathy and be immune to it.

cdtm
? Telepaths are the ones who usually have defenses.

krisblaze
They have defenses against stuff like having their mind intruded.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Smurph
Psylocke can boost her speed with TK, and she's kept pace with the likes of Sabretooth, and berserker Wolverine.

Even if Gorgon has edges in speed and stone stare, he needs to compensate for Psylocke's telepathy and tk. She could just levitate him and hold him in place.

And her psi-knife will be a one-hit KO, so his healing factor is moot in this fight.

Betsy wins.

Didn't know that. I like how she can boost her speed with TK. She'd probably win.

She's hot too, but I'm not a fan.

cdtm
Psylocke can boost her speed with TK, and she's kept pace with the likes of Sabretooth, and berserker Wolverine.

I thought Psyloke lost her tp, and gained other powers like a sword.

Regardless, Gorgon is fast enough to cut off YoYo's arms, a bone fide speedster.

And he does have the cheap stone stare.

cdtm
Originally posted by Vanguard
Didn't know that. I like how she can boost her speed with TK. She'd probably win.

She's hot too, but I'm not a fan.

Sabertooth and Wolverine (Even berserk) isn't exactly the highest bar, though.

Gorgon should easily be faster then both of them.

Sin I AM
Psylocke casually destroys him. She beat Mags for crissakes

StiltmanFTW
It's not about causing pain. It shuts down minds, like a mindblast, in knife form. Since it's worked on other beings with non-human minds, like Cassandra Nova (alt universe) and Arkea, I don't see it failing against Gorgon, especially since he has telepathy.... and in comics, you don't usually get to simultaneously use telepathy and be immune to it.

Her knives also failed plenty of times, so it's not a surefire tactic.

Smurph
Her knives also failed plenty of times, so it's not a surefire tactic. They typically do really well against telepaths, and the only failures that come to mind are often because of really specific character defenses.

Unless Gorgon has some awesome tp defense feat that I don't remember/haven't seen, he should lose this match.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.