Iron Fist vs. Melinda May

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Defenders Danny
H2H only

Who wins

FrothByte
If Danny is not allowed to use his Ironfist the May wins. May has too many high end feats and experience that Danny can't compare to.

tkitna
Probably May as sad as that sounds.

Nephthys
Originally posted by FrothByte
If Danny is not allowed to use his Ironfist the May wins. May has too many high end feats and experience that Danny can't compare to.

BruceSkywalker
May wins by default lol.. Danny will just keep saying he is the immortal iron fist, protector k'un lun lol. after hearing that she'll punch in the mouth just to shut him up lol

FrothByte
Melinda May vs. Matt Murdock would be a closer match.

Juk3n
Danny with no fist is (blame the choreography) a brady bunch pussified version of himself.

TheVaultDweller
Without the Fist, Danny loses.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
May wins by default lol.. Danny will just keep saying he is the immortal iron fist, protector k'un lun lol. after hearing that she'll punch in the mouth just to shut him up lol

You forgot "sworn enemy of the Hand". stick out tongue

I kind of want to see Iron Fist fight Black Panther, purely so he can deliver that line, and Black Panther can respond with, "I don't care".

Silent Master
Why they decided to cast someone who is shit at martial arts to play Iron Fist is beyond me.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by Silent Master
Why they decided to cast someone who is shit at martial arts to play Iron Fist is beyond me.

One of my favourite Marvel Comics characters, now one of my least favourite MCU characters simply because of this atrocious casting decision.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
You forgot "sworn enemy of the Hand". stick out tongue

I kind of want to see Iron Fist fight Black Panther, purely so he can deliver that line, and Black Panther can respond with, "I don't care".

I know right..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.