Your 3 best SW villain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Josh_Alexander
Who's to you the best SW Villain? Why?
(Villain as a whole, and not necessarily based on power)

Note: Darth Sidious is excluded from the list

List:

Vader
Tyrannus (Dooku)
Maul
Kylo
Snoke
Greivous

Robtard
From your list:

Vader
Dooku
Kylo

-Pr-
No non-movie ones?

Not in any order:

Vader
Kylo
Maul I guess? He did have a great saber fight.

FrothByte
Maul - the coolest
Vader - the most memorable
Dooku - the classiest

BruceSkywalker
why isn't star wars fanboys on the list

laughing laughing laughing

carthage
Vader
No one even comes close

Impediment
Vader is number one, even if he did return to the Light Side at the end of RotJ.

quanchi112
Snoke

He's the unquestionable greatest Star Wars character to ME.

Ps. **** Vader.

John Murdoch
No Palpatine or Grand Moff Tarkin?

Well, then

1. Vader
2. Dooku
3. Kylo

quanchi112
Josh made a retarded list that didn't include all the Star Wars villains. Maybe he didn't know them all. Kid is pretty dense.

playa1258
1.Vader by far
2.Maul
3.Kylo

quanchi112
Vader cucks are the worst. He died a Jedi. **** him.

relentless1
Vader
Tyranus
Maul

Khazra Reborn
Originally posted by relentless1
Vader
Tyranus
Maul

thumb up

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by John Murdoch

Well, then

1. Vader
2. Dooku
3. Kylo

If i place Sidious it would be an obvious #1.

I see Tarkin more as a commander/general than a villain or bad guy. Besides i decided to focus more on saber users/ force users.

quanchi112
Who doesn't just use all the canon characters. Only from the mind of a Star Wars hating retard aka josh the guy with the multi colored fonts who swears he isn't gay.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by quanchi112
Who doesn't just use all the canon characters. Only from the mind of a Star Wars hating retard aka josh the guy with the multi colored fonts who swears he isn't gay.

If you are going to come here and begin your Trolling Circus i will have to report you to Impediment.

Let the big guys speak!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
If you are going to come here and begin your Trolling Circus i will have to report you to Impediment.

Let the big guys speak! You are such a little *****. Your thread didn't include all the characters but it did include all the multi colored fonts. You don't even really like star wars you're just a Jumanji guy so the thread is a surprise from you tbh.

Josh_Alexander
You are such a little *****. Your thread didn't include all the characters but it did include all the multi colored fonts. You don't even really like star wars you're just a Jumanji guy so the thread is a surprise from you tbh.

Consider yourself reported.

No one cares for your shitted opinion. Go bother your mother.

quanchi112
Consider yourself reported.

No one cares for your shitted opinion. Go bother your mother. So you're a child who reports people because he can't take it. It will never stop now, loser. Next time create a list with all the characters you pitiful cuck.

This is a forum for adults not hypocrites who can't take it.

Josh_Alexander
So you're a child who reports people because he can't take it. It will never stop now, loser. Next time create a list with all the characters you pitiful cuck.

Unlike you am mature. I wont level myself down to your ditch.

quanchi112
Unlike you am mature. I wont level myself down to your ditch. Yeah, you're a sensitive snowflake who is weak. I bet you cry a lot. Seriously, what kind of man cries to another man for help. You screwed up by not allowing all Star Wars villains. What were you thinking ?

quanchi112
A link to a true Star Wars thread with all canon characters included.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=646793&pagenumber=1

Impediment
Stop flaming people, Quan. Either debate the topic at hand or leave.

The MVF Social thread is the place to talk shit and vent. Not here.

thumb up

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Impediment
Stop flaming people, Quan. Either debate the topic at hand or leave.

The MVF Social thread is the place to talk shit and vent. Not here.

thumb up

Much appreciated Impediment.

John Murdoch
If i place Sidious it would be an obvious #1.

I see Tarkin more as a commander/general than a villain or bad guy. Besides i decided to focus more on saber users/ force users.

Fair enough.

Vader is in a class of his own in terms of Star Wars villains; he is probably the most recognizable and infamous movie villain in cinema history. He's a household name along with guys like Joker, Hannibal Lecter, Wicked Witch of the West, etc. Even some of your above-average movie fans won't realize that Darth Sidious is the Emperor's Sith title; I'd wager plenty of people probably just know him as the "Emperor", not even Emperor Palpatine.

Tarkin, as seen in IV then Rogue One, walked among Vader and Palpatine as a top dog and talked down and treated Krennic like he was a stepchild. Vader force choked admirals and commanders and whatever other rank left and right in ANH and ESB. Didn't happen to Tarkin. He even talked him down from choking Admiral Motti in ANH. He did all this without force powers. Dude just commanded respect.

Josh_Alexander
Fair enough.

Vader is in a class of his own in terms of Star Wars villains; he is probably the most recognizable and infamous movie villain in cinema history. He's a household name along with guys like Joker, Hannibal Lecter, Wicked Witch of the West, etc. Even some of your above-average movie fans won't realize that Darth Sidious is the Emperor's Sith title; I'd wager plenty of people probably just know him as the "Emperor", not even Emperor Palpatine.

Tarkin, as seen in IV then Rogue One, walked among Vader and Palpatine as a top dog and talked down and treated Krennic like he was a stepchild. Vader force choked admirals and commanders and whatever other rank left and right in ANH and ESB. Didn't happen to Tarkin. He even talked him down from choking Admiral Motti in ANH. He did all this without force powers. Dude just commanded respect.

Yeah true true.

Tarkin was a well respected commander i agree.

But as I said i wanted to focus this thread on saber/force villains. Besides i was saving Tarking for another thread.

Here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=649486

Would appreciate your participation.

John Murdoch
Yeah true true.

Tarkin was a well respected commander i agree.

But as I said i wanted to focus this thread on saber/force villains. Besides i was saving Tarking for another thread.

Here: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=649486

Would appreciate your participation.

You got it partner.

playa1258
And to no ones surprise Vader is far ahead.

Surtur

LMFAO! Yes everyone, quanchi typed this out and actually posted it. Full stop.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by playa1258
And to no ones surprise Vader is far ahead.

It was obvious. I am starting to wonder if it was better to leave him out too. HAHA.

However, i never saw Vader as a bad guy...I mean not truly a bad guy.

To me Vader was more like a puppet than a true bad guy...It was more of the circumstances turning him evil than being a truly evil guy.

To me Sidious was always the Snake whilst Vader was Eve.

Surtur
I'm shocked someone with an intimidating presence who is awesome and more or less chooses to die instead of being cucked like a chump is leading the way.

Who knew that not looking like an aborted fetus that grew to adulthood had advantages?

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm shocked someone with an intimidating presence who is awesome and more or less chooses to die instead of being cucked like a chump is leading the way.

Who knew that not looking like an aborted fetus that grew to adulthood had advantages?

laughing out loud

Can you guess who voted for Snoke and Kylo!?

laughing out loud

A price for the winner. HAHAHA.

quanchi112
LMFAO! Yes everyone, quanchi typed this out and actually posted it. Full stop. Stick to the topic.

Snoke is by far the superior villain of all Star Wars villains.

TheLordofMurder
Stick to the topic.

Snoke is by far the superior villain of all Star Wars villains.

smile

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
smile Get back to the topic, troll.

TheLordofMurder
Get back to the topic, troll.

Thanos got his @ss whipped!!!

quanchi112
Thanos got his @ss whipped!!! Lies but back to the topic.

Who are your top three ?

TheLordofMurder
Lies but back to the topic.

Who are your top three ?

Who are yours?

quanchi112
Who are yours? 1.Snoke

2. Darth Maul

3. Kylo Ren

TheLordofMurder
1.Snoke

2. Darth Maul

3. Kylo Ren

Your number one guy got chopped in half by a noob force user who lost to someone without any training whatsoever...

Your number 2 guy got annihilated by Obi Wan...

Your number 3 guy got beat by a small woman without training...

My 3:

1) Chancellor Palpatine...

2) Yoda...

3) Vader...

quanchi112
Your number one guy got chopped in half by a noob force user who lost to someone without any training whatsoever...

My 3:

2) Yoda...

3) Vader... He was injured, was spiritually weakened and previously defeated Luke Skywalker. laughing out loud

Snoke put him down decisively when he was aware of Kylo's intentions. Snoke is beyond direct conflict. Her power rose and he was weakened. Kylo beat Luke the guy who dominated Vader.

laughing out loud

Vader killed your favorite without the force, a weapon, or two hands.

Yoda admitted he is the epitome of failure as I explaimed for years.

Vader died a disgraced Jedi. Cuck Sith.

Kazenji

Not just once...but also twice.

juggerman
Darth Bane

t(-_-)t

Josh_Alexander

My 3:

2) Yoda...

3) Vader... Thanks for participating LoM.

But this is a bad guys only list.

Also, Palpatine/Sidious is excluded from the list since he would make an obvious #1 for most people.

So, if you could please re-do your Top 3's list (Without Yoda and Palp) I would appreciate it.

Thanks big grin

quanchi112
Thanks for participating LoM.

But this is a bad guys only list.

Also, Palpatine/Sidious is excluded from the list since he would make an obvious #1 for most people.

So, if you could please re-do your Top 3's list (Without Yoda and Palp) I would appreciate it.

Thanks big grin Most fans like Vader over Sidious so what are you talking about ? Point being include all the film villains on the list.

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by -Pr-
No non-movie ones?

Not in any order:

Vader
Kylo
Maul I guess? He did have a great saber fight.

Well, then

1. Vader
2. Dooku
3. Kylo

(Note i didn't include Tarkin since he will form part of another thread)

Most fans like Vader over Sidious so what are you talking about ? Point being include all the film villains on the list.

Your wishes have been fulfilled.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=649564

A thread with all the villains from movies and series (major villains)

TethAdamTheRock
Vader
Kylo

Josh_Alexander
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Vader
Kylo

Here is my latest thread with a bigger list of SW Villains.

BTW, nice Profile pic and signature! It was about time for a change of look laughing out loud

quanchi112
(Note i didn't include Tarkin since he will form part of another thread)

Your wishes have been fulfilled.

A thread with all the villains from movies and series (major villains) I already made Star Wars threads with all canon characters but you still take out the heroes. Why not force people into some hard choices.

Josh_Alexander
I already made Star Wars threads with all canon characters but you still take out the heroes. Why not force people into some hard choices.

This is a villains only thread.

The Dark Side is being ranked. The Light side will make part of another thread.

quanchi112
This is a villains only thread.

The Dark Side is being ranked. The Light side will make part of another thread. A true thread would include them all.

Surtur
Damn, 11 to 1. Owned.

Josh_Alexander
A true thread would include them all.

The thread isn't looking to test whose the best Force user over all, but the best Villain.

You are looking for a different type of thread.

quanchi112
Damn, 11 to 1. Owned. If you're afraid to have your own opinion sure. I know you voted for driver since you're hot for him.

Surtur
If you're afraid to have your own opinion sure. I know you voted for driver since you're hot for him.

Weird how you bring that up across multiple threads. Almost as if you kinda wanna provoke discussions about these other men. Weird. But totally not gay at all.

quanchi112
Weird how you bring that up across multiple threads. Almost as if you kinda wanna provoke discussions about these other men. Weird. But totally not gay at all. Dude, you're into him. It's ok. Calm down. I won't tell your brother.

Surtur
Dude, you're into him. It's ok. Calm down. I won't tell your brother.

You cuck for a new dude here every other week. It's weird. How many different dudes have you had as avatars bro? Do you even recall? Or did you lose count?

TethAdamTheRock

Here is my latest thread with a bigger list of SW Villains.

BTW, nice Profile pic and signature! It was about time for a change of look laughing out loud Thanks

quanchi112
You cuck for a new dude here every other week. It's weird. How many different dudes have you had as avatars bro? Do you even recall? Or did you lose count? I change my avatar and sigs all the time. Many do but you're still sporting the same retarded avatar probably because you can't make sigs, don't know anyone who can make them, etc.

Why would I keep count ? I bet you keep count of all the guys you pretend look like girls like Adam Driver.

Surtur
I change my avatar and sigs all the time. Many do but you're still sporting the same retarded avatar probably because you can't make sigs, don't know anyone who can make them, etc.

Why would I keep count ? I bet you keep count of all the guys you pretend look like girls like Adam Driver.

How many diff dudes bro? Do you even remember how many you were crushing on?

Probably not. Oh well. Who will your next crush be on?

quanchi112
How many diff dudes bro? Do you even remember how many you were crushing on?

Probably not. Oh well. Who will your next crush be on? Only a gay like yourself would try to turn this homosexual. You said a man looks like a woman and outed yourself. You do this kind of thing all the time. You outed yourself a welfare recipient, etc.

juggerman
Grievous gets no love laughing out loud

Surtur
Only a gay like yourself would try to turn this homosexual. You said a man looks like a woman and outed yourself. You do this kind of thing all the time. You outed yourself a welfare recipient, etc.

Why does your homosexuality make you so angry? It's weird.

Surtur
Originally posted by juggerman
Grievous gets no love laughing out loud

That was a grievous mistake.

quanchi112
Why does your homosexuality make you so angry? It's weird. You are the one who faps to Adam Driver.

Darth Thor
Ha funny how Snoke, Kylo, Maul and Dooku are on 1 vote each.

Surtur
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Ha funny how Snoke, Kylo, Maul and Dooku are on 1 vote each.

Funny, but also completely deserving.

We need a poll Snoke can win. Most powerful heap of garbage?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Ha funny how Snoke, Kylo, Maul and Dooku are on 1 vote each. I voted for Snoke. I have no idea who voted for the other two. Why is it funny ? Does popularity mean this much to you.

Surtur
Why is it funny ? Does popularity mean this much to you.

^^Same guy who has posted multiple poll threads. Same person lol.

quanchi112
^^Same guy who has posted multiple poll threads. Same person lol. I am curious but I don't need others to validate my preferences. You're into the guys with long hair so I know you didn't vote for Dooku or Maul. I bet you totally dug Anakin from AOTC.

Surtur
I am curious but I don't need others to validate my preferences. You're into the guys with long hair so I know you didn't vote for Dooku or Maul. I bet you totally dug Anakin from AOTC.

^^Anyone here think this moron wouldn't be citing any poll that favored one of his gay crushes? Anyone at all think this? Lol. Maybe we need a poll for that.

quanchi112
^^Anyone here think this moron wouldn't be citing any poll that favored one of his gay crushes? Anyone at all think this? Lol. Maybe we need a poll for that. You just care about long hair in your star wars crushes.

Surtur
You just care about long hair in your star wars crushes.

^^Knows not a damn person thinks that.

quanchi112
^^Knows not a damn person thinks that. You came out of the closet already. It's been pointed out not by me. It's ok you're gay and unemployed and let your bro tell you what to do.

Josh_Alexander
Vader is 12 now!...

juggerman
That was a grievous mistake.

Bah dum tss

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.