Vegito vs...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.



Ridley_Prime
Okay, pretend potara fusion was introduced as far back as the Namek and Cell Games arcs.

Round 1:
Vegito with the combined power of Kaioken X20 Goku and Vegeta (just before dying to Frieza) vs Frieza 50% final form...

Round 2:
Vegito with the combination of FPSSJ Goku and ASSJ Vegeta vs Perfect Cell

Who wins?

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Round 1:
Vegito with the combined power of Kaioken X20 Goku and Vegeta (just before dying to Frieza) vs Frieza 50% final form...


Vegito no-sells every one of Frieza's attacks and then oneshots him with a pinky.



Vegito no-sells every one of Cell's attacks and then oneshots him with a pinky.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Vegito no-sells every one of Frieza's attacks and then oneshots him with a pinky.
Eh? Well keep in mind, this Vegito would be the combination of pre-SSJ Goku and Vegeta, so no Super Saiyan 50X multiplier here... Not sure how far Kaioken would push this fusion against Frieza.

Originally posted by The Ellimist
Vegito no-sells every one of Cell's attacks and then oneshots him with a pinky.
If the hypothetical Android arc FPSSJ Vegito is SSJ2 Teen Gohan level based on multipliers (wasn't entirely sure if he would be, which was why I made the topic), then I suppose he would win here rather handly... Then how about FPSSJ Vegito vs Super Perfect Cell?

TheBadguy
vegito made from sayain saga goku and vegeta could probably give freeza a fit

Inedian
Vegito with real ease in both cases.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Eh? Well keep in mind, this Vegito would be the combination of pre-SSJ Goku and Vegeta, so no Super Saiyan 50X multiplier here... Not sure how far Kaioken would push this fusion against Frieza.

He legitimately might not even need the kaioken at all. With it he stomps effortlesssly.



He would still stomp effortlessly.

Sj_Sharp
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Okay, pretend potara fusion was introduced as far back as the Namek and Cell Games arcs.

Round 1:
Vegito with the combined power of Kaioken X20 Goku and Vegeta (just before dying to Frieza) vs Frieza 50% final form...

Round 2:
Vegito with the combination of FPSSJ Goku and ASSJ Vegeta vs Perfect Cell

Who wins?

Remember that, in the Boo saga, Vegetto brought two FP Ssj which were a little bit stronger than CG FP Ssj Gohan to such a high level that they were capable to effortlessly stomp Boohan as a candy.
And Boohan was by far the strongest Boo, having the power of Super Boo added to the power of Ultimate Gohan, having the power (albeit little if compared to that of Super Boo and Gohan) of the base kid and, especially, having all their knowledge about Ssj transformations up to Ssj3 and about Metamoran fusion. Furthermore, he had the knowledge and the mind of Piccolo.
You can understand that Boohan was a beast.
Remember:

Super Boo ~ Ssj3 Gotenks >> Ssj Gotenks (post Rosat) > Ssj Gotenks (pre Rosat) ~ Ssj3 Goku

and

Ultimate Gohan > Super Boo

When knowing that Goku and Vegeta were about to fight him, Boohan laughed and said: "they are no match for me, even if the merge". And, remember, as I said before, Boohan had the knowledge of Ssj transformations and of Metamoran fusion power boost.

He was damn right about it.

Just think about that Old Kai specifically told Goku that the output of the Potara is far greater than that of the Metamoran dance, yet, despite already knowing this, when Vegetto was curbstomping Boohan without using his arms, the latter said "This shouldn't be happing", to which Vegetto himself basically replied "No worry, even I didn't expect something like this".
Basically, Vegetto himself was surprised at how powerful he was, despite Old Kai already telling Goku about the power of the Potara and despite Goku himself (and, thus, Vegetto as Goku is part of him) knowing very well about the Metamoran dance.

In Super manga, SSB Vegetto's power was so high to be perhaps higher than Beerus', and this without Complete SSB and without Kaioken.
Beerus, who is among the strongest (if not THE strongest) Gods of destruction and who almost casually stomped a deadly serious, Complete SSB Vegeta (who, anyhow, is still uber powerful as, according to Beerus himself, he could be a GoD, just in another universe).

This is the extent to the powers of Vegetto, do you fully realize it?

So, to answers your questions:

- Scenario 1): Vegetto's Potara boost >>>>>> Ssj (x50) boost. Vegetto would flick Freeza away like a fly.

-) Scenario 2): this is basically the Vegetto who curbstomped Boohan, just a little bit weaker as Goku and Vegeta are a little bit weaker than their Boo saga counterparts.
The Ssj2 boost resulted enought to absolutely murk Perfect Cell, and Vegetto's Potara boost is >>>>>>>> Ssj2. Vegetto would blink Cell out of existence and then clear the Boo saga with utmost ease.

Ridley_Prime
Originally posted by TheBadguy
vegito made from sayain saga goku and vegeta could probably give freeza a fit
Which form of Frieza? Saiyan saga Vegeta's PL was only 18,000, while Goku with Kaioken X4 was ~ 32K.

Originally posted by Sj_Sharp
Remember that, in the Boo saga, Vegetto brought two FP Ssj which were a little bit stronger than CG FP Ssj Gohan to such a high level that they were capable to effortlessly stomp Boohan as a candy.
And Boohan was by far the strongest Boo, having the power of Super Boo added to the power of Ultimate Gohan, having the power (albeit little if compared to that of Super Boo and Gohan) of the base kid and, especially, having all their knowledge about Ssj transformations up to Ssj3 and about Metamoran fusion. Furthermore, he had the knowledge and the mind of Piccolo.
You can understand that Boohan was a beast.
Remember:

Super Boo ~ Ssj3 Gotenks >> Ssj Gotenks (post Rosat) > Ssj Gotenks (pre Rosat) ~ Ssj3 Goku

and

Ultimate Gohan > Super Boo

When knowing that Goku and Vegeta were about to fight him, Boohan laughed and said: "they are no match for me, even if the merge". And, remember, as I said before, Boohan had the knowledge of Ssj transformations and of Metamoran fusion power boost.

He was damn right about it.

Just think about that Old Kai specifically told Goku that the output of the Potara is far greater than that of the Metamoran dance, yet, despite already knowing this, when Vegetto was curbstomping Boohan without using his arms, the latter said "This shouldn't be happing", to which Vegetto himself basically replied "No worry, even I didn't expect something like this".
Basically, Vegetto himself was surprised at how powerful he was, despite Old Kai already telling Goku about the power of the Potara and despite Goku himself (and, thus, Vegetto as Goku is part of him) knowing very well about the Metamoran dance.

In Super manga, SSB Vegetto's power was so high to be perhaps higher than Beerus', and this without Complete SSB and without Kaioken.
Beerus, who is among the strongest (if not THE strongest) Gods of destruction and who almost casually stomped a deadly serious, Complete SSB Vegeta (who, anyhow, is still uber powerful as, according to Beerus himself, he could be a GoD, just in another universe).

This is the extent to the powers of Vegetto, do you fully realize it?

So, to answers your questions:

- Scenario 1): Vegetto's Potara boost >>>>>> Ssj (x50) boost. Vegetto would flick Freeza away like a fly.

-) Scenario 2): this is basically the Vegetto who curbstomped Boohan, just a little bit weaker as Goku and Vegeta are a little bit weaker than their Boo saga counterparts.
The Ssj2 boost resulted enought to absolutely murk Perfect Cell, and Vegetto's Potara boost is >>>>>>>> Ssj2. Vegetto would blink Cell out of existence and then clear the Boo saga with utmost ease.
Buu saga Vegito was ultimately the combination of a SSJ2 and SSJ3. Forgot about the Potara > Metamoru in power output part though... With that multiplier alone, I made a complete mismatch. embarrasment Would a hypothetical Namek and Cell Games arc Gogeta be considerably more fair for Frieza and Cell?

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Eh? Well keep in mind, this Vegito would be the combination of pre-SSJ Goku and Vegeta, so no Super Saiyan 50X multiplier here... Not sure how far Kaioken would push this fusion against Frieza.


If the hypothetical Android arc FPSSJ Vegito is SSJ2 Teen Gohan level based on multipliers (wasn't entirely sure if he would be, which was why I made the topic), then I suppose he would win here rather handly... Then how about FPSSJ Vegito vs Super Perfect Cell? Fusion is both characters power levels combined.

King Vegeta and Bardock fusing would be dangerously close to Freeza's full power, which is 120mill.

Ridley_Prime

NewGuy01
I thought KV's was 10000 as well.

Galan007
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Would a hypothetical Namek and Cell Games arc Gogeta be considerably more fair for Frieza and Cell? The fusion dance is so damn hard to gauge, because Gotenks is its only canon byproduct/amalgam.

What we do know is that Boo-era FPSSJ Goten was equal to FPSSJ Gohan(pre-unlock), and FPSSJ kid Trunks was slightly more powerful than Goten. IOW, the boys were each a good deal weaker than the likes of Perfect Cell.

That said, SSJ3 Gotenks ~ Super Boo. This subsequently means SSJ1 Gotenks was about 8x weaker than Super Boo, which means base Gotenks was about 400x weaker than Super Boo, lol. So yeah, the gains from Metamoran fusion are nowhere near the gains we've consistently seen from Potara.


Anywho, if we're using Metamoran fusion instead, I think Freeza would stand a much better chance, but probably still loses due to the KK multipliers... Vegeta's PL back then couldn't have been more than 2m, and Goku's PL was 3m(w/o Kaioken)... Because Goku was a good deal more powerful, he would actually have to bring down his ki to match Vegeta's before they fused(because that's how Metamoran works.) So we'd essentially have two beings with PLs around 2,000,000 fusing, and Freeza is sitting there with a max PL of 120,000,000. IOW, base Gogeta's PL would have to increase by 30x to match 50% Freeza; and 60x to match 100% Freeza... But again, you've given him the ability to use KKx20 here, so that help immensely.

As for round 2: as was the case above, Goku would have to reduce his own ki to match Vegeta's before they fused -- so the byproduct would be ASSJ Gogeta. Despite this, we know Cell was less than 2x FPSSJ Goku, so this iteration of Gogeta should still be able to win.


Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
edit: Bardock's is ~ 10,000. Couldn't find anything on King Vegeta though, but to say a fusion of them would stomp Frieza seems laughable. I don't know if a canon/official PL for King Vegeta has ever been given. However, Vegeta said that he surpassed his father when he was just a kid:
https://i.imgur.com/QhfyJ5v.jpg

...So we know his PL was well below 18,000, at least.

TheBadguy
Originally posted by Ridley_Prime
Which form of Frieza? Saiyan saga Vegeta's PL was only 18,000, while Goku with Kaioken X4 was ~ 32K.


Buu saga Vegito was ultimately the combination of a SSJ2 and SSJ3. Forgot about the Potara > Metamoru in power output part though... With that multiplier alone, I made a complete mismatch. embarrasment Would a hypothetical Namek and Cell Games arc Gogeta be considerably more fair for Frieza and Cell?


fusion is higher than 50x

so fusion x sayain saga levels would put them at around 3rd form freeza at least

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.