Spirit Palpatine vs. Spirit Valkorion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Battle takes place on Byss.

Who wins?

Freedon Nadd
"Seeking for survival, the two spirits, most powerful masters of the Dark Side, did the unthinkable. In a defying attempt to avoid their imminent spiritual death and an eternal suffering in the pits of the Netherworld, the two's essences met with each other. A powerful wave of Dark Side energy irradiated throughout the whole galaxy. A massive shift has been anointed for all the adepts of harmful and hungry forces. A shift of darkness.
'I AM ALIVE! I AM-
THE EYE OF DARKNESS AND POWER! I AM OCOLTUS"

-Two Sith Ghosts United short-story

The Merchant
Palpatines spirit needed all Jedi in history to drag him to Chaos and I believe guard him there.

Freedon Nadd
That's because he'd get out with the help of Sith/dark spirits that reside within the lower regions of the Netherworld.

The Merchant
That's never said but if so it shows how valued Palps was for the Sith and the Dark Side.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
That's because he'd get out with the help of Sith/dark spirits that reside within the lower regions of the Netherworld.

Then why don't they get themselves out?

Among Sith, only Sidious has retained his identity through sheer force of will.

Freedon Nadd
Because he was the main bad character in the story. confused

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Because he was the main bad character in the story. confused

Are you the most incoherent poster on KMC?

Freedon Nadd
Do you want me to Force-insult you too?

And what the heck do you mean by that?

Palpatine also needs a body. I don't follow your logic.

darthbane77
Valkorion was actually able to physically affect the world while a spirit, to my memory, Sidious was borderline useless as a spirit.

As for Sidious' spirit being kept in the Netherworld by all the dead Jedi, the quote only states that's what happened, it in no way implies that it REQUIRED all of those Jedi to do so.

The Merchant
Occams Razor would dictate that it required all the Jedi since they went there in the 1st place. If something less was required than that would have been used.

Palpatines spirit was capable of possession at the very least, and fly across the cosmos while Chaos actively tried to drag him there, which would explain why he wasn't capable of doing Vitiate esque effects.

Freedon Nadd
That happens to any dark side spirit. The same happened to Naga Sadow's spirit when it was banished from I-forgot-his-name's body on Coruscant by the Jedi. His spirit left Coruscant and went back to Yavin 4.

Azronger
Valkorion's spirit dissipates into oblivion without nexus. Sheev wins by default.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Azronger
Valkorion's spirit dissipates into oblivion without nexus. Sheev wins by default.

Byss is a nexus though.

Azronger
I need to start reading OP's.

Sheev should win given the nexus benefits them both equally.

AncientPower
Spirit Vitiate's Ziost feats shit on anything spirit Sheev has done whilst incorporeal.

S_W_LeGenD
This blog is relevant: https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/s_w_legend/blog/cheating-corporeal-death-and-abilities-outside-a-c/126610/

Valkorion stomps.

Sheev is extremely vulnerable in this situation.

Freedon Nadd
Originally posted by Azronger

So does Sheev. Man, What's with this Sidious hypeboyism?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.