Most dead forums on KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
Which sub-forums haven't been touched the longest?

Flyattractor
Well GC would have died a long time ago if not for the 2 Retired Spam-a-holics that hang there.

Kurk
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Well GC would have died a long time ago if not for the 2 Retired Spam-a-holics that hang there. GC=?

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Kurk
GC=?
Oops... I meant the OFF TOPIC Forum.

Bashar Teg
the foreign cinema forum has been turned into some alternative vs forum, so i think that one would be the winner considering nothing is on topic anymore.

Bashar Teg

Surtur
Heroes

Kurk
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
the foreign cinema forum has been turned into some alternative vs forum, so i think that one would be the winner considering nothing is on topic anymore. Didn't know about that one. Thanks for sharing! Been looking for a random versus

Afro Cheese
The Music section seems dead as ****. That the section that actually made me join this site years ago. I was like 16/17 probably (I'm 30).

Surtur
Heroes. It's not hard to see which forums haven't had posts for a long time lol. Not really up for debate, you just look at the last post made. Every other forum seems to have shit from 2017 at least. Last post in heroes? 2015.

riv6672
Originally posted by Kurk
Which sub-forums haven't been touched the longest?

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/

Just scroll down the page and read the dates, guy. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.