Longest you've gone without fapping/sex?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kurk
For the new year and my 19th birthday I swore to stop fapping; at least no more than twice a month for the purposes of preventing wet dreams as they're pretty inconvenient. Before that, the longest I went was four weeks due to a depressive episode. What's the longest you've gone?

AbnormalButSane

Surtur
You don't think it's weird you felt you had enough of a problem with it that you needed to dedicate both the new year and your b-day to the goal of not fapping as much?

Anyways, answer is maybe 6-8 weeks due to surgery.

walshy
why do you want to stop

AbnormalButSane
The real question tho Originally posted by walshy
why do you want to stop

Surtur
Maybe he's like that character from Sons of Anarchy?

Kurk
I've never really had an obsession with it (I'm not Chris Griffin), but I just think it's time to move on.

I guess you can call me one of those people who believe you release a little bit of your soul/energy every time you do it. From the few weeks I've stopped already I feel so much more focused, refreshed, confident, etc.

I absolutely hate nocturnal emissions so I guess I sort of have to fap every once in a while; plus keeping it in too long might have a link to prostate cancer. It's simply not enjoyable anymore; more of a nuisance really.

Also studies show that not fapping raises your testosterone, but only for a few weeks at a time.

AbnormalButSane
I must be soulless.

Surtur
Originally posted by AbnormalButSane
I must be soulless.

Probably.

Nuke Nixon
Six weeks, after an appendectomy and even anything moving in the general area hurt like fire.

Kurk
up

Flyattractor
Depends on what time you mom leaves and when she gets back.

Kurk
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Depends on what time you mom leaves and when she gets back.
Savage

Flyattractor
That is what I love about her.

Nuke Nixon
Fly has no chill.

Flyattractor
Yes. My Sexy is pretty damn Hot!!

Nuke Nixon
You're too sexy for your shirt.

Blight
I went a full 6ish years once. No clue *why* though.

Oh wait it says fapping too. Probably no more than a weekish.

rudester
4 weeks I think.

rudester
I was in the elevator last week and I met someone. Sparks were flying and it got so intense. All that came outta me was, "nice bike.

FalconPaunch!
I fapped a few minutes ago but sex was like 6 years ago. sad

Blight
Originally posted by rudester
I was in the elevator last week and I met someone. Sparks were flying and it got so intense. All that came outta me was, "nice bike. laughing

Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
I fapped a few minutes ago but sex was like 6 years ago. sad
Broskie that happened to me. It'll get better.

FalconPaunch!
Will you stop writing?!

Blight
Originally posted by FalconPaunch!
Will you stop writing?! I DON'T KNOW HOW

FalconPaunch!
I hate not having sex. Then again, I love when I do have sex. smile Sexy ladies. smile

Blight
Just get a pro. Could build confidence.

FalconPaunch!
I'll probably get lucky some day in the future. My brother is a year and a half older than me and a virgin. He seems happy with his manga and videogames.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.