Jiren vs Tournament of Power

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
Same rules, but it's Jiren vs all the universes, including universe 11.

Powers are at the level of their last appearance. Jiren is fighting seriously/to win. Can they take him down?

carver9
If he's fighting serious, no, they can't take him. 98% of the people can't budge him and honestly, he has only been using a portion of his power so far.

Ridley_Prime
Maybe if Hit traps Jiren in his time cage thing straight away and the biggest guns go after him immediately before he breaks free... Otherwise, yeah, the ToP will taste no victory from him.

cdtm
Jiren can barely handle Goku and Vegeta, the entire ToP beats him easily.

The humans alone could do it.

Inedian
ToP wins.

Anilaza, Hit, peak Kefla, Golden Frieza, SSDB Vegeta, UI Goku and them working together vs. Jiren,... Jiren looses in the ToP.

But honestly, Jiren could go immediately all out and win.

Inedian
But Jiren wins only beucase it's not a mastered UI Goku. When we see UI Goku (even if still not completely match for Jiren), still ToP destroys Jiren, even if he goes all out.

TheBadguy
destroys is a big statement

and he'd have to let them all get to peak levels first even then idk

Inedian
Originally posted by TheBadguy
destroys is a big statement

and he'd have to let them all get to peak levels first even then idk

Yup,... all of them at peak levels and mastered UI Goku, they annihilate him, destroy him for sure.

I saw now that thread is saying powers are at their last appearances... then Jiren wins for sure.

carver9
Originally posted by Inedian
ToP wins.

Anilaza, Hit, peak Kefla, Golden Frieza, SSDB Vegeta, UI Goku and them working together vs. Jiren,... Jiren looses in the ToP.

But honestly, Jiren could go immediately all out and win.

He stood in one spot and allowed Vegeta in Blue form to pound on him and you're mentioning Anil, Frieza, and Kefla like they'll make a difference. Jiren stomps this if he is serious. The guy is matching an amped Vegeta and Goku right now with no issues.

Galan007
It sort of depends what happens next episode, but as of now Jiren wins.

ASSB Vegeta and SSB Goku /w/ KKx20(each of whom are implied to be more powerful than UI Goku was when he fought Jiren the last time) are barely capable of moving Jiren; let alone beating him. Everyone else in the ToP amounts to little more than fodder by comparison, tbh.

...And according to Belmond, Jiren is still only using "A HINT" of his full power, lol.

Estacado
Jiren, he is still holding back.

The way Vegeta and Goku are being portrayed now is just retarded, not only they get stronger like every damn minute but they cant be put down for good cause they just keep coming back.

Galan007
Retarded indeed.

As I mentioned in another thread: this episode implies that Goku's power has increased by more than 20x, in the 17 MINUTES since he first fought Jiren.

facepalm

Estacado
Originally posted by Galan007
Retarded indeed.

As I mentioned in another thread: this episode implies that Goku's power has increased by more than 20x, in the 17 MINUTES since he first fought Jiren.

facepalm

Goku got his stamina drained like 7 billion times he should be pretty much dead by now, yet he is stronger then ever and Vegeta almost died like 2 minutes ago but he got up and unlocked a more powerful form.

Galan007
The ASSB form was a stupid/random asspull from Toei.

I also lol'd at Vegeta's 'trigger' for ASSB. It wasn't the thought of saving/protecting his wife and children. No, it was the thought of keeping his promise to a kid from an alternate universe that he's only met twice, cuz Saiyan bonds run deep or sumshit. Stupid.

NewGuy01
UI Goku, ASSB Vegeta, GoD Toppo, LSS2 Kefla, Anilaza, Hit w/ killing moves, and Golden Frieza VS Jiren?

Honestly, at this point I'd favor the team unless Jiren gets more broken than I expect.

cdtm
Originally posted by NewGuy01
UI Goku, ASSB Vegeta, GoD Toppo, LSS2 Kefla, Anilaza, Hit w/ killing moves, and Golden Frieza VS Jiren?

Honestly, at this point I'd favor the team unless Jiren gets more broken than I expect.

thumb up

If Toppo really is GoD level, he should tip the balance with this team.

bbrem123
Jiren is broken as f*ck. UI might be the one to tip the scales though. We don't know how he will compete at full power. If it is current UI then everybody gets crushed. I mean hell, he is fighting with a "hint" of his power. This is insane if true. We have no reason to assume it is not true either.

cdtm
Jiren hasn't really dodged anything to believe it's UI, he just tanks everything.

I think he's just that powerful, that it takes something exotic and near unobtainable even to gods to beat him.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Jiren, as of right now. Mastered UI will probably end up stalemating at least, though.

Galan007

Honestly, at this point I'd favor the team unless Jiren gets more broken than I expect. -UI Goku isn't a thing right now.
-ASSB Vegeta seems about equal to current SSB Goku /w/ KKx20.
-Toppo definitely isn't Hakaishin-level right now.
-LSSJ2 Kefla is absolutely nothing, per current power-scaling.
-Aniraza is absolutely nothing -- SSB Goku /w/ KKx10 or 20 could have logically owned him with ease.
-Hit is not allowed to use killing techniques in the ToP.
-Golden Freeza is absolutely nothing -- he is about equal to base SSB Goku(w/o KK.)

As I mentioned above: we'll have to see what happens next episode, but right now it looks like SSB Goku /w/ KKx20 + ASSB Vegeta are just strong enough to push Jiren back, but they're not even remotely close to 'beating' him. At this juncture the others just aren't close enough to Jiren's level to make a difference, imo... And that's just the current/heavily suppressed Jiren, mind you. I predict that a 'full power' Jiren will have even the Hakaishin crapping their pants in disbelief -- I am getting more and more convinced that he is considerably above even Beerus, tbh. /shrug

carver9
If I remember correctly, during the beginning, when Jiren first fought (Goku), Whis compared his power to the one that is stronger than the Gods. Currently, he should be above the Gods tbh. This is fact. Also, even Zeno is amazed at Jiren power which speaks volumes. Lol at Zeno mimicking Jiren when he told Vegeta to sleep. Jiren is obviously holding back tremendously. He isn't even trying to push Goku or Vegeta out of the ring.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by Galan007
UI Goku isn't a thing right now.

Okay, "almost" UI Goku you ****ing nazi.

Apparently he will be once he reveals that this isn't even his final form in a couple episodes. thumb down

Except being twice as powerful as LSSJ Kefla, whose aura was apparently giving off more energy than SSJB KKx20 Goku's spirit bomb.

Yeah, except he wouldn't have, because this is Dragon Ball Super, where logic and scaling doesn't work ever.

TheBadguy
i think vegeta got this form pre TOP during that last year in the time chamber

vegeta was unusually calm during the tournament, had no trouble with toppo and was eager to figher Jiren after seeing him fight UI goku

and Goku wasnt surprised at all when Vegeta transformed

Dark-Kenshin
Jiren loses if we see full on tactical use of the haxl abilities and skills everyone has mustered thus far. If everybody is in character ,however, I'd give it to Jiren for now.

Galan007
Okay, "almost" UI Goku you ****ing nazi. Lol, the OP specifies the characters are "at the level of their LAST appearance", though(ie. as of ep. 123.) stick out tongue

Apparently he will be once he reveals that this isn't even his final form in a couple episodes. thumb down See, I think Belmond will make him a bonafide Hakaishin in the near future, which will skyrocket his level in the ToP... But that's neither here nor there. As mentioned: the OP specifies the characters are at their current levels, and as of ep. 123, Toppo isn't Hakaishin-level.

Except being twice as powerful as LSSJ Kefla, whose aura was apparently giving off more energy than SSJB KKx20 Goku's spirit bomb. You mean the Genki Dama that Jiren casually flung back at Goku with, literally, a blink of his eyes?

...And mind you, Jiren in ep. 123 is substantially more powerful than he was back in ep. 110.

Yeah, except he wouldn't have, because this is Dragon Ball Super, where logic and scaling doesn't work ever. Well, I can't argue that. laughing out loud

But still, an extremely fatigued SSB Goku + SSB Vegeta + Golden Freeza + Gohan + #17 were holding back Aniraza's blast for a long while. So even if I were being extremely generous, that still only equates to FIVE SSB-level beings(more realistically, it's THREE SSB-level beings and TWO part-timers, but I digress.)

So yeah, a healthy SSB Goku /w/ KKx10 *should* be more than enough to overpower Aniraza with ease... If so, Jiren would be able to 'blink-pwn' him, tbh.

cdtm
Vegeta and Goku both tiered up while fatigued.. Long since their tank hit empty. I'm not sure they're playing by the rules anymore.

Galan007
If Goku can sustain Kaioken(x20), it means he isn't fatigued anymore. So somehow he went from dangerously fatigued to completely replenished in the, like, 5-10mins there's been between these extremely taxing battles, lol.

#ToeiLogic dur

NewGuy01
it's okay guys

based toyo will save the top

Estacado
Bump.

Jiren easy.

Inedian
Frieza wins.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Goku solos. smilesmilesmile

Inedian
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Goku solos. smilesmilesmile

Literally.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.