Ulic vs. Malgus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
Both at their peak.

Setting: Kamino cloning facility

Starting distance: 100 feet

Who take it?

Ursumeles
Ulic, great fight.

TheMuser
Ulic should have this

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Ulic in a good fight.

S_W_LeGenD
Darth Malgus

Geistalt
Malgus at least takes Force.

Azronger
Ulic stomps

Freedon Nadd
Ulic takes this both ways. He has as much anger as Malgus does.

carthage

JKBart
MOVE THE FLEET AWAY FROM THE DEATH STAR

Rebel95
Good fight. Probably Ulic

Nephthys
I voted Malgus, but I could easily swing over to Ulic.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
There has been a lot of dope Ulic wank lately.

AncientPower
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
There has been a lot of dope Ulic wank lately.

Link?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
The Muser is the one who has most of the scaling and what not. It's on hangouts.

AncientPower
I'd be most interested in seeing this.

lazybones
Ulic pretty solidly, tbh. Not a stomp, but I would put a Kun-tier combatant like Ulic decisively above somebody like Malgus.

TheMuser
Originally posted by Geistalt
Malgus at least takes Force.

Sure, he has more offensive displays of power, but ill lol if you think Malgus has more overall force power then Ulic

AncientPower
Care to share what Skillz has been referencing?

TheMuser
Originally posted by AncientPower
Care to share what Skillz has been referencing?

Nothing special/Stuff you don't already know about tbh. The scaling is pretty simple but imo extremely impressive.

AncientPower
Then describe it, who's he scaling from?

Nephthys
I assume people just cottoned on to the fact that Ulic and Kun aren't actually that far apart.

AncientPower
I mean if you ignore Kun's quote about being far more powerful than any one other Jedi of the time. Sure.

Nephthys
Sure, but they did stalemate. And afterwards neither were Jedi so that quote wouldn't apply to Ulic.

AncientPower
Prior to five more years yes. The quote says 'other' Jedi, clearly meaning he is considered a 'Jedi warlord' as does Ulic. So yes Ulic would be counted. Not to mention Nadd states Kun will be greater than Ulic at the end of the Onderonian wars. The big difference maker is that Kun's power growth increased considerably with the dark holocron.

Freedon Nadd
Eh, Kun let Ulic at the mercy of Jedi on Coruscant. Maybe he was afraid of him. Also, Exar was chosen as Sith Master because of his sick personality and immense ego. There was still hope for Ulic, but none for Exar.
I never viewed them as Master-apprentice; they were more like Sidious and Dooku. More of a team rather than an old-fashioned relation. Hence: Brotherhood of the Sith.

SunRazer
Ulic wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.