Fights that never happened

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Total Warrior

Nephthys
1) Ahsoka, because Maul is too much of a fvckup to actually win a fight.

2) Hmm, I feel like Obi-Wan would probably take this actually.

3) Maybe?

4) Unable to really say, too hard to judge Koon at this point.

5) Kyle would win probably. Rosh is trash and would just get in Tavion's way.

lazybones
1. Either way, idk.
2. Kenobi wins, and quite solidly
3. Sidious wins. Asajj and Quinlan are nothing and he would swiftly beat Dooku
4. Maul. As of TPM, he is less formidable than his TCW incarnation, but I don't think to the extent that he would be below Savage, who humiliated Koon
5. I'd back Kyle here

Nephthys
I think someone posted a quote recently that said Sidious was wary that Dooku + Asajj could potentially overthrow him.

lazybones
Originally posted by Nephthys
I think someone posted a quote recently that said Sidious was wary that Dooku + Asajj could potentially overthrow him. Yeah, I remember that. Just not sure how serious to take it. It could be referring to the distant future, or Sidious could be wrong. And considering how casually Dooku destroyed Ventress, I don't see why Sidious couldn't easily discard her immediately in a battle and then go on to defeat Dooku with greater ease than a morally restrained Yoda. Might just be classic TCW inconsistency.

Ursumeles
Well, Maul clearly takes Plo.

Kurk
1. Dooku vs Windu
AotC droids had to interrupt. Also briefly dueled in the comics.

2. Ahsoka + Anakin vs Dooku
Countless opportunities

3. Anakin vs Grievous
Again, TCW had many opportunities

relentless1
Originally posted by Kurk

3. Anakin vs Grievous
Again, TCW had many opportunities

they couldn't do this fight as it would've ruined continuity with ROTS where they both meet face to face for the first time

Kurk
Originally posted by relentless1
they couldn't do this fight as it would've ruined continuity with ROTS where they both meet face to face for the first time Yes just like "This time we'll do it together" when they clearly had on Oba Diah.

Naugrim
1. Ahsoka.
2. Conclave + Obi Wan.
3. Not sure.
4. Not sure, but leaning Maul.
5. No idea.

relentless1
would've LOVED to see Anakin vs Maul tbh

DarthAnt66
I liked the idea that Maul kills Ahsoka and Anakin kills Maul, but might be too ROTSish.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.