Gambit vs. Moon Knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

Sin I AM
Tough. Gambit but Marc will phuck him up

Vanguard
Moon Knight changes so much, it's hard to determine how he'll do against anybody.

riv6672
^^^true.
I'm still going with him over Gambit though. When MK is good, i think he's better than Gambit.

Vanguard
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^true.
I'm still going with him over Gambit though. When MK is good, i think he's better than Gambit.

I like Gambit more, but I've always been a fan of MK's gear. That cycle, that chopper, and those guns.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Vanguard
I like Gambit more, but I've always been a fan of MK's gear. That cycle, that chopper, and those guns.

He doesnt have that stuff now. Cloth or kevlar armor. The guy is like DD level with Castles damage soak

Vanguard
Originally posted by Sin I AM
He doesnt have that stuff now. Cloth or kevlar armor. The guy is like DD level with Castles damage soak

mmmm.....yeah.....thats a shame.

Always changing.

Smh

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Vanguard
mmmm.....yeah.....thats a shame.

Always changing.

Smh

Tbh hes better. Im not a fan of characters over reliant on powers to the point their skill diminishes. Hes become a sorta magic based batman. Dealing with occult.

riv6672
...Im not a fan of characters over reliant on powers to the point their skill diminishes.
Same here on not being a fan of that particular trope.
A stripped down MK (glider cape, truncheons, crescent darts, phase of the moon strength which is pretty neat/makes sense with his origin/something writers can play with) is all you need.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by riv6672
Same here on not being a fan of that particular trope.
A stripped down MK (glider cape, truncheons, crescent darts, phase of the moon strength which is pretty neat/makes sense with his origin/something writers can play with) is all you need.

U should read his current ongoing. They play up on his personality disorder

-K-M-
They fought recently and Moon Knight was getting the advantage

-K-M-

Naaaaaa he still has high tech gear and has displayed superhuman strength

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by -K-M-
They fought recently and Moon Knight was getting the advantage

In X-Men Legacy, you mean?

That wasn't their only fight, was it?

-K-M-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
In X-Men Legacy, you mean?

That wasn't their only fight, was it?

Yep and I believe they fought three times in total

During infinity crusade very briefly and the three way fight with werewolf by night.

riv6672
U should read his current ongoing. They play up on his personality disorder
Really? Thats another part of the character i always found really interesting.
I'll check it out, thanks.

Sin I AM
Naaaaaa he still has high tech gear and has displayed superhuman strength

In what book? He doesnt have it in his ongoing.

-K-M-
In what book? He doesnt have it in his ongoing.

This book ties directly into the previous volume which is where his persona Mr.Knight came from. Still has access to all his toys including his angel wing. Showed superhuman feats in last volume and in guest appearances. Nothing has changed really from the two volumes.

Even if you still don’t want to include his tech. MK was getting the better of gambit just using a bo-staff. Nothing else

Sin I AM
This book ties directly into the previous volume which is where his persona Mr.Knight came from. Still has access to all his toys including his angel wing. Showed superhuman feats in last volume and in guest appearances. Nothing has changed really from the two volumes.

Even if you still don’t want to include his tech. MK was getting the better of gambit just using a bo-staff. Nothing else

I dont rememebwr that. Could be wrong. Mr Knight is just a cloth suit tjough right. And his last volume where he was facing Knonshu and his multiple personalties was all in his mind. When did he have access to his tech?

DarkSaint85
The book I was reading had space werewolves on the moon. Enjoyable read.

-K-M-
I dont rememebwr that. Could be wrong. Mr Knight is just a cloth suit tjough right. And his last volume where he was facing Knonshu and his multiple personalties was all in his mind. When did he have access to his tech?

Cloth suit also was using his angelwing too. He still used tech
1. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon%20Knight%202014-%20005-020.jpg
2. http://i249.photobucket.com/albums/gg236/MoonKnight616/Moon%20Knight%202014-%20005-021.jpg

Enjoy
http://herochat.com/index.php?topic=6177.0

-K-M-
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Haha that was terrible

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Marvels best kept secret.

riv6672
Marvels best kept secret.
Read the first arc. Picked up the whole series based on liking the hell out of it.
I owe you one, Sin. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.