Iron Fist & Shang Chi vs. Black Panther & Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

deathslash
Team two wins. Panther carries them to victory.

Smurph
Nah, team 1.

deathslash
Originally posted by Smurph
Nah, team 1. army of spirits bro. Without that, I could see team one winning (not sure how they'd get through panther's armor though).

Vanguard
I think team 2 too

cdtm
Originally posted by deathslash
army of spirits bro. Without that, I could see team one winning (not sure how they'd get through panther's armor though).

Dragon's chi > army of spirits.

Plus Lord Rand can absorb life energy now. The vastly inferior Davos actually killed randoms by insta-sucking them dry, 1990's Parasite style.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by deathslash
army of spirits bro. Without that, I could see team one winning (not sure how they'd get through panther's armor though).

Army of spirits ?

Vanguard
Originally posted by RealityWarper
Army of spirits ?

Current BP can call on an army of undead Panther warrior spirits to fight for him.

He can also use magically based weapons. Spirit spears you could call them.

cdtm
Originally posted by Vanguard
Current BP can call on an army of undead Panther warrior spirits to fight for him.

I thought the leader of the army hated him.

Even abandoned him at one point.

Vanguard
Originally posted by cdtm
I thought the leader of the army hated him.

Even abandoned him at one point.

Dood you might be right. I hate to say it, but I haven't picked up a BP comic in months.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Vanguard

Aren't they intangible ? If so they solo probably.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.