Darth Sidious (RotS) vs Knightfall Vader + R2-D2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ILS
Scenario: After dispatching Obi-Wan on Mustafar, Vader heads back to his ship to meet with his new master, Darth Sidious. However, Sidious senses deception, and true enough, Vader announces the end of their partnership. Igniting his lightsaber, Vader charges Sidious, who prepares to blast him with a storm of lightning.

R2-D2 is stationed nearby, and alerted to the fight, prepares his oil and blowtorch. He zooms into the frey, beeping, "I'm with you until the end, Master Anakin!"

Who takes the fight? Is Sidious inept, or can he defeat Vader and R2-D2 in the same fight?

The Ellimist
Vader absorbs 97% of Sidious's lightning while R2D2 attacks him with a flamethrower. With no nexus, Sidious dies.

Azronger
I believe Sidious is not inept unlike Vitiate, and does prevail here.

The Ellimist
What if we add TPM Obi Wan and have him do a Saber Throw at Sidious?

ILS
Originally posted by The Ellimist
What if we add TPM Obi Wan and have him do a Saber Throw at Sidious? Stop being ridiculous. I think Sidious has a shot here but that's approaching mismatch territory.

Kurk
R2 Solos

The Ellimist
Originally posted by ILS
Stop being ridiculous. I think Sidious has a shot here but that's approaching mismatch territory.

Nah, unlike Vitiate, Palpatine understands concepts like distance, blindspots, and dodging. He wins.

Stigma
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Nah, unlike Vitiate, Palpatine understands concepts like distance, blindspots, and dodging. He wins.
laughing out loud

Freedon Nadd
What can Anakin do to him? This is like sending Obi-Wan to face Palpatine. laughing
Anakin gets one-shotted via the Force.

Rockydonovang
pretty sure r2-d2 would solo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.