Hammerhead vs. Tombstone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Inspired by the recent Kingpin comic.

Who takes this?

Flyattractor
What are Hammy's "Recent" Feats?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Flyattractor
What are Hammy's "Recent" Feats?

Beating Spider-Man (then losing to him in the rematch), going toe to toe with Luke Cage for a while...

Basically, he's partially a cyborg now... with the upper skeleton made out of adamantium (legs are still vulnerable), throat protected by kevlar, etc. His mind's been tampered with, too, reversing him to his original Russian mobster state.

zopzop
Still think Tombstone wins.

cdtm
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Beating Spider-Man (then losing to him in the rematch), going toe to toe with Luke Cage for a while...

Basically, he's partially a cyborg now... with the upper skeleton made out of adamantium (legs are still vulnerable), throat protected by kevlar, etc. His mind's been tampered with, too, reversing him to his original Russian mobster state.

When did that happen? Only saw him shot in the head by Diamondbacks goons, then brought back with magic, in the most recent Defenders.

StiltmanFTW
Spider-Man, Brand New Day.

Vs. Cage, I don't remember.

Anyway, it's worth noting that HH still pissed his pants when he saw angry Fisk laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
http://i.imgur.com/zPXt9l5.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/UBOP4f7.jpg

shifty

SamZED
Spider-Man, Brand New Day.

Vs. Cage, I don't remember.

Anyway, it's worth noting that HH still pissed his pants when he saw angry Fisk laughing out loud
What recent Kingpin comic? Also, I think they forgot about his ugrades, he's just been shot through the head with an ordinary bullet. confused

SamZED
Ignoring that, this should be a pretty even fight. But going with Hammerhead because in his latest appearances (the ones where they still remembered his ugrade) he was more impressive than TS. Spider-man constantly treats Tombstone like a joke. Up to very recently.

Flyattractor
Beating Spider-Man

Was that the Current SJW Spider-Cuck?

cdtm
Originally posted by SamZED
What recent Kingpin comic? Also, I think they forgot about his ugrades, he's just been shot through the head with an ordinary bullet. confused

I posted it in ownage.

It was issue 2 of the Kingpin five issue mini. A pretty good one, up until the clearly rushed and aborted end.

SamZED
Originally posted by cdtm
I posted it in ownage.

It was issue 2 of the Kingpin five issue mini. A pretty good one, up until the clearly rushed and aborted end. Yeah, I saw your post. Thanks. Good for Fisk.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.