Lucifer Morningstar Vs Sentry

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TethAdamTheRock
This is Sentry that defeated Molecule Man

xJLxKing
Lmao

Inb4 the Sentry nutjobs come in

RealityWarper
Originally posted by xJLxKing
Lmao

Inb4 the Sentry nutjobs come in

Sentry annihilates Lucifer on a whim like he did to Molecule Man.

Come at me, bro.

DarkSaint85
Lol. JL has already won the thread. Sorry Teth.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lol. JL has already won the thread. Sorry Teth.

Except there is no nutjobs in that thread.

leonidas
geezus. at least know....SOMETHING about a character before opening a thread. this shouldn't stay open long. it promotes idiocy and misinformation.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by leonidas
geezus. at least know....SOMETHING about a character before opening a thread. this shouldn't stay open long. it promotes idiocy and misinformation.

Like your worthless post ?

Insane Titan
Sentry gets destroyed easy.

Sentry is a complete moron compares to Lucifer, he gets manipulated by mere humans like Osborn ffs.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Insane Titan
Sentry gets destroyed easy.

Sentry is a complete moron compares to Lucifer, he gets manipulated by mere humans like Osborn ffs.

Screw Osborn.

He gets outsmarted by Crusher fricking Creel lol.

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/66605/1540840-absorbingman.jpg

RealityWarper
I can imagine the fight from here:

Lucifer tries to begin to speak but no sound is coming out of his throat.

Lucifer's body begin to crackle and burst energy in every direction while his body slowly levitate, overpowered by the power of Sentry's mind.

Then Lucifer begin to scream and his body explode from the insides. He dies.

/thread

MrMind
what's next? michael demiurgos vs superboy?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by MrMind
what's next? michael demiurgos vs superboy?

That's not even remotely comparable.

MrMind
yeah let's make a fight that's comparable

Beyonder vs Helicarrier

RealityWarper
yeah let's make a fight that's comparable

Beyonder vs Helicarrier

laughing out loud

I can't wait to see the salt of many people incoming with Sentry's new appearances.

That will be hilarious.

Keep me informed about your feelings. I'm interested. thumb up

zopzop
Originally posted by RealityWarper
I can imagine the fight from here:

Lucifer tries to begin to speak but no sound is coming out of his throat.

Lucifer's body begin to crackle and burst energy in every direction while his body slowly levitate, overpowered by the power of Sentry's mind.

Then Lucifer begin to scream and his body explode from the insides. He dies.

/thread
thumb up

RealityWarper
Originally posted by zopzop
thumb up

thumb up

RealityWarper
https://static.wixstatic.com/media/d7c3dc_98ee33a5d88240179441318b0df6dd1f~mv2.gif

quanchi112
Sentry wins just as Thanos defeats Lucy who is overrated.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by quanchi112

True.

LordofBrooklyn
True. Originally posted by quanchi112

LIES!!!

quanchi112
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
LIES!!! Lucy loses. He's overrated just get over it.

LordofBrooklyn
Lucy loses. He's overrated just get over it.

Lucifer would laugh at your EMO EGGPLANT Idol!!!

quanchi112
Lucifer would laugh at your EMO EGGPLANT Idol!!! Thanos would break him. He'd probably use him as a herald.

Khazra Reborn
The fuu? Since when is Sentry anywhere near Lucifer Morningstar

Damborgson
I guess because he owned MM he's like pre Recton beyonder level now?

MrMind
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn

since marvel fanboy quanchi is a troll who abandoned all reasons and logic

RealityWarper
LIES!!!

True lies ?

RealityWarper

You are right.

He is probably more powerful than Lucifer. LIMITLESS !

Zack M
since marvel fanboy quanchi is a troll who abandoned all reasons and logic

laughing out loud

leonidas
this thread is a symptom of some of the problems in the forum. this really is nothing more than a bait thread (perhaps an unintentional one, but regardless) which has led to a bunch of asinine posts. again, anyone who knows anything about the characters, and isn't blatantly trolling, knows this should have been closed a few minutes after it was opened. instead we have flaming and baiting. /shrug

RealityWarper
this thread is a symptom of some of the problems in the forum. this really is nothing more than a bait thread (perhaps an unintentional one, but regardless) which has led to a bunch of asinine posts. again, anyone who knows anything about the characters, and isn't blatantly trolling, knows this should have been closed a few minutes after it was opened. instead we have flaming and baiting. /shrug

I agree.

Lucifer has no feat at subduing and destroying another being with limitless powers on a whim.

Sentry has, Sentry stomps.

/thread

xJLxKing

quanchi112
since marvel fanboy quanchi is a troll who abandoned all reasons and logic Sentry's powers win over Lucy. I actually read the series and grasped the character. You didn't IMO. Calm down.

RealityWarper
Sentry's powers win over Lucy. I actually read the series and grasped the character. You didn't IMO. Calm down.

So true.

The point of Dark Avengers is literally to make everyone understand that Sentry is superior to Molecule Man...

The story is keep simple from the start and easy to understand but... BIAS doesn't help the ready skills...

LordofBrooklyn
So true.

The point of Dark Avengers is literally to make everyone understand that Sentry is superior to Molecule Man...

The story is keep simple from the start and easy to understand but... BIAS doesn't help the ready skills...

You're making it hard for an objective reader not to think you're biased.

The match doesn't only concern Sentry's feats but that of Morningstar as well.

What has Morningstar FAILED to do in his series that makes him inferior to Bob?

RealityWarper
You're making it hard for an objective reader not to think you're biased.

The match doesn't only concern Sentry's feats but that of Morningstar as well.

What has Morningstar FAILED to do in his series that makes him inferior to Bob?

He never beat a character with limitless power on a whim.

He never showed anything that could counter reality/molecules manipulation.

In short:

A) Lucifer isn't as powerful as Molecule Man.

B) He never showed the ability to avoid being dispersed molecularly.

Khazra Reborn
So true.

Modern Molecule Man sucks, he hasn't done anything noteworthy since before the retcon.

RealityWarper
Modern Molecule Man sucks, he hasn't done anything noteworthy since before the retcon.

Rofl.

His power-level and his skills are still there.

quanchi112
Rofl.

His power-level and his skills are still there. thumb up

playa1258
Lucifer stomps.

Insane Titan

quanchi112
laughing out loud

MrMind
I'm surprised not everyone has RealityWarper and quanchi on ignore

No one should quote them, let's protect the internet from the toxic shite they spew, and protect our eyes bleeding from such idiocy

leonidas
laughing out loud

quanchi112
??

RealityWarper

No one should quote them, let's protect the internet from the toxic shite they spew, and protect our eyes bleeding from such idiocy

Well said bro.

That's like the toxicity of those posters not knowing how Molecule Man's powers works and spewing their shit on the battle forums.

BURN THE HERETICS ! laughing out loud

Zack M

thumb up

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Zack M
thumb up

All that salt...

That's not healthy.

xJLxKing

RealityWarper

RealityWarper
By the way xJLxKing, I have a question.

May I ask ?

xJLxKing

Zack M
All that salt...

That's not healthy.

You should stop snorting it.

RealityWarper
You should stop snorting it.

That's not mine. : )

The bias against a fictional character is just ludicrously hilarious. ^^

Zack M
I agree. Stop being biased. stick out tongue

RealityWarper
I agree. Stop being biased. stick out tongue

Thanks for the entertainment. thumb up

Sentry stomps.

SithLantern93
Sums it up perfectly

SithLantern93

RealityWarper
Shitlantern is back at trolling.

How is your hole at comicvine ? XD

MrMind
the funny thing is RealityWarper is actually the troll who got banned from comicvine, everyone view you as a joke there just as people here

RealityWarper
On topic:

Lucifer cannot even go in close-combat with Sentry.

Bob disperse Lucifer's molecules around the Multiverse on a whim.

Zack M
the funny thing is RealityWarper is actually the troll who got banned from comicvine, everyone view you as a joke there just as people here

Seriously?

xJLxKing
Seriously?
PROOF

I needs it! I wants it

RealityWarper

The funny thing is that like every salty shitposters following the bandwagon you don't understand what is happening in Dark Avengers...

Please continue to call me out on trolling when you cannot disprove Sentry legitimately stomping the shit out of Molecule Man.

I've said that if anyone was capable to prove that Molecule Man was weakened in that instance by posting Molecule Man saying that he was unable to do something with his powers, which is the proof of Molecule Man having beliefs that he cannot do something with his abilities, I will acknowledge.

So far the miracle never happened because that scan doesn't exist.

Continue to fill the bandwagon with your salt and your bias.

Calling me a joke makes me laugh.

Go craft some reading comprehension skills instead. XD

You looks good. thumb up laughing out loud

SithLantern93
Shitlantern is back at trolling.

How is your hole at comicvine ? XD

I left that site for personal reasons, not because of brainless trolls such as yourself. Keep up the good work though. You perfectly demonstrate how excessive trolling can actually lead to mental illness. Your comments on threads featuring Sentry could be studied in a couple of universities' department of psychology.

MrMind
Seriously?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/realitywarper/

RealityWarper
Originally posted by SithLantern93
I left that site for personal reasons, not because of brainless trolls such as yourself.

In psychology that's called "psychological projection".

Nice to meet you.

Thanks.

That's one thing that make a difference between us.

Do you mean like creating threads with my name on it, that were locked by the mods in here ?

I get that.

So like the other people above trying to bait me you are unable to show proof that Sentry isn't more powerful than Molecule Man.

Nice try though. I almost took the bait. laughing out loud

Are you trying to troll me to fulfil your pointless existence ? Please tell me.

Hilarious. thumb up laughing out loud thumb up

Zack M
https://comicvine.gamespot.com/profile/realitywarper/

laughing out loud Wow.

MrMind
Keep up the good work though. You perfectly demonstrate how excessive trolling can actually lead to mental illness. Your comments on threads featuring Sentry could be studied in a couple of universities' department of psychology.

I agree, fanboyism should be a elective course in university that worth at least 4 credits

RealityWarper
I agree, fanboyism should be a elective course in university that worth at least 4 credits

I agree too. laughing out loud

By the way the fact that everyone here and there see me as a joke makes me feel like being a regular guy in an idiocracy.

Thanks for the good laugh. laughing out loud

SithLantern93

thumb up

RealityWarper
thumb up

More useless flamebait posts please.

Fulfil your emptiness, kid. laughing out loud

Zack M

rolling on floor laughing

RealityWarper
So, anyone want to put up a fight against me again ?

I'm full keyboard warrior mode tonight.

https://memegenerator.net/img/instances/500x/61673840/careful-we-got-a-keyboard-warrior-over-here.jpg

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b9/b4/bf/b9b4bff28c2b42ab13e61168f9f109f8.jpg

beatboks
Ahh this thread has been great for a laugh.

LOL at the idea MM has limitless power. If he did wjy jas he been beaten by FF, Man thing etc etc.

Someone with limitless power wouldnt have been so easily BFRd by
Uatu. Wouldnt have rapidly aged and died, would have had no pronlems leaving that dimension.

The entite history of MM clearly shows his power anything but limitless. He absorbed SOME of the energy of a cosmic cube and a complete cosmic cube isnt limitless power.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by beatboks

LOL at the idea MM has limitless power. If he did wjy jas he been beaten by FF, Man thing etc etc.

Uatu. Wouldnt have rapidly aged and died, would have had no pronlems leaving that dimension.

The entite history of MM clearly shows his power anything but limitless. He absorbed SOME of the energy of a cosmic cube and a complete cosmic cube isnt limitless power.

His powers are limitless but limited by his beliefs into them.

If he thinks that he can do everything then he can.

That's pretty much his character portrayal.

And his loss and victories have context, you cannot put everything in the same bag.

RealityWarper
And IIRC, Molecule Man fought against Aron, not Uatu...

Zack M
Originally posted by beatboks

H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S yes

RealityWarper
H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S yes

Yep.

Ignorance is bliss. laughing out loud

leonidas
this thread and the responses in it are EXACTLY the reason people from other sites laugh at kmc. well done gents for making kmc a laughing stock. at least you've all succeeded in that. laughing out loud

RealityWarper
this thread and the responses in it are EXACTLY the reason people from other sites laugh at kmc. well done gents for making kmc a laughing stock. at least you've all succeeded in that. laughing out loud

All forums do the same shit...

Certain forums have sections entirely dedicated at antagonizing other forums and they still pull a shit worse than other forums (with peak humans being hypersonic and stupidities like that).

The opinions of others doesn't matter. AT ALL.

Zack M

True dat.

Khazra Reborn
Rofl.

His power-level and his skills are still there.

No they aren't, he's no where near the power level he was back in the day, when he was fighting Beyonder.

RealityWarper
No they aren't, he's no where near the power level he was back in the day, when he was fighting Beyonder.

"I've said that if anyone was capable to prove that Molecule Man was weakened in that instance by posting Molecule Man saying that he was unable to do something with his powers, which is the proof of Molecule Man having beliefs that he cannot do something with his abilities, I will acknowledge."

TRY AGAIN. laughing out loud

Zack M

yes

Khazra Reborn
"I've said that if anyone was capable to prove that Molecule Man was weakened in that instance by posting Molecule Man saying that he was unable to do something with his powers, which is the proof of Molecule Man having beliefs that he cannot do something with his abilities, I will acknowledge."

TRY AGAIN. laughing out loud

I'm not saying he's weakened, not by modern standards anyways. I'm saying he's straight up not as powerful as he was in the SW days. Go read that shit about the Cosmic Cube retcon.

abhilegend
This is a waste of time.

panthergod
This insight into RealityWarper's utter delusional insanity is both sad and hilarious.

Adam Grimes
Maybe MM warped RW's brain out of existence and that's why he has him in such a high steem. It'd explain a lot.

Zack M
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Stoic
For now I'm going with God's most powerful Angel. I need to see what Marvel is going to do with the Sentry. I know that he isn't a Superman clone, and more of a solid thought, which means that he can't die. Bob on the other hand? Yep best to wait.

SquallX

RealityWarper
I'm not saying he's weakened, not by modern standards anyways. I'm saying he's straight up not as powerful as he was in the SW days. Go read that shit about the Cosmic Cube retcon.

You aren't the one whom will teach me anything.

Go educate yourself. First. Now.

RealityWarper

RealityWarper
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Maybe MM warped RW's brain out of existence and that's why he has him in such a high steem. It'd explain a lot.

There is not a single chance this happens to you.

There is nothing to warp.

Zack M
https://i.imgur.com/cpSxqa1.gif

Insane Titan

SquallX

Prof. T.C McAbe

thumb up
laughing out loud

carver9
Sentry has went faster than the speed of light nigh instantly. Lucifer gets his head ripped off as soon as the bell ring and there isn't a thing he could do about it. He will be perceived as a statue against someone who have nano second speed fts.

leonidas
brilliant. that is all this thread was missing. now it's perfect. laughing

RealityWarper

Zack M
Superman can beat Molecule Man with his hands tied behind his back.

RealityWarper
Molecule Man can be sleeping and kill Superman while dreaming about it.

Zack M
Superman can just use his freeze breath to kill him.

RealityWarper
laughing out loud

Insane Titan
Superman would easily destroy the weak unstable MM from dark avengers

ghostman
Originally posted by carver9
Sentry has went faster than the speed of light nigh instantly. Lucifer gets his head ripped off as soon as the bell ring and there isn't a thing he could do about it. He will be perceived as a statue against someone who have nano second speed fts.

lucifer processed the entire universes history in the blink of an eye

sit down with your nonsense clown

quanchi112
Superman can beat Molecule Man with his hands tied behind his back. False, MM easily kills him.

RealityWarper
False, MM easily kills him.

I can't wait for Disney to buy DC comics so they make crossovers that shows the superiority of Marvel's characters. laughing out loud

quanchi112
I can't wait for Disney to buy DC comics so they make crossovers that shows the superiority of Marvel's characters. laughing out loud Dc fans would be filled with fear in anticipating what's in store for their characters if Disney did so. I'd love it.

RealityWarper
Dc fans would be filled with fear in anticipating what's in store for their characters if Disney did so. I'd love it.

Same. thumb up

I can't wait for it.

Zack M
Superman would easily destroy the weak unstable MM from dark avengers

So would a bunch of top tiers.

RealityWarper
So would a bunch of top tiers.

He wasn't unstable.

"I've said that if anyone was capable to prove that Molecule Man was weakened in that instance by posting Molecule Man saying that he was unable to do something with his powers, which is the proof of Molecule Man having beliefs that he cannot do something with his abilities, I will acknowledge.

So far the miracle never happened because that scan doesn't exist."

Zack M
Sure it does.

RealityWarper
Sure it does.

Still waiting for your proof.

Scan, please. laughing out loud

xJLxKing
Superman >Jor El>mxy>multiverse

Confirmed!

RealityWarper

Confirmed!

Based on ? ^^

Zack M

Confirmed!

thumb up

xJLxKing
Based on ? ^^
Actions Comics...

Superman beats the shit out of Jor El

Jor El, by Mxy's own statement is dangerous. Mxy admitted he had to hide his identity (by making himself Clark Kent). When he was discovered, he says he must leave the plane/reality because of Oz.

Mxy also has feats that put him on multiversal level. Things like destroying the entire universe...

With that said..

Superman Prime>Zantanna (alt. version)>>Mxy >Multiverse

RealityWarper
Actions Comics...

Jor El, by Mxy's own statement is dangerous. Mxy admitted he had to hide his identity (by making himself Clark Kent). When he was discovered, he says he must leave the plane/reality because of Oz.

Mxy also has feats that put him on multiversal level. Things like destroying the entire universe...

With that said..

Ludicrous. laughing out loud

Moreover Mxy's feat was non-canon, the story never happened.

Zack M
Actions Comics...

With that said..

Even Pre-Crisis Baby Superman>>>>>Molecule Man/Sentry.

xJLxKing
Ludicrous. laughing out loud

Sadly, it happened on panel

either
1. X character was portrayed too weak (outliner)
2. Y character is actually that strong

RealityWarper
Sadly, it happened on panel

either
1. X character was portrayed too weak (outliner)
2. Y character is actually that strong

Bullshit.

A) Jor-El isn't more powerful than Mxy.

B) Jor-El tricked everyone is what makes him dangerous.

Both points doesn't allow you to conclude what you said.

C) Jor-El was acting for someone, probably Dr Manhattan, whom bring him back from Krypton exploding.

D) Everyone is Dr Manhattan's puppet and, by feats, Molecule Man and thereby does Sentry.

thumb up

Zack M
Baby Kal>>>Sentry.

xJLxKing
Bullshit.

A) Jor-El isn't more powerful than Mxy.

B) Jor-El tricked everyone is what makes him dangerous.

Both points doesn't allow you to conclude what you said.

C) Jor-El was acting for someone, probably Dr Manhattan, whom bring him back from Krypton exploding.

D) Everyone is Dr Manhattan's puppet and, by feats, Molecule Man and thereby does Sentry.

thumb up
A) MXY states in the actions comics/superman that he needs to leave because he fears OZ (who is Jor El)
B) No, he really didn't trick anyone. It's not like anyone knew who he was or interacted with him
C) Jor-El already confirmed he was not acting on behalf of anyone
D) They are involuntarily his puppet

carver9
Originally posted by ghostman
lucifer processed the entire universes history in the blink of an eye

sit down with your nonsense clown

Nano seconds>>>>>>>Blink of an eye.

Zack M
laughing out loud

RealityWarper
A) MXY states in the actions comics/superman that he needs to leave because he fears OZ (who is Jor El)

He doesn't state that Oz is more powerful.

He manipulated people IIRC.

Sure, he pulled himself out of Krypton...

Wait ! It was Dr M !

They still are.

Your claim falls apart as a whole.

Zack M
Oz>>>Sentry

RealityWarper
so much Sentry envy. laughing out loud

Zack M
Fetus Kal>>Sentry

quanchi112
Sentry wins.

RealityWarper
Sentry wins.

Seconded. thumb up

We are still waiting for a feat of Lucifer overpowering, subduing and destroying a being as powerful as Molecule Man.

For now, Lucifer is at best Universal in scope.

Zack M
Lucifer

RealityWarper
Lucifer dies

True. thumb up

Zack M
false. thumb up

thumb up

SquallX

RealityWarper

carver9
Originally posted by carver9
Nano seconds>>>>>>>Blink of an eye.

RealityWarper
Moreover he controlled the detonation so saying that he tanked it is far fetching.

Adam Grimes
Try detonating a grenade. I'm sure if you do you'll tank it.

xJLxKing
Don't give him ideas

RealityWarper

I'm not controlling the explosion of the grenade...

Zack M
Don't give him ideas

Why?

SquallX

xJLxKing
Why?
He might try it.....Ohh OHHHH

Nevermind.

RealityWarper

Zack M