God Sidious vs. God Vitiate

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Sidious after absorbing the galaxy into his consciousness as he wanted to

vs.

Vitiate post-galaxy ritual

AncientPower
Pretty sure they'd be equal, it's the same power boost and would render prior power irrelevant.

2ndComingOfJack
sidious wins, then he swallows bane too

Nephthys
Uh, if they both absorb the galaxy I'm pretty sure that'd make them about equal.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys
Uh, if they both absorb the galaxy I'm pretty sure that'd make them about equal.

Sidious would've probably have a larger population to absorb though

AncientPower
How do you even measure that? There are millions upon millions of Force users in TOR. Not that a population is really relevant when they're absorbing the energy of suns.

Nephthys
^ Yeah.

Also is Sidious actually absorbing the galaxy or just the population? If Vitiate is getting a bunch of suns and Sids ain't then he wins.

The Ellimist
That's the point of the debate

Freedon Nadd
You should've posted this on RedTube. Just saying. :P

TenebrousWay
They join forces so they can stand a chance against Bane.

The Merchant
Palpatine was planning to go beyond the SW galaxy and wanted to absorb the entire Universe.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by The Merchant
Palpatine was planning to go beyond the SW galaxy and wanted to absorb the entire Universe.

Yeah

AncientPower
He was going to go to other galaxies, just like Vitiate would.

darthbane77
Either way, just like any other fight between this pair could go.

Azronger
I still don't see Vitiate telekinetically manipulating the entire galaxy tbh. Sheev wins thumb up

AncientPower
Nobody has ever done that, lmao.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by AncientPower
Nobody has ever done that, lmao.

Sidious did.

AncientPower
No, he most certainly didn't.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.