Obi-Wan Kenobi & Galen Marek vs. Darth Malgus & Ulic Qel-Droma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|

2ndComingOfJack
marek is on another level here

AncientPower
:mmm:

Kurk
Joker please become more active. We all miss you; even I miss you!

Nephthys
Obi-Wan gets curbed no matter what and then Marek gets murked.

The Ellimist
Galen solos.

AncientPower
Lmfao.

He barely defeated the likes of Shaak Ti, but you think his power growth between that and the Death Star is enough to solo Ulic and Malgus who shitstomp Ti with relative ease?

Nephthys
Mareks exaggerated feats are out of proportion with his actual standing compared to others. He's not a better combatant than either Malgus or Ulic.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Nephthys
Mareks exaggerated feats

solid 10/10 argument

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Kurk
Joker please become more active. We all miss you; even I miss you! how sweet of you to say smile

NewGuy01

Freedon Nadd
Didn't Ulic have enough power to repel Krath canon blasts that could disintegrate targets?

NewGuy01
Err, he repelled a shot from a Mandalorian Basilisk War Droid?

LordOfTheLight
Lol at Obi Wan getting curbed.

Anyways, team 1 takes it decisively.

Azronger
Malgus costs his team the win

AncientPower
He's probably got the best feat here. erm

semenwithjuice
Originally posted by AncientPower
you legit think his feats are better than mareks lol

hutchy1345

What's that?

Also how powerful was malgus in his state of "oneness"

MythLord
Malgus who shitstomp Ti with relative ease?

Wut?

semenwithjuice
malgus can barely beat ''ven zallow'' but shitstomps ti? LMAO

AncientPower
Originally posted by MythLord
Wut?

I have all four Force user protags above Ti entirely.

semenwithjuice
yo AP dont report me to the mods lol ima debate quanchi tomorrow

Naugrim
Galen solos.

Naugrim
Lmfao.

He barely defeated the likes of Shaak Ti, but you think his power growth between that and the Death Star is enough to solo Ulic and Malgus who shitstomp Ti with relative ease?

For your version of events to be true, multiple facts have to be ignored.

The first one being that the fight took place on a Lightside nexus which would have amped Shaak and was outright stated to have "stifled the Darkside" hindering Marek.

The second being that Galen was pre prime during this fight having multiple confirmed power growths after this even.

And the third being that he had just fought through an army of rancors and Force user's who wielded the Force as easily as humans breathed on an oxygen rich planet.

This isn't even addressing the fact that Galen only fared poorly at the start of the fight due to an initial disadvantage in his and Shaak's relative positions, upon overcoming this initial disadvantage, he fought evenly with her despite being pre prime on a Lightside nexus after having spent inordinate amounts of Force energy simply to get to her.

Naugrim
Mareks exaggerated feats are out of proportion with his actual standing compared to others. He's not a better combatant than either Malgus or Ulic.

So TFU is exaggerated but TOR is par for the course?

I don't know why I expected better from you, but I did.

Naugrim

You'd be wrong. Though that's not an atypical state for you so I'm sure you'll manage.

deathslash
Originally posted by semenwithjuice
malgus can barely beat ''ven zallow'' but shitstomps ti? LMAO that was like a decade before he even came into his prime and even then, Zallow only landed one hit....

Nephthys
Originally posted by Naugrim
So TFU is exaggerated but TOR is par for the course?

I don't know why I expected better from you, but I did.

TFU was specifically designed to be over the top and ridiculous. That's the whole premise of the game. TOR is in line with the rest of the EU. In fact in many ways its held back by the game engines limitations.

You'd be wrong. Though that's not an atypical state for you so I'm sure you'll manage.

Tbh Malgus' fight against the strike team is the best feat anyone here has. All of those guys are incredible combatants and doing as well as he did is astounding.

AncientPower
thumb up

Each of them have excellent combat feats.

cs_zoltan
Galen solos.

Did you change your password again?

Ursumeles
He forgot it. lol

cs_zoltan
F-ucking imbecile.

Naugrim
TFU was specifically designed to be over the top and ridiculous. That's the whole premise of the game. TOR is in line with the rest of the EU. In fact in many ways its held back by the game engines limitations.

Tbh Malgus' fight against the strike team is the best feat anyone here has. All of those guys are incredible combatants and doing as well as he did is astounding.

It's the premise of the game because it follows the story of an over the top powerful Force user. That's the point.

Nah. Both Galen and Starkiller individually have multiple feats that are substantially better.

Naugrim
Originally posted by cs_zoltan
F-ucking imbecile.

I did. :>

carthage
Galen and Obi wan

The Ellimist
It's the premise of the game because it follows the story of an over the top powerful Force user. That's the point.

thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.