Superman Vs Uatu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fe/7b/03/fe7b03fb3c93bfb3513ee1b408b7e179.png

No prep.
No BFR.

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9e/8a/98/9e8a987185f6b9a61443210a8a4d49a5.jpg

Stoic
Not sure that he can even hit Uatu. Only cosmically charged characters can do so. Not sure about this one.

riv6672
What do you mean cosmically charged?

RealityWarper

Uatu exterminates Superman on a whim.

/thread

riv6672
Still wondering about what Stoic said.
I know Uatu's been hit before.

RealityWarper
Rofl.

So much whine in the Lucifer Vs Sentry thread but nothing here when the fight is clearly illegitimate...

Double standards anyone ?

Stoic
Originally posted by riv6672
Still wondering about what Stoic said.
I know Uatu's been hit before.

It was explained back when Red Hulk beat him up that the only reason that he was able to do so was because the nature of his powers were cosmic, or something to that extent. If not for that he wouldn't have been able to even land a blow.

MrMind
Originally posted by RealityWarper

Uatu exterminates Sentry on a whim.

/thread

wink

RealityWarper
Originally posted by MrMind
wink

Nice try.

Knowing that Sentry already erased his memories from Uatu's mind several times and effortlessly. laughing out loud

riv6672
^^^nothing like watching retards carry arguments from thread to thread!
Glad i skipped the one it started in. laughing
Originally posted by Stoic
It was explained back when Red Hulk beat him up that the only reason that he was able to do so was because the nature of his powers were cosmic, or something to that extent. If not for that he wouldn't have been able to even land a blow.
Ah! Thanks for the info. Guess that sucks for Supes.

Stoic
@Riv. I think it's the reason that Watchers can stand on the sidelines while galaxies are exploding without taking flak.

riv6672
^^^Thats a good point!

carver9
What speed fts does Uatu have? Can he make a sandwich in a nano second?

RealityWarper
Originally posted by carver9
What speed fts does Uatu have? Can he make a sandwich in a nano second?

Superman can make a sandwich in a femtosecond.

Who wins ?

xJLxKing

riv6672
^^^We're using Rebirth Superman, though.
So, i would thank you for the scan. thumb up

xJLxKing

riv6672
Good luck and god speed!

SquallX
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^We're using Rebirth Superman, though.
So, i would thank you for the scan. thumb up

Superman in new 52, at half power took hits form 5d artifacts, even fought a 5D Imp on multiple different time lines at the same time.

He even took hits from Phantom Stranger.

Stoic
Originally posted by SquallX
Superman in new 52, at half power took hits form 5d artifacts, even fought a 5D Imp on multiple different time lines at the same time.

He even took hits from Phantom Stranger.

What does that have to do with the possibility that he may not be able to actually hit Uatu? It was explained that only cosmically charged types could actually lay a glove on him. So this may be more a case of Superman not having that power in his genes, than a pure power thing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.