Dracula Vs Enchantress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/3f/70/a3/3f70a3845712a76ece706d38bedb62c4.jpg

No prep.
No BFR.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/38/f8/23/38f823af8af26f97b1b91209f318f332--enchantress-marvel-amora-the-enchantress.jpg

leonidas
she would be beyond him most of the time. if he could bite her, he'd gain a great deal of power though and would likely be too much. if she knows about his abilities though she should be able to prevent that from happening. she could always win via bfr 100/100. his only hope is to get in close though. as an undead, i wonder if her charm spell would work on him? if it did he would have almost no chance. if not, he could fake it, then bite her and win it. that would actually make for a cool comic story. lol

riv6672
Thanks, i thought it'd be a good fight too!

Stoic
I think that Dracula wins this. Her biggest go to ability would have no effect on him, while his glare would work on her. She'd probably be bitten and become his bride. Dracula is less powerful than she is, but I can see him dealing her a major upset.

zopzop
Originally posted by Stoic
Dracula is less powerful than she is, but I can see him dealing her a major upset.
Is he though? He's gone up against Surfer, Thor, and an entire team of X-Men and either held his own or won. They usually drive him off using holy symbols not straight up overpowering him.

Stoic
Originally posted by zopzop
Is he though? He's gone up against Surfer, Thor, and an entire team of X-Men and either held his own or won. They usually drive him off using holy symbols not straight up overpowering him.

Very true.

riv6672
Was thinking the same, that Drac is an outside his weight class opponent.

basilisk
While there were circumstances to the Surfer fight, Drac has also done OK in the past against Thor (Drac was boosted somewhat), Dr. Strange, the X-Men etc. He can certainly make a fight of this, at least if BFR is not allowed.

Enchantress does have some versatility on her side though. Aside from the charm stuff she is a powerful sorceress in other ways too. I wonder if she could do some sort of mass sunlight spell, or something with silver or some asgardian equivalent of holy water. But she must have plenty of other spells.

Also, while Drac's powers did work on Sif, her Asgardian nature eventually rejected his control. But it took time.

It's a tough one. Without BFR I'm giving Amora an edge 6/10 but she needs to fight at her best.

leonidas
yeah his magic was part of why he could affect ss and ss was badly weakened at that point so that should likely be thrown out. thor was significantly more powerful than drac was until he powered up off asgardian blood. if he can land a bite he has a chance. she should def be the more powerful though and i suspect a sunlight spell would be pretty easy for her. her blasting power is significant too and her transmutation abilities. i'm having trouble thinking of what he could do to her tbh unless he manages to get in close because she underestimates him. he was flat out terrified of hulk and apoc beat him badly once he overcame drac's control. power-wise i don't think this is all that close. she is too versatile and his strength (magic) is her strength, only greater. it would be a fun comic fight, but forum fights are obviously a different matter. /shrug

basilisk
She's definitely more powerful at her best, but it's one of those fights where the slightest mistake or overconfidence on her part could be costly.

leonidas
thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.