Revan discussion

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hutchy1345
How powerful is revan in the force
Where does he rank?

This is revan at his peak (someone could tell me when that is haha)

Discuss

semenwithjuice
bane level

S_W_LeGenD
Yoda TIER - broadly speaking.

Absolute:

1. Revan (Shadow of Revan)
2. Yoda
3. Revan (Reborn)
4. Darth Revan
5. Count Dooku
6. Revan (Mandalorian Wars)

DarthAnt66
Wait for the Revan vs Darth Vader debate between The Ellimist and I to see the new ground realities of Revan.

AncientPower
Then start the damn debate.

Freedon Nadd
Revan>Yoda, tho.

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by AncientPower
Then start the damn debate.
Elm's making the opener, so we're waiting on him.

Azronger
I'll also wait for the debate to conclude before opinionating on Revan's prowess.

Vixas
Truthfully, as far as raw power Revan is around Yoda tier and people generally hold his raw DS incarnation from SWTOR's Shadow of Revan expansion as his most powerful, as it has the most impressive quantifiable feats. Namely rag-dolling the entire strike team (minus protag) sent against him to the point they were utterly helpless. If memory serves only intervention from his LS incarnation is arguably the only reason the team won.

Truthfully however, I have always wondered as to the validity of SoR Revan being his most powerful POSSIBLE incarnation. If I am not mistaken, when we see RR (Revan Reborn) perform he is doing so not only on a strong DS nexus (Wherein there are possible implications of hindrance but also ones for him being amped) but also without sleep and pretty terrible shape overall. Perhaps someone could jog my memory of the Revan novel about this? Never read it myself but one sees these things talked about enough you remember whether you want to or not.

Thus, to be a short and blunt as other answers have been and reiterate.

Yoda tier on raw power; Strongest version we see is SoR

I would very much appreciate if someone could clarify the above things for me though. I'm going off no sleep for a day so my memory isn't too clear right now.

The Ellimist
I fluctuate on this a lot and so my only consistent boundaries are:

- peak Revan < RotJ Vader and certainly < Yoda
- Darth Revan >> PoD Bane
- KotOR Revan >>> SF Malak > Darth Revan

LordOfTheLight
Around Dooku level and inferior to Vader.

Geistalt
Greater than RotJ Vader, but weaker than EoTPM Sidious.

darthbane77
SoR Revan~ROTS Sidious

Naugrim
Vader level as of this point.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by LordOfTheLight
Around Dooku level and inferior to Vader.
Reborn Revan was < Jedi Dooku. Jedi Dooku then proceeded to get "infinitely" more powerful.

DarthAnt66
Revan Reborn is not inferior to Jedi Dooku, lawl.

Naugrim
Yeah, it's definitely debatable tbh.

Rockydonovang
Sub-Vaylin Scrub

TenebrousWay
Below Yoda, above Exar Kun.

The Ellimist
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Reborn Revan was < Jedi Dooku. Jedi Dooku then proceeded to get "infinitely" more powerful.

I know the quote you're referring to but I'm pretty sure it only applies to dueling.

Haschwalth
At his peak, equal to just below Yoda.

Good to see another person who thinks SF malak is > Darth Revan.

AncientPower
Prodigal Revan is his weakest incarnation, though.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by hutchy1345
How powerful is revan in the force
Where does he rank?

This is revan at his peak (someone could tell me when that is haha)

Discuss

Vastly more powerful than Exar Kun. In other words, a good match up for Vader. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.