Almost all of the National Park Service members resign

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rockydonovang
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/nearly-all-members-of-national-park-service-advisory-panel-resign-in-frustration/ar-AAuMYDi?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp&ffid=gz

Trump's pick has refused to meet with the National Park Services members, so they've quit putting the agencies ability to function at risk.

Silent Master
Your thread title is very misleading, was that intentional?

It was actually just 9 members of an advisory panel; that said, Ryan Zinke is a moron.

Flyattractor
And Nature don't give a shit where Park members Shit.

Surtur
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/nearly-all-members-of-national-park-service-advisory-panel-resign-in-frustration/ar-AAuMYDi?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=spartanntp&ffid=gz

Trump's pick has refused to meet with the National Park Services members, so they've quit putting the agencies ability to function at risk.

Neat.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Neat. You are idiotic.

Beniboybling
How many of these advisory panels have had mass resignations now? It's almost as if there's some kind of trend. mmm

quanchi112
Originally posted by Beniboybling
How many of these advisory panels have had mass resignations now? It's almost as if there's some kind of trend. mmm Surtur believe in Donald trump. The hell with reality listen to the orange man.

Surtur
Originally posted by quanchi112
You are idiotic.

You're a small little dweeb everybody makes fun of, across multiple forums. You're the biggest joke here.

quanchi112
You're a small little dweeb everybody makes fun of, across multiple forums. You're the biggest joke here. You are jobless and are your brothers *****. You're mocked here and can't make it on your own. Quit being so upset all the time and go get a job.

Surtur
You are jobless and are your brothers *****. You're mocked here and can't make it on your own. Quit being so upset all the time and go get a job.

Man I'm just laughing at how someone becomes a loser across multiple forums. How's that even work?

Even at CBR you were a loser.

quanchi112
Man I'm just laughing at how someone becomes a loser across multiple forums. How's that even work?

Even at CBR you were a loser. How can someone like you reveal how big of a loser you are online. How did you screw up so bad you reveled it. We can never forget you're jobless and on welfare.

Surtur
How can someone like you reveal how big of a loser you are online. How did you screw up so bad you reveled it. We can never forget you're jobless and on welfare.

^^A loser across multiple forums. Damn. That sucks.

quanchi112
^^A loser across multiple forums. Damn. That sucks. I know you are but when you log off the losing doesn't stop. Your brother probably mocks you to his friends like I know he's a loser but he's my loser brother.

Surtur
I know you are but when you log off the losing doesn't stop. Your brother probably mocks you to his friends like I know he's a loser but he's my loser brother.

LOL "I know you are". Classic. Never change, whenever somebody needs entertaining we need you here.

quanchi112
LOL "I know you are". Classic. Never change, whenever somebody needs entertaining we need you here. I cited your real life woes you just take it. Continue to make excuses for this pitiful president who despise deadbeats such as yourself.

Surtur
I cited your real life woes you just take it. Continue to make excuses for this pitiful president who despise deadbeats such as yourself.

Shhh little one:

https://i.imgur.com/cLtnCxK.png

quanchi112
Concession accepted.

Surtur
Concession accepted.

Just cling to the pretend victory bro, it's the only victory in life you're capable of achieving.

Robtard
Originally posted by Beniboybling
How many of these advisory panels have had mass resignations now? It's almost as if there's some kind of trend. mmm

All part of the #MAGA plan I'm sure.

Robtard
Originally posted by Silent Master
Your thread title is very misleading, was that intentional?

It was actually just 9 members of an advisory panel; that said, Ryan Zinke is a moron.

His title is fairly accurate. From the story:

"Three-quarters of the members of a federally chartered board advising the National Park Service abruptly quit Monday night out of frustration that Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke had refused to meet with them or convene a single meeting last year."

Surtur
What reason is the guy giving for not wanting to meet with them? It doesn't say.

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Silent Master

It was actually just 9 members of an advisory panel.
I never claimed there was moreor less than 9 people, so I'm not sure what "Misled" you aside from your own ignorance.

quanchi112
Just cling to the pretend victory bro, it's the only victory in life you're capable of achieving. Just continue to suck of the nips of your bro. No one else respects nor cares about you.

Nephthys
Originally posted by Robtard
His title is fairly accurate. From the story:

"Three-quarters of the members of a federally chartered board advising the National Park Service abruptly quit Monday night out of frustration that Interior Secretary Ryan Zinke had refused to meet with them or convene a single meeting last year."

What a total disaster. Its like the administration is going out of its way to not do its job.

Adam_PoE
What reason is the guy giving for not wanting to meet with them? It doesn't say.

There is no legitimate reason why he has not met with the people he is supposed to be working with once in over a year.

Robtard
Originally posted by Nephthys
What a total disaster. Its like the administration is going out of its way to not do its job.

Bingo.

No surprise though, look who's at the top.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.