Gladiator/Wonder Woman vs Mangog

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
All are going all out. Gladiator gets an indestructible asgardian sword. No bfr.

carver9
Want to leave this here...

Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Speed may indeed be the only thing (the team also has WW's magical lasso and her sword, btw), but it is a massive advantage.

DarkSaint85
WW soloes.

thumb up

MrMind
WW soloes.

thumb up

thumb up

carver9
WW soloes.

thumb up

thumb up

Gladiator stomps as well?

DarkSaint85
Yep. He has quite a few speed feats. Doesn't he?

We go by combat feats, remember. When Jean Grey recently fought him (Teen Jean) this means she's FTL right? Damn, could've used her in my BZ.

We go by combat feats, and assume that every character performs at 100% in every fight.thumb up

This is a good way. Only combat feats.

carver9
Yep. He has quite a few speed feats. Doesn't he?

We go by combat feats, remember. When Jean Grey recently fought him (Teen Jean) this means she's FTL right? Damn, could've used her in my BZ.

We go by combat feats, and assume that every character performs at 100% in every fight.thumb up

This is a good way. Only combat feats.

thumb up

All I wanted to read was that two of my favorite characters stomp. Does this move them up a tier since Mangog is operating at above Skyfather father tier?

DarkSaint85
Nah, not quite. After all,you're the only one who puts Mangog at that tier....

Nice to see you dodging!

But if they both are stomping, and Teen Jean is = Gladiator, using your logic, that makes her Skyfather/Abstract too, right?

Using your logic.

Which makes them all Batman tier.

carver9
Nah, not quite. After all,you're the only one who puts Mangog at that tier....

Nice to see you dodging!

But if they both are stomping, and Teen Jean is = Gladiator, using your logic, that makes her Skyfather/Abstract too, right?

Using your logic.

Which makes them all Batman tier.

Gladiator fought Jean at FTL speeds? Scan please.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by carver9
Gladiator fought Jean at FTL speeds? Scan please.

Oh no no no,you misunderstand me.

We are using combat feats, yes?

Doesn't matter what Superman etc can do at superspeed, ONLY their combat feats are applicable. Wear a lettuce on their head, I believe was what you equalled their feats to?

So we shouldn't have a double standard. I have a scan of Teen Jean fighting Gladiator.

Does he have FTL feats, yes or no?

If yes, then Jean also has FTL feats.

If no, then Mangog stomps him bloody.

A third option was that it was PIS that Teen Jean tagged him.
Of course,you think option 3 is bull, so it must be option 1 right?

carver9
Oh no no no,you misunderstand me.

We are using combat feats, yes?

Doesn't matter what Superman etc can do at superspeed, ONLY their combat feats are applicable. Wear a lettuce on their head, I believe was what you equalled their feats to?

So we shouldn't have a double standard. I have a scan of Teen Jean fighting Gladiator.

Does he have FTL feats, yes or no?

If yes, then Jean also has FTL feats.

If no, then Mangog stomps him bloody.

A third option was that it was PIS that Teen Jean tagged him.
Of course,you think option 3 is bull, so it must be option 1 right?

I think you are getting me and your argument mixed up with someone else. I accept on panel showings... the majority over the minority. This thread isn't about what I think, I'm asking you all's opinion and per reading your previous argument, I had a feeling you would vote for Glads and Diana over Mangog due to your statue comment. You voted the way I knew you would vote and I feel good about it. Thank you!!! I didn't even comment in this thread on who would win so I don't understand why you are try to flip this on me to get my opinion.

DarkSaint85
Apologies, it was putting lettuce on his sandwich:

I don't think you understood my post. My logic didn't have anything to do with combat showings or anything else. It was primarily based off the majority. I specifically said if something happens for the majority, I would put this over the minority. This is why I brought up the Spiderman vs Wolverine example. If Superman gets his head caved in by Kalibak 10/10 in comics, I am not going to go into a thread and say Superman wind 10/10 because he put lettuce on his sandwich at nano second speeds. This goes against everything that has happened on panel. You say that I ignore your questions but you have a habit of ignoring mine. Does Surfer pull a 10/10 against Dakrseid via opening a black hole in his brain? He capable and smart enough to do this. We are debating capabilities, right?

In every fight Teen Jean and Gladiator have had, EVERY SINGLE ONE, she has stalemated him.

So per your argument, we can't ignore what's on panel, the majority of the time.

10/10, Teen Jean has the combat chops to hang with the elite.

Thanks thumb up

As for knowing which way I would vote,of course. It's because I'm right.

Quick,answer me:. How many days in a week? I bet you'll answer seven. You DID answer seven? Jeez, you've just proved my bet right!! I feel so good about it!

Damborgson
https://78.media.tumblr.com/cf3db8f7de744ec4071b5cd3faeb4122/tumblr_nv1voaeKuU1s3ulybo7_250.gif

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Damborgson
https://78.media.tumblr.com/cf3db8f7de744ec4071b5cd3faeb4122/tumblr_nv1voaeKuU1s3ulybo7_250.gif

Keeps it out of the ownage thread...

ShadowFyre
Lol. Mangog eats them.

Sin I AM
You two should just phuck and get it over with

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
You two should just phuck and get it over with

It'll be over so quickly, he'd be like a statue.

If he touches me, it's piss.

DarkSaint85
Where is it shown that Mangog is currently operating above Skyfather levels, btw?

carver9
Apologies, it was putting lettuce on his sandwich:

In every fight Teen Jean and Gladiator have had, EVERY SINGLE ONE, she has stalemated him.

So per your argument, we can't ignore what's on panel, the majority of the time.

10/10, Teen Jean has the combat chops to hang with the elite.

Thanks thumb up

As for knowing which way I would vote,of course. It's because I'm right.

Quick,answer me:. How many days in a week? I bet you'll answer seven. You DID answer seven? Jeez, you've just proved my bet right!! I feel so good about it!

You're switching the topic again. I never gave my opinion on who would win this so my opinion doesn't matter. You've voted for Wonder Woman and Gladiator soloing Mangog. YOU voted this, not me and I want to thank you.

DarkSaint85
You're welcome smile

Although, you DID ask for my opinion on their levels, as supposedly Mangog is above Skyfather.

What makes him so?

ShadowFyre
Because even the Phoenix did no visible damage to the Destroyer in their recent encounter, she knocked him out but the armor was fine. Mangog ate it. Glads and Wonder Woman are not winning this.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, but Freyja was weak even BEFORE she put on the armour:
https://s7d2.turboimg.net/sp/e479f51c248962c58709ea7d4098c910/Mighty_Thor_703-017.jpg

Mangog explicitly says this, lol.

It's not new, that the strength of the Destroyer depends on who is animating it.

Damborgson
Yes, but consider that even a weakness Freya should leave a mortal man in the dust, and the destroyer, at its weakest powered by some dude was stronger than all out Thor could match.

This is still ridiculous

xJLxKing
Mangog breaks them

Sin I AM
Yeah, but Freyja was weak even BEFORE she put on the armour:
https://s7d2.turboimg.net/sp/e479f51c248962c58709ea7d4098c910/Mighty_Thor_703-017.jpg

Mangog explicitly says this, lol.

It's not new, that the strength of the Destroyer depends on who is animating it.

True

Yes, but consider that even a weakness Freya should leave a mortal man in the dust, and the destroyer, at its weakest powered by some dude was stronger than all out Thor could match.

This is still ridiculous

Also true.

celeyhyga17
Always wanted to see Destroyer vs Mangog. Was a dream match for me. Too bad a weak ass female that was "weakened" powered the damned thing.

stick out tongue

DarkSaint85

This is still ridiculous

Very true. Shows once more that comic writers don't care about power levels, only about writing good looking fights.

I know I know, I keep bringing up Batman - but Bane took out Grundy and Amygdala together. The same Grundy on his lonesome who was giving Gotham trouble (even when smashed into a giant statue).

That same Bane? Lost to a headbutt from the Bats.

WW gives Superman a good fight. Yet, WW loses to Doomsday. Same Doomsday that Superman rips in half.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride, man. Don't read comics for 'feats', read it because you enjoy them. And you can enjoy them without having a feat of the week.

Or weak, in this case hurr durr....

carver9
You're welcome smile

Although, you DID ask for my opinion on their levels, as supposedly Mangog is above Skyfather.

What makes him so?

He chewed up the Destroyer armor as if it was nothing and treated it as if it was nothing. I don't need to name anything else because that imo should be sufficient.

Stoic
Very true. Shows once more that comic writers don't care about power levels, only about writing good looking fights.

I know I know, I keep bringing up Batman - but Bane took out Grundy and Amygdala together. The same Grundy on his lonesome who was giving Gotham trouble (even when smashed into a giant statue).

WW gives Superman a good fight. Yet, WW loses to Doomsday. Same Doomsday that Superman rips in half.

Just sit back and enjoy the ride, man. Don't read comics for 'feats', read it because you enjoy them. And you can enjoy them without having a feat of the week.

Grundy is an exception though. On Sunday he may be a JL threat, while on Wednesday he may be a street level threat. This has always been a constant for him.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
Grundy is an exception though. On Sunday he may be a JL threat, while on Wednesday he may be a street level threat. This has always been a constant for him.
Exactly. Power levels, shmower levels.

Some days, Orion is fighting Darkseid.

Other days, titanium holds him down, and normal fire taxes his durability

Or Hyperion. Some days, he's holding worlds apart - other days, electricity from a house mains KOs him.

Or Beyonders. Some days, three are enough to bring down the LT. Other days, hundreds are fighting Thor/Hyperion.

krisblaze
Your last example doesn't infer a disparity in power level shifty

Stoic
Exactly. Power levels, shmower levels.

Some days, Orion is fighting Darkseid.

Other days, titanium holds him down, and normal fire taxes his durability

Or Hyperion. Some days, he's holding worlds apart - other days, electricity from a house mains KOs him.

Or Beyonders. Some days, three are enough to bring down the LT. Other days, hundreds are fighting Thor/Hyperion.

But my point is that Grundy's nature makes him go up in power, and drop in power. He's one of the types that you have to specify a version in a fight.

Writers have differing perspectives as well. There are times that they don't look at power levels, and they just want a good fight, but there are times that they do, which is why years ago, -Pr- said that we should only argue from an on average perspective concerning characters.

This quickly went out the window, and we went back to using one guys best and the others worst, to a myriad of other deceptive debating tactics in a bid to save face for whatever reason. It is what it is though.

Rage.Of.Olympus
I can't wait to quote DS in a you-know-who thread to invalidate showings.

They gave the Destroyer an out for being injured by Mangog. Freya was literally dying which might cause a weakness in the armor. He also damaged the hand that Thor was able to chip with his axe. Not sure if that is a factor or it was completely ignored, haven't read the whole issue.

Damborgson

Where exactly is the inconsistency that you're trying to point out by bringing up those other inconsistencies though?

The destroyer wasn't receiving the full power of Freya, that much is for certain, but that sliver of her power still makes the destroyer an absolute monster.

This isn't a batman headbutt Bane into submission issue, this is a Mangog did something really impressive and it's being undersold issue. And that should be addressed, don't you agree? Regardless of whether I'm sitting back and sipping a mojito enjoying the quality of this story.

So it wasn't 'weak' just not as strong as it could have been under Freya, which is still >>> a plethora of hosts.

Not to mention:

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/37171818/Mighty_Thor_703-013.jpg.html

The destroyer had been steadily growing in power over the years.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Destroyer is a monster. That was a crazy showing for Mangog. Under Aaron, hostless, it beat the utter shit out of Gladiator and the Imperial Guard IIRC. Gladiator was like, "I've never felt such strong anal rape..."

And it wasn't as if he under wrote Gladiator. He had Gladiator travel the span of an entire Galaxy in the span of Heimdall's eye blink! That's the kind of shit that gets DS orgasmic.

I wish Aaron's story wasn't so self contained but he writes the Asgardian's in general on a higher power level than most writers. The only one who do get shit on are the royal males of the crown.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I can't wait to quote DS in a you-know-who thread to invalidate showings.

They gave the Destroyer an out for being injured by Mangog. Freya was literally dying which might cause a weakness in the armor. He also damaged the hand that Thor was able to chip with his axe. Not sure if that is a factor or it was completely ignored, haven't read the whole issue.

Lol.

You really overestimate (as do others,I think) my following of Superman assuming that's who you mean, based on comments others have made).

It's a comic. This is a forum. Writers don't give a flying monkey's about powerlevels, lol.

Luke Cage gets earthquake shattering punches,and is still standing after receiving the same.

Panther touches him a bit, and he goes down.

Superman gets taken out by a random predator alien thing. Then tanks whatever it is Abhi said (magic +Oan +speed force whatever).

It happens.

@Damborg: the inconsistency is in the power level.

Sodom Yat. A Daxamite. So near Kryp stats. Gets a GL ring, which turns a human into a herald. THEN gets the Ion entity. By all rights,a monster.

Not saying Mangog isn't uber now, or low-balling. Am just saying we can't just power scale like that, because writers don't.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Smh. Aaron had Mangog crush War Thor and his hammer, literally. Beat the shit out of the Destroyer.

The coming of his was foreshadowed as the ultimate judgement that cannot be stopped by any god and he's stronger than ever now. Even Phoenix knew of his coming and that he cannot be stopped.

But it's a total guess as to what Aaron's intentions about his power levels are. A complete and utter mystery.

Damborgson
Not being able to use number for number powerscaling does not toss common sense out the window thankfully. This is hardly a leap.

---------

As a side note though, I would trade every power feat he could possibly give and,has,given to the Asgardian community to erase the garbage that has becomes Thor's history.

I see him yelling at Mjolnir and contain the urge to vomit.

DarkSaint85
So you're saying the Phoenix Force is unable to stop him? That's the implication...even the Phoenix knew he couldn't be stopped....

So when Jane stops him,when the Destroyer animated by the All Mother couldn't, when Odin and Odinson couldn't.....Jane is above them all?

Yet, is unable to do XYZ or whatever showing I pick?

Yes, you're right, writers are all consistent together thumb up

You said it yourself. Aaron writes a higher level of Asgardian. IOW, not consistent with other writers.

It happens.

You think they all get together??? Hey Waid, my Thor can do this,better make sure you're on the ball! Ok! Bendis,better do this! Etc etc.

They don't. I know you agree with me. But you're pretty convinced there's some kind of conspiracy to low-ball,lol.

h1a8
In all honesty, that is a great feat by Mangog.
What other powers does he have?
Can he fly or teleport? How can he travel?

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by h1a8

Cant fly, but flying is for beetches compared to what he does. He literally hops/runs through the cosmos for traveling. Ftl most likely.
Has a couple of other superspeed showings.

Pretty sure he's travelled interdimensionaly too. Could be wrong.

Feeds of rage to amp.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8

He can't make a sandwich at nano second speeds, hell, he can't do it at the speed of sound. If we want to go into detail here, Wolverine can probably dance around him before he had the chance to react based off speed fts. Spiderman should be able to bfr him before he knew he was in a fight based off of Spiderman speed showings. Mangog is tough but people like Black Adam, Superman, Wonder Woman, Gladiator, Hyperion, Flash, Majestic, Apollo, Martian Manhunter and anyone with any competent speed stomps him for a clean win without getting touched or seen. 10/10 clean sweep. Thinking about it, what speed fts does Odin have?

meep-meep
So you're saying the Phoenix Force is unable to stop him? That's the implication...even the Phoenix knew he couldn't be stopped....

So when Jane stops him,when the Destroyer animated by the All Mother couldn't, when Odin and Odinson couldn't.....Jane is above them all?

Yet, is unable to do XYZ or whatever showing I pick?

Yes, you're right, writers are all consistent together thumb up

You said it yourself. Aaron writes a higher level of Asgardian. IOW, not consistent with other writers.

It happens.

You think they all get together??? Hey Waid, my Thor can do this,better make sure you're on the ball! Ok! Bendis,better do this! Etc etc.

They don't. I know you agree with me. But you're pretty convinced there's some kind of conspiracy to low-ball,lol.

Truer words are rarely spoken.

ShadowFyre
So they would all stomp Hulk as well?

zopzop
Even Phoenix knew of his coming and that he cannot be stopped.

That would mean something if the PF wasn't a running joke these days at Marvel. WW lassos him ftw.

carver9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
So they would all stomp Hulk as well?

Yes and Hulk would stomp Darkseid and Kalibak at the same time due to his speed fts being>>>>both. The guy moved through time stop.

celeyhyga17
Yes and Hulk would stomp Darkseid and Kalibak at the same time due to his speed fts being>>>>both. The guy moved through time stop.
Had a chronal suit.

h1a8
All are going all out. Gladiator gets an indestructible asgardian sword. No bfr. I would say stalemate since they would perceive Mangog as a statue. But I doubt they can damage it. Oops, Gladiator has the sword. Then he wins.

h1a8

Stoic
Heimdall easily cut Mangog open with his sword Hofund, which wasn't indestructible based on Mangog snapping it into pieces with one mighty downward punch. The team has a chance if they can manage to stay out of his reach. They definitely would not be able to go punch for punch with him, as he'd most likely hurt them significantly with one punch.

As for the speed that he travels, he has to be very fast in order to leap from planet to planet in order to reach Asgardia from old Asgard. Not entirely sure how that worked though? I thought that Asgard was in a different dimension altogether? I guess that Celey is onto something in terms of him being able to cross dimensions at will.

This all hinges on them remaining untouched by him. Not sure if the lasso would actually work on him either, as it has been resisted at least once, so this may not work on him with 100% certainty. If it does, he's chopped meat, if not, and he manages to hit them he wins. It should also be mentioned that he has the power of transmutation which may be able to help him against them.

With the swords against his bare flesh, and their combined speed and attitude towards demonic types of villains, I'm giving the team a 75-80% chance of slaying him.

Khazra Reborn
Mangog eats them both as$hole first.

celeyhyga17

As for the speed that he travels, he has to be very fast in order to leap from planet to planet in order to reach Asgardia from old Asgard. Not entirely sure how that worked though? I thought that Asgard was in a different dimension altogether? I guess that Celey is onto something in terms of him being able to cross dimensions at will.

You may be right. Asgardia technically should be. I wasn't even thinking of that. Just thought he may have done it in the past. Could be wrong...

On second thought I'm probably misremembering. Your point makes more sense.

TheHulkster
Mango has the speed to hit them:

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111246619/5613911-3757248421-RCO01.jpg

DarkSaint85
thumb up

Wonder if Carver,the OP,knew this

Not a speed showing. Anyways, Wolverine have better speed fts than Mangog and as shown, Mangog can be pierced by blades. He gets his head ripped off before he realized he was in a fight.

Guess not.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Heimdall easily cut Mangog open with his sword Hofund, which wasn't indestructible based on Mangog snapping it into pieces with one mighty downward punch. The team has a chance if they can manage to stay out of his reach. They definitely would not be able to go punch for punch with him, as he'd most likely hurt them significantly with one punch.

This all hinges on them remaining untouched by him. Not sure if the lasso would actually work on him either, as it has been resisted at least once, so this may not work on him with 100% certainty. If it does, he's chopped meat, if not, and he manages to hit them he wins. It should also be mentioned that he has the power of transmutation which may be able to help him against them.

With the swords against his bare flesh, and their combined speed and attitude towards demonic types of villains, I'm giving the team a 75-80% chance of slaying him.

Hemidall's big ass magic sword was enchanted by Odin, can wield cosmic energies, control the BiFrost and has clashed with Mjolnir unscathed?

Mangog isn't slowed down and shatters it easily. Not to mention Mangog is hardly a regular creature of flesh and blood and can literally grow on hate and anger etc.

DarkSaint85
Hemidall's big ass magic sword was enchanted by Odin, can wield cosmic energies, control the BiFrost and has clashed with Mjolnir unscathed?

Mangog isn't slowed down and shatters it easily. Not to mention Mangog is hardly a regular creature of flesh and blood and can literally grow on hate and anger etc.

By the OP,I assumed Glads has a super sword that's also super effective, only now it's enchanted by the All Carver to also be unbreakable.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by TheHulkster

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11124/111246619/5613911-3757248421-RCO01.jpg

The Recorder's instruments have tracked Stellar objects and other events. Slap an S on his chest and that would've been evidence of him speed blitzing half the forum.

Mangog knocked Mjolnir out of the air from way back in the day. He always had some degree of super-speed. To what degree? To the degree where if the writer wants him to, he'd beat the shit out of super-fast characters.

DarkSaint85
The Recorder's instruments have tracked Stellar objects and other events. Slap an S on his chest and that would've been evidence of him speed blitzing half the forum.

Mangog knocked Mjolnir out of the air from way back in the day. He always had some degree of super-speed. To what degree? To the degree where if the writer wants him to, he'd beat the shit out of super-fast characters.

thumb up OP was of the opinion that Mangog had no speed feats,and was trying to prove a point.

Based on this new info,Mangog wins.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by TheHulkster

This was pretty crazy. From far away he burrowed underground and reached Asgard in a few panels. Notice Thor seems to fly a good distance to reach him.

http://imgur.com/sMwCMW1.jpg

http://imgur.com/mxbVxAf.jpg

https://imgur.com/CPThJc4.jpg

http://imgur.com/LoLkTVd.jpg

Philosophía
Diana grabs Gladiator by the mohawk and beats the slow moving Mangog with his body.

Rage.Of.Olympus
By the OP,I assumed Glads has a super sword that's also super effective, only now it's enchanted by the All Carver to also be unbreakable.

Yes, I know, but they're wielding a sword that stabbed Mangog and did absolutely nothing. I don't see how that changes anything.

He just bit the Destroyer's arm off and completely wrecked War Thor. And destroyed the Ultimate Mjolnir.

This is the same story where Ultimate Mjolnir is an equivalent stand-in to the 616 Mjolnir and the 616 version can do this:
https://s14.postimg.org/fgbcld3gt/RCO003_1489599809.jpghttps://s14.postimg.org/ahnu6uf3h/RCO004_1489599809.jpg

This is the same story where a nameless Destroyer did this to Gladiator and the Imperial Guard :
https://s14.postimg.org/jcoohdr19/RCO010_1489599809.jpghttps://s14.postimg.org/8d3h5rl6l/RCO011_1489599809.jpghttps://s14.postimg.org/n920dd4b1/RCO018_1489599809.jpg

Lol, they get one-shot killed.

DarkSaint85
Yes, I know, but they're wielding a sword that stabbed Mangog and did absolutely nothing. I don't see how that changes anything.

He just bit the Destroyer's arm off and completely wrecked War Thor. And destroyed the Ultimate Mjolnir.

This is the same story where Ultimate Mjolnir is an equivalent stand-in to the 616 Mjolnir and the 616 version can do this:
https://s14.postimg.org/fgbcld3gt/RCO003_1489599809.jpghttps://s14.postimg.org/ahnu6uf3h/RCO004_1489599809.jpg

This is the same story where a nameless Destroyer did this to Gladiator and the Imperial Guard :
https://s14.postimg.org/jcoohdr19/RCO010_1489599809.jpghttps://s14.postimg.org/8d3h5rl6l/RCO011_1489599809.jpghttps://s14.postimg.org/n920dd4b1/RCO018_1489599809.jpg

thumb up I didn't know of his showings; I assumed that OP had made a thread with a slow ass brick, and two speedster bricks with magical weaponry that could hurt him.

LordofBrooklyn

One shot kill an UNCUFFED Diana.

LIES!!

celeyhyga17
What was Kirby smoking when he came up with Mangog's design? I mean wtf!?!?

He is busted as Phukk!

Rage.Of.Olympus
That was the point.

Ugly on the inside and proportionately ugly on the outside.

celeyhyga17
He's gotta be in the top ten all time ugliest characters
Even his color palette is offensive.

His face alone looks like a mishmosh of human/bull/goat.

If they all had downs.....

abhilegend
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
What was Kirby smoking when he came up with Mangog's design? I mean wtf!?!?

He is busted as Phukk!
Wut?

Damborgson
He's saying Mangog looks ugly but I'm too busy over here being offended for questioning Kirby.

DarkSaint85
Lol abhi is just on auto-pilot mode. He's going to BZ celey on how Mangog is actually pretty.

celeyhyga17
That's his bot.

And Mangog looks like the illegitimate child of Quasimodo and the Minotaur, who stepped on yellow snow and some really brown shiet... But uglier... Squared.

LordofBrooklyn
Lol abhi is just on auto-pilot mode. He's going to BZ celey on how Mangog is actually pretty.

NOT BEFORE HE BATTLEZONES RAGEOFOLYMPUS!!!

Horrificus
Stop it. Just stop it.
Mangog easily.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.