Superman (Justice League) vs. Future Sentinels

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Ellimist
Superman as of his fight with Steppenwolf

vs.

Every sentinel attacking the X-men in the Days of Future Past future-era fight scene.

Superman is bloodlusted.

KingD19
Superspeed+Heat Vision+Bullrush=Melted, scrapped, Sentinel parts everywhere. And I swear if that guy comes in here saying they can absorb Superman's powers...

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by KingD19
Superspeed+Heat Vision+Bullrush=Melted, scrapped, Sentinel parts everywhere. And I swear if that guy comes in here saying they can absorb Superman's powers...

He's previously tried to claim they could power drain ALL the Avengers, including the likes of Iron Man, even though he is inside a non-organic, mechanical suit. So, I would hardly be surprised.

BruceSkywalker
Future Sentinels get destroyed effortlessly

steverules_2
Christopher Reeves supes could do it, he can time travel biscuits

Darth Thor

TethAdamTheRock
Superman would one shot them one by one, so would Thor

The Ellimist
up smile

TheLordofMurder
What are you guys doing?

Why are you all ignoring the obvious?

You all know who wins this fight just as I do...

The Future Sentinels DRAIN Superman's power and destroy him utterly...

The Sentinels brought an entire RACE of beings (in which every single member is superhuman) to the brink of extinction...

The Sentinels could not be defeated in direct combat...

They are unbeatable...unstoppable...irresistible.

Going back in time and preventing their creation is the ONLY way to stop them...

The movie makes the Sentinels unbeatable nature evident and obvious; why do you all ignore it?

Why do you all ignore the FACT that the movie mirrors the comic book as pertains the Sentinels being unbeatable in direct combat!??

Millions of Superhumans (as per the Days of Future Past story) could not stop the Future Sentinels, and yet Superman is supposed to solo them all!??

laughing out loud

The Future Sentinels crush Superman dead just as they did Franklin Richards (and his Celestial level powers) in the comics...

smile

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by steverules_2
Christopher Reeves supes could do it, he can time travel biscuits

He wouldn't know that Time Travel is the solution until it was too late...

He'd attempt to fight them, and as it begins to dawn on him that he cant beat them in direct combat, they'll (having already adapted to his powerset) destroy him utterly...

The Future Sentinels defeat Christopher Reeves 10/10 and they do it even easier than that horse did...

wink

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KingD19

They can...

There is no evidence that Superman cant be Drained; being alien doesn't make one automatically immune to being Drained as the following clearly demonstrates:

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
He's previously tried to claim they could power drain ALL the Avengers, including the likes of Iron Man, even though he is inside a non-organic, mechanical suit. So, I would hardly be surprised.

They can Drain all of the Avengers...

They will defeat the Avengers...

The Sentinels are unbeatable in direct combat...

The Avengers will all die against the Sentinels just as they did in the comics:

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Superman would one shot them one by one, so would Thor

Nope...

Both of them would die...

Thor has already been crushed DEAD by the Sentinels:

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Future Sentinels destroy Superman effortlessly

thumb up

Surtur
The only thing these things drain are Superman's patience.

All destroyed the moment they're introduced to a superior lifeform. I.E. Kal "Whoops was that a building?" El.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.