SSJB Vegito & Beerus vs Jiren

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Blockythe1guy
This is SSJB Vegito from the Zamasu arc.

Can a team-up of both Vegito and Beerus able to beat Jiren together? Who wins?

Damborgson
Hmm...the best statement in regards to SSB Vegito's power was that he may be stronger than Beerus , according to the Kaioshin.

And as its looking right now, you'll have to more than a little bit tougher than Beerus to handle Jiren.

I do not know however, how Jiren would handle a Hakkai.

carver9
It would probably bounce off him. If Jiren is serious, he could take this. Beerus was shocked at Jiren power when he first powered up against Goku during their first fight and that wasn't even a fraction of Jiren power. An unleashed Jiren, SMDH.

Ridley_Prime

NewGuy01
And Whis?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
We already know from episode 95 that mortals can tank hakai energy...not sure how it would work on Jiren.

Ridley_Prime

cdtm
If Jiren is modeled after the much more powerful Superman, he should be able to resist it fairly well.

'Though he won't tank it like Superman would, of course.

Inedian
Originally posted by Blockythe1guy
This is SSJB Vegito from the Zamasu arc.

Can a team-up of both Vegito and Beerus able to beat Jiren together? Who wins?

They don't stand a chance. You may add Whis and Jiren still wins.
Maybe even Grand Piest can't take on Jiren.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
---

Galan007
Beerus/Jiren win

NewGuy01
...Impossible.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Inedian
They don't stand a chance. You may add Whis and Jiren still wins.
Maybe even Grand Piest can't take on Jiren.

Someone take his beer

cdtm
But seriously, Whis beats Jiren.

Dark-Kenshin
xoVyx1K9wLI

TethAdamTheRock
Beerus > Jiren

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
Beerus/Jiren win

They're not teamed up here.

carver9
Originally posted by TethAdamTheRock
Beerus > Jiren

Nope.

TethAdamTheRock
TV not Magna, nothing puts jiren above beerus

Galan007
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
They're not teamed up here. dur @ me.

In that case, I'd go with Vegito and Beerus. Per the manga, Beerus is the most powerful Hakaishin by a sizable margin, and SSB Vegito > Beerus... And as of right now(ie. ep 123), nothing definitively puts Jiren above Beerus.

However, if Jiren has truly just revealed a small fraction of his full power thus far like Belmond implied, the status quo WILL undoubtedly change(because if that is indeed the case, he WILL be substantially above the likes of Beerus)... But I'm not going to start theorizing about his full power, though -- we'll see it soon enough.

Until then, Vegito+Beerus win. /shrug

cdtm
Who says Vegetto is > Beerus?

Perfected Blue Vegeta didn't even really push Beerus. For all we know, Beerus hasn't come close to using his full power yet..

Galan007
https://i.imgur.com/iYfdRpC.jpg

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And Toyotaro says it's ambiguous whether or not the statement is actually true. I mean, this is Supreme Kai we're talking about, here.

cdtm
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
And Toyotaro says it's ambiguous whether or not the statement is actually true. I mean, this is Supreme Kai we're talking about, here.

thumb up

"Potera last forever."

"Gohan is much much stronger then I thought."

"What's Ultra Instinct?"

You can tell he was sprouted, because he's about as useful as a plant.

Galan007
Nah, for all his faults DBS-era Kaioshin doesn't usually just go around overinflating/wanking power-levels... He's not Piccolo, lol. If he said Vegito > Beerus, then Vegito > Beerus. There is no reason at all to question him there.

What we don't know is if his statement was implied to mean that SSB Vegito > 100% Beerus, or just the suppressed Beerus we typically see... But given the f*cking asinine boosts/multipliers consistently gleaned from Potara fusion, I wouldn't at all be surprised if it were the former. If Kaioshin *wasn't* using 100% Beerus as a reference, however, then Beerus is a LOOOOOT more powerful than anyone has ever given hm credit for, tbh. /shrug

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Who's Omni-King?

cdtm
Who's Omni-King?

laughing out loud

Did he even know who Beerus is?

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
No, he didn't.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Originally posted by Galan007
Nah, for all his faults DBS-era Kaioshin doesn't usually just go around overinflating/wanking power-levels... He's not Piccolo, lol. If he said Vegito > Beerus, then Vegito > Beerus. There is no reason at all to question him there.

What we don't know is if his statement was implied to mean that SSB Vegito > 100% Beerus, or just the suppressed Beerus we typically see... But given the f*cking asinine boosts/multipliers consistently gleaned from Potara fusion, I wouldn't at all be surprised if it were the former. If Kaioshin *wasn't* using 100% Beerus as a reference, however, then Beerus is a LOOOOOT more powerful than anyone has ever given hm credit for, tbh. /shrug

I highly doubt Supreme Kai has gnostication of Beerus' 100% power...hence why Toyotaro himself states that the authenticity of Supreme Kai's statement is questionable.

IIRC in the anime, Supreme Kai implies that Merged Zamasu is more powerful than Beerus, lol.

Ridley_Prime

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
I might be misremembering, but IIRC, Supreme Kai says that MZ's power/standing as a God is beyond his comprehension, and that he's never seen such a "powerful light" before. This isn't the powered up Merged Zamasu that was swapping hands with Vegetto, either, but rather the one that was getting overpowered by Trunks/Vegeta and Goku, solo.

Regardless, I see no reason to believe Supreme Kai's statement about Vegetto vs Beerus, especially when the VIZ official translation has it stated like a question:

It's not definitive by any means...as Toyotaro himself has stated, tbh.

Ridley_Prime

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
In the manga, he was.

Galan007
No, he didn't. Yes he did.

You're thinking of the BoG film, wherein Kaioshin was oblivious to Beerus for some stupid f*cking reason. In DBS, however, Kaioshin knew of Beerus and his purpose... He also knew who Champa was, for that matter.

Regardless, I see no reason to believe Supreme Kai's statement about Vegetto vs Beerus, especially when the VIZ official translation has it stated like a question:

It's not definitive by any means...as Toyotaro himself has stated, tbh. Eh, it's still definitive enough to tell us that Kaioshin believed SSB Vegito was no less than equal to Beerus -- possibly even MORE powerful. That speaks volumes, tbh.

In the manga, he was. Sure Vegito had the clear upperhand in the manga, but their battle also only lasted like 8-9 pages before Vegito defused -- the fight was a LOT more prolonged in the anime. Furthermore, Merged Zamasu never assumed that two-faced/mutated form in the manga(which was stated to be FAR more powerful than his original/normal form.)

...So you can't really compare the fights as though they are equal, imo.

Nevan
Anime Jiren has been flat out stated to be the most powerful ki they have ever felt like 2-3 times already.

The first time by Shin, second time by Vegeta and third time by Goku.

He's at the very least >>Merged Zamasu and Vegetto's advantage over Zamasu was much less vast in the anime.

Inedian
Seriously, team obliterates Jiren. Funny is that no one even knows if Jiren really beats Beerus, let alone these team.

carver9
Jiren stomps.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.