Darth Maul vs. Darth Vader (films and animated series only)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
I am repping Darth Maul via the clone wars series vs. Darth Vader repped by IWontLetYou from the Ot era. So the rebels series Maul physically weaker and outside of his prime isn't the Maul I'm using. Let's see what you're made of. You have the first move. I'll rebut once you prove you'll actually follow through with this.

IWontLetYou
lol

quanchi112
Originally posted by IWontLetYou
lol So you're pulling an Ellimist. Figured. You may even be an Ellimist sock tbh.

IWontLetYou
Nah lol. Will post soon, bro.

Ursumeles
Maul destroys

quanchi112
Nah lol. Will post soon, bro. Do not disappoint me.

Freedon Nadd
Maul kicks his ass and tells him he is THE REBELS!

IWontLetYou
Post incoming.

Freedon Nadd
Oh, I am afraid the post will be quite non-operational by the time your friends arrive.

Sirion_Of_Doom
It's pretty obvious that Vader wins this fight. He has some good feats, such as having telekinetically lifted two AT-ST's, and seemingly toying with both Kanan and Ezra just prior. On the other hand, Maul struggled to beat a non-Force sensitive bounty hunter before he Force choked her, and also used over 30 seconds to get free from the equivalent of a modern day coyote on crack.

He also took multiple hits from ''Pre Vizsla'', who's once again a non-Force sensitive. Pretty embarassing. Let's not forget about that time where he, with Savage's help, failed to beat Obi-Wan, or how he was treated like a homeless dog by Sheev. From the sheer badassery Vader demonstrated in the video I linked above, and in the Rogue One sequence against the Rebels, I really find it hard to believe that he would struggle with a cracked out coyote and a bald, female bounty hunter. But that's just me.

Freedon Nadd
Embarrasing until you take into account he wasn't using the Force.

Sirion_Of_Doom
Originally posted by Freedon Nadd
Embarrasing until you take into account he wasn't using the Force.
So Maul chose to not use the Force when being attacked by a coyote? For no reason? Then he's just an idiot, will prolly be even easier for Vader then.

quanchi112
Post incoming. So this won't go anywhere. As I predicted. Weak.

JKBart
He was banned, Sirion_Of_Doom is the new account. He already posted an opener so go for it.

Kurk
Maul deactivates Vader's life support

quanchi112
Originally posted by JKBart
He was banned, Sirion_Of_Doom is the new account. He already posted an opener so go for it. He can't be serious if that's the opener. It's just a random post with nothing to support it. Is this what constitutes as a well supported case for Star Wars debaters. This is pitiful tbh. He's an obvious sock of someone.

ILS
Smells like fear tbh.

quanchi112
Originally posted by ILS
Smells like fear tbh. Well with his opening post I bet he's scared too. Hey just like you. You guys you should go out and get a milkshake.

JKBart
slaughter this opener then smile it's gonna be fun smile

quanchi112
slaughter this opener then smile it's gonna be fun smile Dude, he's talking about about coyotes and shit. Plus he gets banned every other day so he's obviously some banned troll. I said not to get banned and he can't even last the day.

ILS
Chickenshit.

Darth Thor
Great debate.

The Merchant
Maul wins

Sirion_Of_Doom
Pretty funny that Quanchi keeps bashing other people because they don't follow through with their debates, yet he's doing the same here lol. GG Quanchi, I'll take this W.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Sirion_Of_Doom
Pretty funny that Quanchi keeps bashing other people because they don't follow through with their debates, yet he's doing the same here lol. GG Quanchi, I'll take this W. You get banned too often and your op didn't have any sources. I gave you a chance but I'm not wasting the Maul vs. Vader debate on someone who is lucky to last the day and can't debate for shit. Coyotes. laughing out loud

quanchi112
Originally posted by ILS
Chickenshit. Yes, yes you are but this isn't about you.

Sirion_Of_Doom
No sources because the account hasn't posted enough for it to be able to post links, but that shouldn't stop you. I've never seen a single episode of Rebels or anything from the new films and yet it only took me a couple of minutes to find those feats on YouTube. So either you're lazy or stupid or both (prolly the latter). That said, it's not my problem you were willing to back a horned, tattooed Sith failure with metal legs who takes 30 seconds to beat a coyote against Darth motherf*cking Vader. Your lack of a proper response, and thus defeat, doesn't surprise me tho. Again, gg.

quanchi112
No sources because the account hasn't posted enough for it to be able to post links, but that shouldn't stop you. I've never seen a single episode of Rebels or anything from the new films and yet it only took me a couple of minutes to find those feats on YouTube. So either you're lazy or stupid or both (prolly the latter). That said, it's not my problem you were willing to back a horned, tattooed Sith failure with metal legs who takes 30 seconds to beat a coyote against Darth motherf*cking Vader. Your lack of a proper response, and thus defeat, doesn't surprise me tho. Again, gg. We can try this again. I work all weekend but collect yourself and pm your posts with links to someone else you know. They can submit your argument WITH LINKS. I'm not arguing with someone who can't post any links as this will just turn into another shitty StarWars debate not different from any other.

I know perfectly well what silly coyote you're talking about from a clone wars episode. Work it out with someone and you can have one do over. If you submit a few lazy paragraphs and a link or two I won't take it seriously. One on one challenges are vastly different than the random shit threads found all over kmc. If you're not willing to put in the time for this neither am I. Do not disappoint me, kid.

Sirion_Of_Doom
Originally posted by quanchi112
We can try this again. I work all weekend but collect yourself and pm your posts with links to someone else you know. They can submit your argument WITH LINKS. I'm not arguing with someone who can't post any links as this will just turn into another shitty StarWars debate not different from any other.

I know perfectly well what silly coyote you're talking about from a clone wars episode. Work it out with someone and you can have one do over. If you submit a few lazy paragraphs and a link or two I won't take it seriously. One on one challenges are vastly different than the random shit threads found all over kmc. If you're not willing to put in the time for this neither am I. Do not disappoint me, kid.
The good ol' ''your argument is too good, I can't take you seriously''. Sorry bro, but I'm not gonna tailor-make my argument exactly how you like it. Hell, I even wrote with some pretty good grammar to suit your needs for a nice looking debate. It's just that it takes a lot more effort for you to post something worthwhile than it does for me. I did my part, now it's up to you.

Calm down with the caps lock tho, I don't wanna be charged for murder because a 40 year old manchilds heart failed.

The Ellimist
slaughter this opener then smile it's gonna be fun smile

respond to malgus vs. anakin smile

quanchi112
The good ol' ''your argument is too good, I can't take you seriously''. Sorry bro, but I'm not gonna tailor-make my argument exactly how you like it. Hell, I even wrote with some pretty good grammar to suit your needs for a nice looking debate. It's just that it takes a lot more effort for you to post something worthwhile than it does for me. I did my part, now it's up to you.

Calm down with the caps lock tho, I don't wanna be charged for murder because a 40 year old manchilds heart failed. Your "coyote" argument is pathetic tbh. It's just a few lazy paragraphs put together you're trying to pass off as a legitimate argument. Your post wasn't worthwhile that's the thing. Your standards of quality are less than mine. I will decimate your post when I find the time.

I capitalized two words so you'd get the point. I'm not 40 yet.

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.