Is Mexico the most dangerous country in the world?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MythLord
According to the POTUS:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-vTES5xFkhk4/WmC87WGaOTI/AAAAAAAAHEo/Eyoj8DjyUugZt9eaLrGiNpTONHuHH5PvgCL0BGAYYCw/h150/2018-01-18.png

It is. However, from what I can gather, it isn't even in the top 10. I find it unlikely it's "NUMBER ONE MOST DANGEROUS!" but if someone can give me some statistics on it, that'd be great.

Surtur
Originally posted by MythLord
According to the POTUS:

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-vTES5xFkhk4/WmC87WGaOTI/AAAAAAAAHEo/Eyoj8DjyUugZt9eaLrGiNpTONHuHH5PvgCL0BGAYYCw/h150/2018-01-18.png

It is. However, from what I can gather, it isn't even in the top 10. I find it unlikely it's "NUMBER ONE MOST DANGEROUS!" but if someone can give me some statistics on it, that'd be great.

May I ask how hard you tried to look? Literally a 30 second search got me:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/most-dangerous-countries-in-the-world-criminality-index-a7450266.html

It doesn't say Mexico is #1, rather #3. I'm not saying the article is correct, but it's weird you couldn't find it. Literally googled "the most dangerous country in the world" and it's the first result, but meh.

Either way, it's a shithole.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur

haermm

I lol'd.

Edit - Just came back from a vacation to Mexico City, by the way. Very much enjoyed the food, the hotel, and the people were super nice. A shithole, it is not. A great country with great people with problems, it is.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by dadudemon
Edit - Just came back from a vacation to Mexico City, by the way. Very much enjoyed the food, the hotel, and the people were super nice. A shithole, it is not. A great country with great people with problems, it is.

How dare you contradict the president.

snowdragon
haermm

I lol'd.

Try vacationing in nonvacation spots. Drive through baja california and visit homes that are made of corrugated steel and string that scatter the countryside.

Robtard
Originally posted by MythLord
According to the POTUS:

Just another blatant lie from our President and a fear tactic to try and force his stupid wall idea through, cos that was one of his top major promises. Trumpers will eat it up though.

dadudemon
Originally posted by snowdragon
Try vacationing in nonvacation spots. Drive through baja california and visit homes that are made of corrugated steel and string that scatter the countryside.

Why? Why would I want to visit a place that does nothing for me? I want to go to swanky malls and get awesome treatment at spas when on vacation. I certainly don't want to do nothing and drink bad water in the countryside. It's my vacation.

I can just drive 20 miles north and find shitholes in Oklahoma if I wanted to see impoverished people living in shitholes. I don't need to go to Mexico for that.

Robtard
laughing out loud

Surtur
haermm

I lol'd.

Lol I love how you sugar coated that, "great country with great people with problems". You could literally describe even the best countries that way. Like Norway.

snowdragon
Why? Why would I want to visit a place that does nothing for me? I want to go to swanky malls and get awesome treatment at spas when on vacation. I certainly don't want to do nothing and drink bad water in the countryside. It's my vacation.

I can just drive 20 miles north and find shitholes in Oklahoma if I wanted to see impoverished people living in shitholes. I don't need to go to Mexico for that.

I recommend you vist those american shitholes then compare them to mexican shitholes and give me your perspective, I've seen both.

My point was that when you vacation in Mexico the places that are presented to you are nothing like the average landscape, not even close.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Just another blatant lie from our President and a fear tactic to try and force his stupid wall idea through, cos that was one of his top major promises. Trumpers will eat it up though.

It's not a blatant lie if it is #3. It's very close to true if Mexico really is #3.

And NPR says it is #2, here:

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/05/10/527794495/mexico-is-called-worlds-second-most-violent-country

You only have to visit this site to see how dishonest the media is when it comes to Trump:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-mexico-most-dangerous-country-world-twitter-claim-false-global-peace-index-a8166326.html

Look at the bullshit they put on their site:

Would you look at that? Tourism, eh? How so very honest of the clearly anti-Trump news article by the independent. Looks like I have a new news site to add to my "bullshit" list.

dadudemon
I recommend you vist those american shitholes then compare them to mexican shitholes and give me your perspective, I've seen both.

I have to both. It's worse in the US.

My point was that when you vacation in Mexico the places that are presented to you are nothing like the average landscape, not even close.

Just like the NYC experience is curated when you have thousands of homeless who are destitute.

What exactly is your point? You hate Mexico and are blind to the shitholes in the US? If so, yes, I see your point that you're biased against Mexico but for the US.

I've seen the shitholes all over the world. I have no purpose in going to those places to actually vacation.

You want to tell me my vacation experience was crap or something? Too bad: it was still good. I liked it. I will be going back. thumb up

What are you going to do about it? Nothing. Suck it.

Surtur
It's not a blatant lie if it is #3. It's very close to true if Mexico really is #3.

And NPR says it is #2, here:

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/05/10/527794495/mexico-is-called-worlds-second-most-violent-country

You only have to visit this site to see how dishonest the media is when it comes to Trump:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-mexico-most-dangerous-country-world-twitter-claim-false-global-peace-index-a8166326.html

Look at the bullshit they put on their site:

Would you look at that? Tourism, eh? How so very honest of the clearly anti-Trump news article by the independent. Looks like I have a new news site to add to my "bullshit" list.

You literally killed democracy by even questioning anything anti-Trump. I bet when nobody is looking you point at ugly babies and laugh at them too.

Robtard
If I came in 3rd place (Bronze) in an Olympic event and I tweeted, "Great news, just came in first and won the Gold!". That would be me blatantly lying.

Surtur
Lol I'd quickly edit that, you went full retard.

Robtard
Nothing to edit.

Surtur
eat

Robtard
I see, just your usual Trump apologist games, Surt.

Surtur
I see, just your usual Trump apologist games, Surt.

https://i.imgur.com/cLtnCxK.png

dadudemon
If I came in 3rd place (Bronze) in an Olympic event and I tweeted, "Great news, just came in first and won the Gold!". That would be me blatantly lying.

I disagree. More like someone told you that his pal took a top place in a race and you, being an idiot who is probably getting dementia, repeated to your buddies that your pal took the top place in a race.

When in reality it was 2 or 3. Still a top place but not THE top place.

The reality is, this is exactly what happened. He didn't read it himself. It was shit told to him or spoon fed to him. He's an idiot. And he tweeted his idiocy.

Definitely not a blatant lie like what the independent tried to pull off with it's bullshit 'not even top 20' article which was clearly targeted towards tourism.

snowdragon
I have to both. It's worse in the US.

Just like the NYC experience is curated when you have thousands of homeless who are destitute.

What exactly is your point? You hate Mexico and are blind to the shitholes in the US? If so, yes, I see your point that you're biased against Mexico but for the US.

I've seen the shitholes all over the world. I have no purpose in going to those places to actually vacation.

You want to tell me my vacation experience was crap or something? Too bad: it was still good. I liked it. I will be going back. thumb up

What are you going to do about it? Nothing. Suck it.

I see, so your ancedotal view is more poignant then mine with the obligatory suck it comment.

I didn't comment on your vacation other then you went to a vacation spot which is ALWAYS better then regular destinations in Mexico.

I suppose there is a reason Mexico isn't a first world country because the USA has more shitty spots........

dadudemon
I see, so your ancedotal view is more poignant then mine with the obligatory suck it comment.

Wrong. Your attempt to tell me I did not enjoy my vacation because there are poor people in Mexico didn't work. This is not about anecdotes. This is about you trying to dictate to me that I did not enjoy my vacation because shitholes exist in Mexico. Who cares?

My vacation, which I selected specifically because of what it had to offer, was exactly what I wanted and it was great. I went through many poor parts in Mexico, as well, during my stay. Even enjoyed some poor people food in these poor parts that you think "ruined" my vacation but clearly didn't.

Too bad: suck it. Suck my dick. Suck my balls. Lick my nipples. Tickle my taint. You won't change my mind. Factually, I have more experience in places you are ignorantly biased against. Lick the shit off my *sshole after I've taken a dump after eating poor-Mexican roadside food: you won't change my mind nor are you correct.

I didn't comment on your vacation other then you went to a vacation spot which is ALWAYS better then regular destinations in Mexico.

Really? And you have been all over Mexico like I have, huh? Seems my experience is pretty much the same in every city and town. Sure, there are some minor differences but it isn't anything as terrible as you suggest. The Philippines is poorer but still not terrible.

Edit - You may shit yourself but I had to make way for Mexican cartel gangsters are one point. Shock, gasp! Mexico is ruined because organized crime exists in Mexico! Wait, I had to do the same bullshit in NYC, too. So because our gangsters are dressed nicer, Mexico is shittier, right?

I suppose there is a reason Mexico isn't a first world country because the USA has more shitty spots........

First part is wrong second part is right. The US has more shitty spots due to a larger population and larger land area.

dadudemon
Mexico: not a shithole unless you're racist.

MythLord
May I ask how hard you tried to look? Literally a 30 second search got me:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/most-dangerous-countries-in-the-world-criminality-index-a7450266.html

It doesn't say Mexico is #1, rather #3. I'm not saying the article is correct, but it's weird you couldn't find it. Literally googled "the most dangerous country in the world" and it's the first result, but meh.

I looked over several 2017 surveys, though thanks for that source. It does seem like it's falling apart, though.

Surtur

Lol.

snowdragon
Wrong. Your attempt to tell me I did not enjoy my vacation because there are poor people in Mexico didn't work. This is not about anecdotes. This is about you trying to dictate to me that I did not enjoy my vacation because shitholes exist in Mexico. Who cares?

My vacation, which I selected specifically because of what it had to offer, was exactly what I wanted and it was great. I went through many poor parts in Mexico, as well, during my stay. Even enjoyed some poor people food in these poor parts that you think "ruined" my vacation but clearly didn't.

Too bad: suck it. Suck my dick. Suck my balls. Lick my nipples. Tickle my taint. You won't change my mind. Factually, I have more experience in places you are ignorantly biased against. Lick the shit off my *sshole after I've taken a dump after eating poor-Mexican roadside food: you won't change my mind nor are you correct.

Really? And you have been all over Mexico like I have, huh? Seems my experience is pretty much the same in every city and town. Sure, there are some minor differences but it isn't anything as terrible as you suggest. The Philippines is poorer but still not terrible.

Edit - You may shit yourself but I had to make way for Mexican cartel gangsters are one point. Shock, gasp! Mexico is ruined because organized crime exists in Mexico! Wait, I had to do the same bullshit in NYC, too. So because our gangsters are dressed nicer, Mexico is shittier, right?

First part is wrong second part is right. The US has more shitty spots due to a larger population and larger land area.

To bad I never mentioned once how you felt about your vacation. I simply said there were corrugated steel houses put together with string in baja california and that there is a truckload of poverty there.

Second, you mention factually you have more experience then me in such places, yet you don't know me at all so that can't be a fact.

Calling a place a shithole doesn't make you a racist, try going to a shit run trailer park and calling it a paradise..........seriously dude stfu.

Robtard
Fact: Trumpers think Mexico is a "shithole" because Mexico told Trump they're not paying for Trump's idiotic wall idea and Trump was made too look like a fool again

Surtur
Fact: Trumpers think Mexico is a "shithole" because Mexico told Trump they're not paying for Trump's idiotic wall idea and Trump was made too look like a fool again

LMAO! I told you not to go full retard Rob.

snowdragon

And Fact:

Simple troll comment is still a troll comment.

Flyattractor

Ahh the ability to live in a fantasy world...to bad that fantasy world is a leftist shit hole.

eek!

Robtard
LMAO! I told you not to go full retard Rob.

Okay then: Why is Mexico a shithole?

Flyattractor

Because Obama sold them guns.

Surtur

snowdragon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_Mexico

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_the_United_States

Does the USA have problems sure but when you compare that to a country where nearly 50% of its population lives on 5$ or less a day, they have alot of problems.

Surtur
"As the hub for trafficking drugs between South America and North America, Mexico has a significant problem with violence. "With the security forces facing budget cuts, a deterioration in the overall security environment is likely, leaving investors exposed to risks such as extortion, theft, and potentially the kidnapping of personnel," Verisk's Mexico analyst Grant Sunderland says."

It sounds like a blast to live there.

So a teeny tiny chance of kidnapping sure.

Robtard
Wait! What!? The US is far more prosperous than Mexico?

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/41AUw0wNduL._SX355_.jpg

Flyattractor
Yeah. MEEHEEKO is such a Great place people are literally jumping the fence to get in there....

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/waHPeTcIucM/hqdefault.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/8I2aWMubnWM/hqdefault.jpg

http://allnewspipeline.com/images/isis-threatens-texas-border.jpg

...oh wait...

dadudemon
To bad I never mentioned once how you felt about your vacation.

You're super full of shit. In the face of my very unkind and overbearing arguments, you've backpeddled to no longer taking a stance.

Well, too bad. You took a stand and tried to convince me otherwise:

Try vacationing in nonvacation spots.

Second, you mention factually you have more experience then me in such places, yet you don't know me at all so that can't be a fact.

Hi, I'm dadudemon. I'm almost never ever wrong. And my arrogance is as high as the clouds. Have we met? Do you know who I am?

Also, I'm right about you: I definitely have far far more experience than you in such places. Even if you say you lived in Mexico all your life. Because you're wrong and clearly indicate you are the Jon Snow of shitholes.

Calling a place a shithole doesn't make you a racist...

Put in the context of what we are talking about, it sure as hell does.

try going to a shit run trailer park and calling it a paradise..........seriously dude stfu.

Don't be mad because someone didn't buy into your ignorant narrative. I take 0 prisoners when someone dares suggest or hint that I am wrong about something I'm factually correct about.

Again, suck my balls, lick my nipples. Touch my butthole gently.

quanchi112
Owned.

dadudemon
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_Mexico

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_the_United_States

Does the USA have problems sure but when you compare that to a country where nearly 50% of its population lives on 5$ or less a day, they have alot of problems.

Is this your amazing argument for why we should conclude that Mexico is a shithole, I should hate Mexico, I should bar Mexicans from the US, and not vacation in Mexico?

snowdragon
You're super full of shit. In the face of my very unkind and overbearing arguments, you've backpeddled to no longer taking a stance.

Well, too bad. You took a stand and tried to convince me otherwise:

Hi, I'm dadudemon. I'm almost never ever wrong. And my arrogance is as high as the clouds. Have we met? Do you know who I am?

Also, I'm right about you: I definitely have far far more experience than you in such places. Even if you say you lived in Mexico all your life. Because you're wrong and clearly indicate you are the Jon Snow of shitholes.

Put in the context of what we are talking about, it sure as hell does.

Don't be mad because someone didn't buy into your ignorant narrative. I take 0 prisoners when someone dares suggest or hint that I am wrong about something I'm factually correct about.

Again, suck my balls, lick my nipples. Touch my butthole gently.

laughing Drugs are bad.

You very plainly attempted to say that I made you feel a certain way, I very plainly said that's that not possible. I can't tell you how your vacation "felt" since that is subjective.

Also you confused facts when you mentioned you know more about said destinations without knowing me.

Time for you to detox and relax, cocaine isn't the cure for adhd.

Flyattractor
Is this your amazing argument for why we should conclude that Mexico is a shithole, I should hate Mexico, I should bar Mexicans from the US, and not vacation in Mexico?

Yes. By Visiting there and giving them large amounts of your money you are thereby supporting their corrupt government regimes and the drug cartels that control them.

So yes. Mexico is a BAD PLACE!

snowdragon

No one said that, those are you words. Why are you being so willfully ignorant in this discussion?

I will say though that there are shithole spots in mexico and they are abundant and easy to find. I'm sorry your swank ass isn't woke enough to see them.

"Does the USA have problems sure but when you compare that to a country where nearly 50% of its population lives on 5$ or less a day, they have alot of problems."

Next, let's see your swank ass travel on less then 5$ a day and tell me how awesome it is.

dadudemon
No one said that, those are you words. Why are you being so willfully ignorant in this discussion?

Do you know what a question mark signifies at the end of a sentence?

It means the sentence is a question.

You can just answer, "No."

Why did clarify something that didn't need to be clarified and then ask an irrelevant question? Is your butt still sore over Mexico?

Take a look at what you quoted: it is a question.

I will say though that there are shithole spots in mexico and they are abundant and easy to find. I'm sorry your swank ass isn't woke enough to see them.

I very recently posted about very poor places I've visited, in Mexico. I even told you that I...wait for it...ate from from these poor people! I know, shocking.

So, yeah, you're wrong again, here. I don't need to be "woke" to like Mexicans and Mexico. I like them already, thanks.

Next, let's see your swank ass travel on less then 5$ a day and tell me how awesome it is.

I'm better than you at this:

I've stayed at places where I didn't spend anything at all. No warm water. I had to take care of farm animals. Boiled water. Etc.

How much money did I live on during those times? $0. Zero. I didn't work. I didn't spend money. No one spent money on me. And it was still nice. Loved the people I stayed with. smile

I'm more woke than you, it seems. I'm super much better than you based on the meter stick by which you measure.

Adam Grimes
Just shut up, snowdragon

snowdragon

I'm more woke than you, it seems. I'm super much better than you based on the meter stick by which you measure.

Why are you such a simpleton? The topic was about mexico being dangerous, I then brought up how its poor. Then you attempted to disprove that I guess, I'm not sure it was so terrible filled with your ego driven diatribe.

Listen your wrong, mexico is super poor when 50% of the population lives on 5$ a day or less you have issues.

I'm sure you'll come back with more trash about your vacation and your incredible insight that does nothing to counter what I said, moron.

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Just shut up, snowdragon

Herpa derpa, another one that doesn't like facts.

dadudemon
laughing Drugs are bad.

You very plainly attempted to say that I made you feel a certain way, I very plainly said that's that not possible. I can't tell you how your vacation "felt" since that is subjective.

Also you confused facts when you mentioned you know more about said destinations without knowing me.

Time for you to detox and relax, cocaine isn't the cure for adhd.

You don't have a proper response so just ad hominem me, eh? "Can't counter his points. I know! Ad hominems to the rescue!!!! WEEEE!"

Penis ****.

P.S. Still not convinced that Mexico is terrible because I stayed at a hotel in Mexico City.

snowdragon
You don't have a proper response so just ad hominem me, eh? "Can't counter his points. I know! Ad hominems to the rescue!!!! WEEEE!"
Penis ****.
P.S. Still not convinced that Mexico is terrible because I stayed at a hotel in Mexico City.

I didn't say it was terrible you tool, I said it is poor. GD you are simple.

dadudemon
Why are you such a simpleton? The topic was about mexico being dangerous, I then brought up how its poor. Then you attempted to disprove that I guess, I'm not sure it was so terrible filled with your ego driven diatribe.

Listen your wrong, mexico is super poor when 50% of the population lives on 5$ a day or less you have issues.

I'm sure you'll come back with more trash about your vacation and your incredible insight that does nothing to counter what I said, moron.

Don't summarize a very short thread. I've already quoted and showed where you tried to convince me that my perspective of Mexico and Mexicans, being nice, was wrong. You tried to do it. I quoted it. It's too late for you to edit. You will not convince me. There's nothing to convince. You're wrong. I'm not magically going to change my mind because you don't like Mexicans because you think they are dirty, nasty, and poor.

And how am I wrong? What am I wrong about? What stance did I take? I took the following stance which you've been on a tirade to convince me otherwise:

Just came back from a vacation to Mexico City, by the way. Very much enjoyed the food, the hotel, and the people were super nice. A shithole, it is not. A great country with great people with problems, it is.

It's not going to work. Still good people. Very nice. Delicious food. Even in the countryside where they are living in rickety shacks.

What amazing arguments do you have to convince me otherwise?

Pretend you've convinced me for a moment.

So now what?

I don't visit Mexico for vacations anymore? Is that your goal? What is your aim? What is it that you want me to do? What is it that you are trying to convince me of?

Adam Grimes
Eat some ice cream dude, maybe with your other mouth. You're way too hurt in the butt.

dadudemon
I didn't say it was terrible you tool, I said it is poor. GD you are simple.

Doesn't matter how much you insult me or how you want to twist you're own words.

You tried to convince me that my "something good" experience was not "something good" because Mexico is "something bad."

Replace with whatever adjectives that you want. Doesn't matter. Word game away. You're not going to convince me Mexico is "something bad" and I magically change my mind about it being a place to visit.

Robtard
The blatant bigotry against Mexico and Mexicans in this thread is pretty appalling, tbh sad

snowdragon

What amazing arguments do you have to convince me otherwise?

Are you even self aware beyond your keyboard? I said mexico is poor and you have never discussed that, you never disputed my point. You just said Mexico is great and you like the food and the company.

Great, that was never my position to say that mexicans are shitty. That was simply what I assume your position was against me that wasn't a position I took.

Mexico has alot of shitty places, ALOT of them. You don't have to believe me, just read the link I presented to understand the data. It's a country that nearly 50% of the population lives on 5$ a day or less.

dadudemon
Are you even self aware beyond your keyboard? I said mexico is poor and you have never discussed that, you never disputed my point. You just said Mexico is great and you like the food and the company.

Great, that was never my position to say that mexicans are shitty. That was simply what I assume your position was against me that wasn't a position I took.

Liar:

Just came back from a vacation to Mexico City, by the way. Very much enjoyed the food, the hotel, and the people were super nice. A shithole, it is not. A great country with great people with problems, it is.

Try vacationing in nonvacation spots.

thumb up

snowdragon
Liar:

thumb up

Man, you have issues with logic.

Happy Dance <----now its all good and I win because laughing

IWontLetYou
Wouldn't mind visiting Mexico some day, something tells me it's kind of like Texas. How wrong am I?

dadudemon
Originally posted by IWontLetYou
Wouldn't mind visiting Mexico some day, something tells me it's kind of like Texas. How wrong am I?

You're not wrong. Why did you get banned already?

dadudemon
Man, you have issues with logic.

Happy Dance <----now its all good and I win because laughing

Look....we were fine with each other, even friendly, before today.

Since you said it, we don't even disagree that Mexico is poorer than the US. Who would disagree with that?

I like Mexico and Mexicans. I think they are great. I do realize Mexico has tons of problems. Many. So does the US.

So just forget today happened and we continue to be pals who high-five over sticking it to libtards.

Surtur
You're not wrong. Why did you get banned already?

It was a sock. Must not have been reasonable. You know, like the reasonable ones we have...

Robtard
It was a sock. Must not have been reasonable. You know, like the reasonable ones we have...

^ SteveZodiac still able to trigger Surtur and he doesn't even have to be online

Surtur
^ SteveZodiac still able to trigger Surtur and he doesn't even have to be online

You cling to that Rob.

Robtard
Is Steve on? No
Has Steve been on recently? No
Are you still whining about him? Yes

Surtur
Is Steve on? No
Has Steve been on recently? No
Are you still whining about him? Yes

No, just laughing at the overall standards of this board. You knew that, but you whined anyways. It's what you do lol.

Robtard
No, just laughing at the overall standards of this board. You knew that, but you whined anyways. It's what you do lol.
https://i.imgur.com/Uyzdxlu.gif

Surtur
It's okay Rob, good effort.

snowdragon
The blatant bigotry against Mexico and Mexicans in this thread is pretty appalling, tbh sad

If you would be so kind as to point out the bigotry twards mexicans/mexico.

Surtur
Mexico seems like an awful place. Just awful. Super shitty. What about Norway though? I bet they have great malls in Norway.

Robtard
Surt, have you ever traveled outside of the US? If so, which countries?

Surtur
Surt, have you ever traveled outside of the US? If so, which countries?

Shithole countries. You know the ones.

Robtard
So you've never left the US. Not surprised actually.

Surtur
Have you? Let me guess, you're super well traveled?

Robtard
I have.

-Mexico
-Uruguay
-Italy
-Austria
-Israel

Surtur
I have.

-Mexico
-Uruguay
-Italy
-Austria
-Israel

Just awesome. Some shithole countries, but not all.

Robtard
Which are the "shitholes"?

Surtur
That's for you to figure out bro, I'm not a genie.

Adam_PoE

Robtard

Your ignorance has been noted again. /noted

Robtard

Surtur
Your ignorance has been noted again. /noted

An ignorant troll calling others ignorant. Okay.

Robtard
An ignorant troll calling others ignorant. Okay.

https://media3.giphy.com/media/61jBstXOFVIeA/giphy.gif

Surtur
https://media3.giphy.com/media/61jBstXOFVIeA/giphy.gif

Try harder.

snowdragon
"They believe Mexicans want to come to the United States illegally, because America is the Greatest Country on Earth™. Even though, they have never been anywhere else, and while simultaneously believing that America needs to be Made Great Again™.

They believe Mexico is a shithole to justify building a wall along the Southern border of the United States, despite conditions in Mexico being such that illegal immigration from Mexico has been declining since the W. Bush administration.

They have no concerns about the Northern border with Canada though. Or the vast number of Europeans who remain in the country illegally by overstaying their visas. I wonder why that is?"

Who is the "they" you are describing?

snowdragon
"They have no concerns about the Northern border with Canada though. Or the vast number of Europeans who remain in the country illegally by overstaying their visas. I wonder why that is?"

Roughly 50% of the USA's illegal immigrant issue is from over stayed visas and most of those aren't from Europe, more like Asia. But most of your talking points are half assed and not well thought out, just talking points.

quanchi112
An ignorant troll calling others ignorant. Okay. Irony and you are always running into each other.

dadudemon
Try harder.

Sorry, man...it's pretty good.

I've never posted that one before. He posted his own original (at least to KMC) Rustled Jimmies meme.

dadudemon
Roughly 50% of the USA's illegal immigrant issue is from over stayed visas and most of those aren't from Europe, more like Asia. But most of your talking points are half assed and not well thought out, just talking points.

Flesh out your points, more. With citations. Please?

Adam_PoE
Who is the "they" you are describing?

Surtur

I've never posted that one before. He posted his own original (at least to KMC) Rustled Jimmies meme.

Really seems like we're lowering the bar, but then again that's been a trend in 'Murica lately.

snowdragon
Flesh out your points, more. With citations. Please?

http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/06/us/immigration-statistics-fast-facts/index.html

Illegal european migrants aren't even a blip on the radar, nice job Adam for your shit biased postsmile

cdtm
Any place that's poor is dangerous.

That's just a fact of life.

Poverty creates dangerous sociopaths, like wealth creates robber baron sociopaths.

dadudemon
http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/06/us/immigration-statistics-fast-facts/index.html

Illegal european migrants aren't even a blip on the radar, nice job Adam for your shit biased postsmile

I didn't find the fact you stated which is what I was very interested in.

But, yes, a small portion of immigrants are from Europe.

Surtur
Originally posted by cdtm
Any place that's poor is dangerous.

That's just a fact of life.

Poverty creates dangerous sociopaths, like wealth creates robber baron sociopaths.

Yeah, but robber barons at least can wear monocles and have it not be weird.

Robtard
Really seems like we're lowering the bar, but then again that's been a trend in 'Murica lately.

^ Trig'd

dadudemon
Yeah, but robber barons at least can wear monocles and have it not be weird.

https://i.imgur.com/YJy8MfR.gif

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/YJy8MfR.gif

See,that's a person you just can't stay angry at.

Robtard

Surt eWorships you and what you post, so imo, the next time you're going to say something like that in regards to something I've posted, before doing so you should grab Surt firmly by the hand, look into his eyes and let him know everything's going to be okay.

Surtur
Surt eWorships you and what you post, so imo, the next time you're going to say something like that in regards to something I've posted, before doing so you should grab Surt firmly by the hand, look into his eyes and let him know everything's going to be okay.

That's some nice projecting going on there Rob. Top notch stuff.

Robtard
https://i.imgur.com/LTg9Kqz.jpg

Surtur
You just keep on trying champ.

Sin I AM
No mexico is nice...been going there 4 years

Flyattractor
The Rich parts are always nice.

Sin I AM
Not necessarily, you just need to keep your wits about you and have a good understanding of the language. Problem is alot of tourists want to visit a place with remedial language skillset while expecting the locals to placate them. The culture is really refreshing and if you go to less populated areas you can find alot of good historical sites and interesting people

Flyattractor
Ohhh. So you are just admitting you do have ties with the criminal parts of the Mexican society?

Gotchya.

Surtur
What a f*cking shithole.

Mexico reports highest murder rate on record

Robtard
Overall, murders in Mexico had been declining in recent years, reaching a low of 15,520 in 2014. But officials say a surge in drug-related crime reversed that trend.

Many parts of western Mexico, including the states of Guerrero, Jalisco, Sinaloa and Baja California Sur, have been caught up in violence between competing drug cartels. -snip

Oh Trumpers...

Surtur
Oh that shitty shitty country that is Mexico.

Robtard
You do realize that Mexico's drug violence directly correlates with the US' love of drugs, yeah. Surely who realized this, as a drug user yourself no less.

dadudemon
You do realize that Mexico's drug violence directly correlates with the US' love of drugs, yeah. Surely who realized this, as a drug user yourself no less.

Yeah, and our drug war. Makes the conservatives to feel good knowing that our stupid, senseless, and counterproductive drug war is causing the deaths of so very many people in "shithole countries", eh?

Robtard
Yeah, and our drug war. Makes the conservatives to feel good knowing that our stupid, senseless, and counterproductive drug war is causing the deaths of so very many people in "shithole countries", eh?

^Bingo

Strictly blaming Mexico for it's massive drug/cartel related violence/deaths while ignoring that said drug market largely exist because of America's epic love of drugs is just blinding ignorance or shitlord levels of dishonesty. Supply correlates with demand.

Surtur
Man, what a shithole country that is. Can't even handle it's own cartels and drug wars. Lame.

Robtard
Surt,

You used to think I was Black, so you made anti-Black comments to try and get to me (eg the one about me being your slave comes to mind) You used to think I was Muslim, so you made anti-Muslim/Islam comments to get to me.

Now you're attacking Mexico and Mexicans over and over, dare I ask, do you think I'm a Mexican now and/or that I'm somehow emotionally invested in Mexico? What a dullard.

Surtur
Surt,

You used to think I was Black, so you made anti-Black comments to try and get to me (eg the one about me being your slave comes to mind) You used to think I was Muslim, so you made anti-Muslim/Islam comments to get to me.

Now you're attacking Mexico and Mexicans over and over, dare I ask, do you think I'm a Mexican now and/or that I'm somehow emotionally invested in Mexico? What a dullard.

https://i.imgur.com/qNNunBL.png

dadudemon
Man, what a shithole country that is. Can't even handle it's own cartels and drug wars. Lame.

Don't talk about the USA like that. It's still a great country. Has problems. Many of which it created. But it's still great.

Surtur
Don't talk about the USA like that. It's still a great country. Has problems. Many of which it created. But it's still great.

I see what you did there, what a rascal.

dadudemon
I see what you did there, what a rascal.

I'm such a wily mother ****in' Sunnuva *****, aren't it? grouchoawe

jaden101
I just watched a lovely video of Mexican cartel members flaying a guy alive. It wasn't pleasant.

Adam_PoE
https://i.imgur.com/qNNunBL.png

"Jimmies" are dicks. Your meme just pulled a train. I guess that makes you both massive phaggots.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
"Jimmies" are dicks. Your meme just pulled a train. I guess that makes you both massive phaggots.

Nah, that's not what that means. It is almost nonsensical, the term.

Some speculate that it came from a masculinization of "panties" similar to "don't get your panties in a bunch" or "don't get your jimmies rustled" when it popped up on 4chan. This is the most likely definition/usage of the phrase when put into context of its 4chan origins.

If not, then we have sprinkles. Which is just stupid.

I am a retired Rustled Jimmies professor. Please see Robtard for the newest generation of Jimmy Rustling memes and knowledge.

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by jaden101
I just watched a lovely video of Mexican cartel members flaying a guy alive. It wasn't pleasant. Yes, it was.

SquallX

Surtur
Nah, that's not what that means. It is almost nonsensical, the term.

Some speculate that it came from a masculinization of "panties" similar to "don't get your panties in a bunch" or "don't get your jimmies rustled" when it popped up on 4chan. This is the most likely definition/usage of the phrase when put into context of its 4chan origins.

If not, then we have sprinkles. Which is just stupid.

I am a retired Rustled Jimmies professor. Please see Robtard for the newest generation of Jimmy Rustling memes and knowledge.

F*cking owned lol. He tried to rebound this and it failed. Hilarious.

Adam_PoE
F*cking owned lol. He tried to rebound this and it failed. Hilarious.

Jimmy slang penis. Related: Jimmy hat; condom.

Apparently, we are supposed to ignore the etymology of a term dating to the 19th-century, because trolls on 4chan used it differently on a dank Harambe meme, less you feel embarrassed that you posted that you take 99 dicks.

Robtard
Looks like that "f*cking owned" blew up even harder in Surt's face than those 99 cocks would, par for the course.

(Surt, "cock" is slang for penis BTW, I'm not referring to male chickens)

dadudemon
Jimmy slang penis. Related: Jimmy hat; condom.

Apparently, we are supposed to ignore the etymology of a term dating to the 19th-century, because trolls on 4chan used it differently on a dank Harambe meme, less you feel embarrassed that you posted that you take 99 dicks.

Jimmies, not jimmy.

And "Rustled Jimmies" predated Harambe public stuff by many many years. It was just gorillas, in general. 2010

And the original 4chan thread?

Jimmies status:

Not Rustled
Rustled

But wait! There's more!

First known use of it was on Funny Junk.

The popular drawing of the gorilla?

Gorilla Munch Cereal.

This is hilarious to me. I don't know why.

My jimmies are not rustled.

dadudemon
Dis:

Y2SILwiq2gA

Robtard
So we all agree that if anyone were to have 99 cocks blow up on and all over their face, it would be Surt. Cool thumb up

Adam_PoE
Jimmies, not jimmy.

Jimmies is the plural of Jimmy. It can refer to a single pair of Jimmies (underwear), or to multiple Jimmies (penises).

Since the meme in questions states, "I have 99 Jimmies," it is not grammatically correct unless it refers to the latter:

"I have 99 underwears" does not make grammatical sense, whereas "I have 99 penises," does.

The entire point is that the meme means something other than what its creators intended based on how it is worded.

But would you like your Jimmy rustled?

BackFire
Romance is brewing I see.

Naugrim

Tbh, I think that's sort of missing their point. I believe they were suggesting that the majority of the country wasn't like the area of that country you visited.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Naugrim
Tbh, I think that's sort of missing their point. I believe they were suggesting that the majority of the country wasn't like the area of that country you visited.

Did you read the whole thread?

Where I slept is not where I visited. I was all over the place, like every time I visit.

dadudemon
Jimmies is the plural of Jimmy. It can refer to a single pair of Jimmies (underwear), or to multiple Jimmies (penises).

Man...I think you've got it wrong.

Jimmy is not jimmies.

Jimmies is one underwear or multiple underwear. It's like panties, maaaan.

But would you like your Jimmy rustled?

Probably not...I'll get a vasectomy so I don't have to worry about using a jimmy.

Adam_PoE
Man...I think you've got it wrong.

Jimmy is not jimmies.

Jimmies is one underwear or multiple underwear. It's like panties, maaaan.

When a singular article of clothing is also plural, it requires a modifier. To use your example, pair of pairs of panties. So for it to be grammatically correct, and to be referring to underwear, it would need to read, "I have 99 pairs of Jimmies," i.e. "I have 99 pairs of underwear."

Grammar: the difference between "feeling you're nuts," and "feeling your nuts."

Probably not...I'll get a vasectomy so I don't have to worry about using a jimmy.

Who said pregnancy was a possibility?

dadudemon
When a singular article of clothing is also plural, it requires a modifier. To use your example, pair of pairs of panties. So for it to be grammatically correct, and to be referring to underwear, it would need to read, "I have 99 pairs of Jimmies," i.e. "I have 99 pairs of underwear."

Grammar: the difference between "feeling you're nuts," and "feeling your nuts."

I don't think that applies at all to what we are talking about. Not even a little.

"I have 99 panties." "I have 99 jimmies."

"I have 99 pairs of panties." "I have 99 pairs of jimmies."

"I have 1 pair of panties." "I have one pair of jimmies."

All of those are correct. And not a single would would be correct as "panty" or "jimmy" in this context.

Look, check out wiktionary:

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/panty

This is the oddest argument. The inventor of the use has it as jimmies. It has been jimmies and never jimmy. So even if we forget about panties as the female analogue to jimmies...it's still just jimmies and never jimmy.

Bashar Teg
you're all wrong. "jimmies" in an old term for ice cream sprinkles. so if you're holding a cone and someone bumps into you, some sprinkles fall off. thus that person had rustled your jimmies. you're welcome.

MythLord
You're all incorrect. Jimmies is a term for multiple people named Jimmy. Now how the hell did my thread get derailed into discussing the historical accuracy of a harambe meme!?

Bashar Teg
https://billypenn.com/2017/03/20/jimmies-vs-sprinkles-why-philly-fights-over-what-we-call-an-ice-cream-topping/

Surtur
Looks like that "f*cking owned" blew up even harder in Surt's face than those 99 cocks would, par for the course.

(Surt, "cock" is slang for penis BTW, I'm not referring to male chickens)

Jimmies, not jimmy.

And "Rustled Jimmies" predated Harambe public stuff by many many years. It was just gorillas, in general. 2010

And the original 4chan thread?

Jimmies status:

Not Rustled
Rustled

But wait! There's more!

First known use of it was on Funny Junk.

The popular drawing of the gorilla?

Gorilla Munch Cereal.

This is hilarious to me. I don't know why.

Nope, nothing blew up lol. Try again.

Rockydonovang

It's very close to true

So it's still a lie

dadudemon
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
you're all wrong. "jimmies" in an old term for ice cream sprinkles. so if you're holding a cone and someone bumps into you, some sprinkles fall off. thus that person had rustled your jimmies. you're welcome.

I've already made this point. You're not helping at all. Sprinkles is definitely not the correct use, here. You NU jimmies using "helper."

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
So it's still a lie

No, it's "mostly true."

You're not very familiar with Political Fact Check's truth-0-meter, are you? smile

Bashar Teg
it's also a stupid meme that stopped being funny years ago. retards still love posting it, though...when pretending to win arguments.

dadudemon
it's also a stupid meme that stopped being funny years ago. retards still love posting it, though...when pretending to win arguments.

I am one of those retards. I love the meme. I absolutely love it.

https://i.imgur.com/VJRIvU4.gif

Surtur

https://i.imgur.com/vt7yc1x.jpg

Rockydonovang
No, it's "mostly true."

You're not very familiar with Political Fact Check's truth-0-meter, are you? smile
I'm more aware than you are it seems. Saying something false is a lie. Not a single part of what Trump said was true. A wholly false statement can't be mostly true.

Bashar Teg
quantifiable proof that nobody really cares about jimmies anymore https://tinyurl.com/y9uzhqqp

dadudemon
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
I'm more aware than you are it seems. Saying something false is a lie. Not a single part of what Trump said was true. A wholly false statement can't be mostly true.

No, it's "mostly true."

dadudemon
quantifiable proof that nobody really cares about jimmies anymore https://tinyurl.com/y9uzhqqp

Quantifiable proof that many are still interested in jimmies, you mean?

You're not even glass half empty. You're simply denying reality.

Respond to this short survey:

Please check the box that represents the current state of your jimmies:

Not Rustled
Rustled

Naugrim
Did you read the whole thread?

Where I slept is not where I visited. I was all over the place, like every time I visit.

I hadn't but your statement seems to run counter with you saying:

"I want to go to swanky malls and get awesome treatment at spas when on vacation. I certainly don't want to do nothing and drink bad water in the countryside."

Are you saying most of the country was swanky malls and awesome treatment spas?

dadudemon
I hadn't but your statement seems to run counter with you saying:

You're mistaken. You're misreading it on purpose, too.

Are you saying most of the country was swanky malls and awesome treatment spas?

Explain how you could conclude this when I've made myself very clear. Only an idiot could possibly make this conclusion from my words. U trollin' bro? (You are)

Unless you're implying you like; and, therefore, I must, as well; sleeping in very poor places when you go on vacation?

Edit - It's right there in the quote, too. There's nothing contradictory in my words. While I do visit very poor places (as part of where I like to go), I'm certainly not going to stay in the countryside and do nothing. That's just stupid.

Naugrim
You're misreading it on purpose, too.

Sorry, what? What are you talking about?

U trollin' bro? (You are)

I most certainly am not my good sir.

While I do visit very poor places (as part of where I like to go), I'm certainly not going to stay in the countryside and do nothing. That's just stupid.

Ah, so you're saying you stayed in nice upscale places and visited poor places? I gotcha. You kinda of confused me at first with your statement:

"Just came back from a vacation to Mexico City, by the way. Very much enjoyed the food, the hotel, and the people were super nice. A shithole, it is not."

Since that implies that because you enjoyed the place where you stayed, Mexico as a whole was not a shithole since you seemed to be responding to Surtur calling it one.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>