Who's the best fodder exterminator?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FrothByte
Which superhero has the best track record in exterminating fodder? I'm not asking who has the most potential at taking out fodder but rather who already has had the best feats of taking out fodder. Superheroes only. Criteria to consider:

*Quantity of fodder dispatched
*Quality of fodder dispatched
*Ease with which they dispatch fodder
*Speed at which they dispatch fodder
*Style with which they dispatch fodder

So... who's the champion fodder exterminator?

Silent Master
Do civilians count as fodder?

If so, Superman might just win.

Nevan
Originally posted by Silent Master

If so, Superman might just win. The fact that this might be true is sad.

FrothByte
lol. Well I do hope we only consider actively resisting fodder.

Adam Grimes

If so, Superman might just win. You are very dense my friend.

Battle of NY + Sokovia = the Avengers. thumb up

Silent Master
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
You are very dense my friend.

Battle of NY + Sokovia = the Avengers. thumb up

You obviously didn't watch the movie as the Avengers went out of their way to protect civilains.

Adam Grimes
You obviously didn't watch the movie as the Avengers went out of their way to protect civilains. People still died, so your point is?

Silent Master
People still died, so your point is?

Not a bad quan impression, I'd rate it a 4/10

Adam Grimes
Not a bad quan impression, I'd rate it a 4/10 Nothing better to say?

Noted.

FrothByte
Ok fellas, back to topic. We won't include non-combatants as fodder.

Silent Master
Originally posted by FrothByte
Ok fellas, back to topic. We won't include non-combatants as fodder.

No problem, DC fanboys can never let go of their butt-hurt. I should have expected one showing up and sh!tting the bed.

Back to the topic, either someone with an AOE or superspeed. guys like Quicksilver or Thor would rank fairly high.

Adam Grimes
Ok fellas, back to topic. We won't include non-combatants as fodder. Thanks for that, friend.

Some upset folks get a little too sore in the butt when logic hits them in the backside.

------------

The winner would pretty much be GotG's Celestial as it killed a planet full of fodder. Does he count?

FrothByte
Thanks for that, friend.

Some upset folks get a little too sore in the butt when logic hits them in the backside.

------------

The winner would pretty much be GotG's Celestial as it killed a planet full of fodder. Does he count?

Not sure I'd consider the celestial as a superhero.

Adam Grimes
It might have been a planet full of bad people.

Silent Master
Not sure I'd consider the celestial as a superhero.

If only you specified superhero somewhere in your OP.

Adam Grimes
I didn't read the OP omg!!!

Sue me upset guy

Robtard
Thor's lightning-smash in Jotunheim killed 393 Frost Giants. That's not too shabby.

Surtur
Originally posted by Nevan
The fact that this might be true is sad.

Pshhh, take this elsewhere. Superman achieving victory is always worth celebration.

Be glad he allowed everybody else to live on his Earth. This guy allows Batman to exist. Let that sink in. Full on lets Batman exist.

Josh_Alexander
Which superhero has the best track record in exterminating fodder? I'm not asking who has the most potential at taking out fodder but rather who already has had the best feats of taking out fodder. Superheroes only. Criteria to consider:

*Quantity of fodder dispatched
*Quality of fodder dispatched
*Ease with which they dispatch fodder
*Speed at which they dispatch fodder
*Style with which they dispatch fodder

So... who's the champion fodder exterminator?

Since everything right now is on SW mode, i go with Sidious.

Sidious is the classic example of Evil defeating Good.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Since everything right now is on SW mode, i go with Sidious.

Sidious is the classic example of Evil defeating Good.

Superhero, dude. SuperHERO. And feats killing fodder. FODDER.

TheVaultDweller
One that people tend to forget about is X3 Phoenix, who was literally disintegrating everything (including enemy soldiers, fellow Brotherhood mutants etc.) with her powers at the end of The Last Stand. Any individual who can disintegrate dozens of enemies at once is a great fodder buster.

Though I guess she was kind of a villain at that point. But damnit, I am sticking to my guns here.

FrothByte
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
One that people tend to forget about is X3 Phoenix, who was literally disintegrating everything (including enemy soldiers, fellow Brotherhood mutants etc.) with her powers at the end of The Last Stand. Any individual who can disintegrate dozens of enemies at once is a great fodder buster.

Though I guess she was kind of a villain at that point. But damnit, I am sticking to my guns here.

I already thought of that, but that's why I limited it to heroes. I consider dark phoenix a villain, or at the very least not a hero. If we started including villains there'd be too many mass murderers.

TheVaultDweller
Well, by sheer virtue of their powers, MCU Quicksilver and DCEU Flash (even with his incompetence), are good fodder exterminators. We see Pietro and Barry mow through scores of Ultron Bots and Parademons in moments at points in their respective films.

And if we include TV Superheroes, then CW Flash is a definite contender, considering he has done things like clear out Nanda Parbat, and defeated a 100 metahumans in seconds.

Scoobless
There had to have been tens of thousands of enemy soldiers on the Death stars that were blown up by Luke and Lando. No high quality kills though.

Wolverine cleaned out the Weapon X compound easily in X-Men: Apocalypse.

Blade: in the opening night club scene of his movie (and other scenes) went through unscathed with a bunch of kills.

MCU Quicksilver seemed to detroy Ultron bots by merely touching them at superspeed.

Optimus Prime wrecked the Decepticons singlehandedly at the end of Transformers 2

ShadowFyre
No particular order. Just ones that come to mind.

Yondu- GOTG2 ship scene should be enough to put him on this list.
Thor- Treating spacewhales like fodder , the frost Giants, the undead he fodderized.
Blade- probably one of the higher counts of individual movie kills.
Legolas- yeah, he's probably up there with Blade

Yeah. Blades probably my favorite

Josh_Alexander
Superhero, dude. SuperHERO. And feats killing fodder. FODDER.

Ohhh heroes.

Hulk
Luke Skywalker

FrothByte
Originally posted by Josh_Alexander
Ohhh heroes.

Hulk
Luke Skywalker

Skywalker? I don't recall him taking out that much fodder tio be honest...

Stigma
Superman, Zod, Faora, Fox Quicksilver, Magneto. Definitely not Thor.

Josh_Alexander
Skywalker? I don't recall him taking out that much fodder tio be honest...

I agree with Scoobless.

Originally posted by Scoobless
There had to have been tens of thousands of enemy soldiers on the Death stars that were blown up by Luke and Lando. No high quality kills though.

John Murdoch
The 6 different versions of Bond have a bullet point that reads "Must be able to engage and incapacitate multiple soldiers, henchman, and other nameless bad guys that have difficulty aiming weapons" in their job description from MI6.

Flyattractor
Judge Dredd from his (good) Movie was quite adapt and putting down the fodder. And all with out any kind fo Super Powres it must be said.

TheVaultDweller
Kind of a pity this is only limited to Superheroes. John Rambo would actually shit on the majority of the people here. He has literally killed several hundred fodder across various movies at this point.

Dreampanther
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Thor- Treating spacewhales like fodder , the frost Giants, the undead he fodderized

I'd say Thor qualified himself as a real contender with that scene, he went through dozens of undead in seconds and he didn't even use lightning, iirc.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.