Supernan vs Beerus the Destroyer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JBL
Beerus was served bad food on DC earth, now he's mad and going to try and destroy the earth. Can Superman stop him?

cdtm
Superman can solo the ToP, everyone in the audience, the hakaishin, Tenshi, Daishinkan, and Zeno.

carver9
Beerus blows the Galaxy up and call it a day.

RealityWarper
Beerus uses a microscopic amount of energy and vaporizes Superman.

cdtm
laughing out loud

Seriously though, should be closed for spite.

Every Superman thread should be closed for spite. Because Superman is the most powerful character ever made, never loses, and I know him personally and he says he would win, and he never lies so I believe him.

Superman wins.

Damborgson
Spite.

DarkSaint85
Supernan wins. Beerus gets fed a proper meal for once and oooh he shouldn't be getting in so many fights,and is he sleeping ok? Whatever happened to that nice girl he was dating last Christmas, with the funny name, Aubrey something or other? It sounded bit foreign, you have to be careful with those kinds of girls.

https://ifiwasreallycrazy.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/supernan_pic-blog-1.jpg

Prof. T.C McAbe
JBLs hate is so strong that even his fingers can't bear to type the name of his greatest enemy.

Damborgson
To be honest I'm still butthurt at him drafting Superman then dropping out with him during the tournament of power.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Damborgson
To be honest I'm still butthurt at him drafting Superman then dropping out with him during the tournament of power. Trust me, he did the rest of you a favor.

Damborgson
Pfft, please. You think anyone here was worried about a super light speed plus +, no strength cap, indestructible embodiment of will who shoots suns out of his eyes?

JBL
Originally posted by Damborgson
Pfft, please. You think anyone here was worried about a super light speed plus +, no strength cap, indestructible embodiment of will who shoots suns out of his eyes? Ah I thought it best to drop out because I didnt want superman fans to think I was going to hinder superman plus I didn't want others to laugh at Me for presenting superman as if he had no limit to his strength and make false claims about his other abilities. Glad you didn't pick him up.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Ah I thought it best to drop out because I did want superman fans to think I was going to hinder superman plus I didn't want others to laugh at Me for presenting superman as if he had no limit to his strength and make false claims about his other abilities. Glad you didn't pick him up.

thumb up Damborg is a known Superfan.

Sickening.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Sickening.

Fanboys are the worst. Superman fanboys like Dam, the worst of the worst. thumb down

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by cdtm
Fanboys are the worst. Superman fanboys like Dam, the worst of the worst. thumb down

WHY DO YOU ASK FOR DEATH?!!

JBL

Sickening. If dam was mentioned after the word OTHER, how does that put him as a superman fan? Two different set of people. But you superman fans have this uncanny ability to twist what you read to fit your agenda. Gets debunked every time, but it's there.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
If dam was mentioned after the word OTHER, how does that put him as a superman fan? Two different set of people. But you superman fans have this uncanny ability to twist what you read to fit your agenda. Gets debunked every time, but it's there.

A: not serious,but good to see you once again fail to grasp the point

B: Missing the point to which I am replying to, which was the last sentence 'glad you didn't pick him up'.

Looks like the uncanny ability isn't limited.

JBL
A: not serious,but good to see you once again fail to grasp the point

B: Missing the point to which I am replying to, which was the last sentence 'glad you didn't pick him up'.

Looks like the uncanny ability isn't limited. If he thinks that superman had no cap on his strength, then why would anyone with common sense listen to his arguments.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beerus defeats Superman in a single attack.

Hakai.

RealityWarper
Originally posted by XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
Beerus defeats Superman in a single attack.

Hakai.

Unnecessary.

A sparkle of energy is enough.

Damborgson
Its true though thumb up I would stomp on a puppy just to get a chance to drink Supermans bath water. And this is fact.

leonidas
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/10/103530/2994542-thor-crying.jpg

Damborgson
That was my avy in 2012 laughing out loud

When Thor was getting one shot weekly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.