Zero Hour Parallax runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
How far can he go?

1. White Lantern Kyle
2. Volthoom (peak)
3. Original Ion
4. Imperiex Prime
5. Hourman w/ warlogog
6. Time Trapper and Cosmic Extant
7. Pralaya
8. Dream of the Endless

xJLxKing
Stops at 5

Prof. T.C McAbe
Clears

cdtm
Stops at 3.

NoctisOwen
3 could be trouble, but def stops at 5

Galan007
^ #3 wouldn't be any trouble at all.

Ion (I) absorbed the energies of the CPB. ZH Parallax absorbed the energies of the CPB + residual energies generated by AM during COIE + Time-Trapper's Entropic control/power. IOW, Parallax would stomp Ion without much(if any) difficulty, tbh.

It was also stated that when ZH Parallax was whipping up a creation in his own image, he nearly succeeded in inadvertently recreating "most of what existed before COIE"(ie. nigh-infinite universes), before Spectre(and co.) managed to stop him and reset creation.

Anywho, ZH Parallax has a very good chance of beating the Worlogog, imo. He could logically get as far at #7/Pralaya, imo.

MrMind
Originally posted by Galan007
^ #3 wouldn't be any trouble at all.

Ion (I) absorbed the energies of the CPB. ZH Parallax absorbed the energies of the CPB + residual energies generated by AM during COIE + Time-Trapper's Entropic control/power. IOW, Parallax would stomp Ion without much(if any) difficulty, tbh.

It was also stated that when ZH Parallax was whipping up a creation in his own image, he nearly succeeded in inadvertently recreating "most of what existed before COIE"(ie. nigh-infinite universes), before Spectre(and co.) managed to stop him and reset creation.

Anywho, ZH Parallax has a very good chance of beating the Worlogog, imo. He could logically get as far at #7/Pralaya, imo.

Are both Hal Spectre and Corrigan Spectre more powerful than ZH Parallax?

Galan007
Corrigan-Spectre was obviously instrumental in stopping ZH Parallax. However, Hal was only attacked after he'd already began remaking creation, which required a good deal of his power/concentration(as I said above: it has since been revealed that he was inadvertently recreating most of the infinite pre-crisis multiverse at the time) Despite this, Parallax was still capable of giving Spectre a very good fight -- even at these weakened levels, his blasts were still capable of hurting Spectre to an extent:
https://i.imgur.com/u1lAVpl.jpg

Hal-Spectre is the most powerful version of the character to date, imo. Not only did he become a bonafide multiversal entity, but he was able to tap directly into the Logoz itself at will -- NO other version of the character has been able to do this. He is beyond ZH Parallax in every conceivable way.

MrMind
Originally posted by Galan007
Corrigan-Spectre was obviously instrumental in stopping ZH Parallax. However, Hal was only attacked after he'd already began remaking creation, which required a good deal of his power/concentration(as I said above: it has since been revealed that he was inadvertently recreating most of the infinite pre-crisis multiverse at the time) Despite this, Parallax was still capable of giving Spectre a very good fight -- even at these weakened levels, his blasts were still capable of hurting Spectre to an extent:
https://i.imgur.com/u1lAVpl.jpg

Hal-Spectre is the most powerful version of the character to date, imo. Not only did he become a bonafide multiversal entity, but he was able to tap directly into the Logoz itself at will -- NO other version of the character has been able to do this. He is beyond ZH Parallax in every conceivable way.

thumb up thumb up
Thanks for the info
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/8/80518/1722011-1474593_parallax_emerald_knights_super.png

Parallax was collapsing the entire timelines, would you say he is def on multiversal level?

Galan007
That is one source referencing the scope/scale of his power... This is the one I was referencing, though:
https://i.imgur.com/75C3ZKD.jpg
"He would have created multiple universes with multiple earths, unwittingly restoring much of what existed before the Crisis."

That tells us ZH Parallax had the power to subconsciously create a nigh-infinite amount of universes. So yeah, he's definitely multiversal, imo.

Zack M
Parayla would be too much. She's basically Oblivion/Great Evil Beast type of character. She basically wiped out the entire multiverse (Infinite universes at the time).

Mindset
Stops at Kyle.

Good thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.