Debunked Thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JBL
My character did this or can do that!! Yes he/she can/did!! No he/she didn't/can't!! Well let's debunk some things people believe their character did or thought they did that didn't happen. Characters.. Thor. Surfer. Hulk. Superman. WW. Thanos. Darkseid. Flash.

DarkSaint85
Who is the final arbiter?

JBL
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Who is the final arbiter? Any Mod that's not a fan of those named. If push comes to shove, it will be me, but I'm debunking too.

celeyhyga17
Originally posted by JBL
My character did this or can do that!! Yes he/she can/did!! No he/she didn't/can't!! Well let's debunk some things people believe their character did or thought they did that didn't happen. Characters.. Thor. Surfer. Hulk. Superman. WW. Thanos. Darkseid. Flash.
Been done.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=474929&pagenumber=1

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Who is the final arbiter? Some writers.

JBL
I see. But this is new stuff. Thanks though.

Faceless808
Originally posted by JBL
Any Mod that's not a fan of those named. If push comes to shove, it will be me, but I'm debunking too.

Because your well known for your unbiased opinions, right?

MrMind
Originally posted by Faceless808

laughing rolling on floor laughing

JBL
Because your well known for your unbiased opinions, right? [/QUOTE If something gets debunked, what on earth could I or anyone else say?? But don't worry, superman is safe. Right?

xJLxKing
laughing out loud

JBL
Good, good let the fear grow.😩

RealityWarper
An anti-bias thread ? thumb up

-Pr-
We have one of those already. Feel free to use it at your leisure.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.