Star Wars Rebels Season 4 Trailer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DarthAnt66
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

Oh boi.

DarthAnt66
Ian McDiramid's back.

FreshestSlice
Ezra being Snoke could not be more confirmed.

Beniboybling
eek!

Zenwolf
Looks good, but we've been led astray before. I'm remaining optimistic though in that the last half won't be bogged down.

NewGuy01
>the ones
>palpatine vs ezra
>wolves still relevant

hahahahahahahaha

ILS
If it takes one dog to subdue Maul, Ezra was wise to bring three large wolves against Sidious. That'll be one hell of a fight.

|King Joker|

Azronger

ares834
Sidious? Really? lmao

Sirion_Of_Doom
what is this trash

DarthAnt66
It looks like Ezra is kneeling before Sidious as it fades into the final shot.

DarthAnt66
https://i.imgur.com/5URISCB.jpg

I'm also glad they're further reinforcing Rex is in ROTJ.

I find that so cool.

NewGuy01
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
It looks like Ezra is kneeling before Sidious as it fades into the final shot.

u watching a different video from me bro?

DarthAnt66
https://i.imgur.com/xCdhQzY.png

As it fades from black to the scene, Ezra visibly rises (and Palpatine's head moves upward).

Either Sidious forced him onto his knees or he kneeled.

Beniboybling
good, valky should take notes

|King Joker|

TheNuisanceBird
The other day I was thinking what if Kanan died soon and what a hell of an ending it'd be if the last scene in the series was Ezra about to escape somewhere with Sabine and Zeb only for the shuttle ramp to lower with Sidious walking out who then launches Force lightning as the screen goes black.

Rockydonovang
Well obviously Ezra>Sidious.

So far season 4 has been consistently good, let's hope it can keep that up.

Azronger
I like my piranha beetles better.

MythLord
By God, they're gonna make the Ones and Sidious cr@p...

Freedon Nadd
You are good at writing. Wrote stories, Az?

Kurk
*yawn*

Sheev being in it will probably make it better than last season, but really I want them to end it. I'm surprised Sheev himself will being dealing with fodder like Ezra; I guess it goes to show how incompetent Vader and the inquisitors can be.

Darth Thor
Is it really that surprising? Palpatine was the last stepping stone for Rebels. Tarkin in S1, Vader and Maul in S2 and S3...

Anyway at least this means Ezra dies.

Kurk
Originally posted by Darth Thor
Is it really that surprising? Palpatine was the last stepping stone for Rebels. Tarkin in S1, Vader and Maul in S2 and S3...

Anyway at least this means Ezra dies. It's suprising that he's getting his hands dirty over fodder.

Beniboybling

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Kurk
It's suprising that he's getting his hands dirty over fodder.
Eh, the Rebellion is ramping up and Ezra is a Child of the Force.

The Merchant
Really shouldn't have made the OG Inquisitor a Grand Inquisitor. Tarkin should have came like in S2 or 3. Maul and Vader in S4

The_Tempest
Originally posted by DarthAnt66
Eh, the Rebellion is ramping up and Ezra is a Child of the Force.

Seems pretty thin to justify the personal attention of a galactic emperor, but we'll see how it turns out.

XSUPREMEXSKILLZ
But The Ones of Mortis aren't. smile

The_Tempest
Anchorites sounds so much better than Ones.

DarthSkywalker0
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Anchorites sounds so much better than Ones.

thumb up

Galan007
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Seems pretty thin to justify the personal attention of a galactic emperor, but we'll see how it turns out. Wouldn't be the first time that Palpatine has focused his attention on relative nobodies, though. In the Vader comic series, for example, he put a great deal of personal time/attention/focus into Cylo's band of non-force-adept feebs, after all. /shrug

But yeah, aside from Palpatine's appearance, this was the most intriguing tidbit from the trailer for me:
https://i.imgur.com/TIsFwJ1.jpg

...Could be nothing, of course. OR it could be a very big 'something'. Either way, I'm always glad to see 'The Ones' recognized in canon outside of TCW. thumb up

Naugrim
I will finish Rebels... If only for Sidious and the Ones.

ares834
Palpatine taking such a personal interest in Ezra is pretty stupid. He has far more important things to do then deal with a mediocre Jedi. Hopefully, they give him a good reason to take such an interest.

And even more so, hopefully, they don't have him humiliated by the Rebels like they did repeatedly with Maul. The fact that they have Ian McDiarmid voicing Sidious makes me think they will give the character the proper gravitas and respect he deserves but it still remains a worry.

Despite all that I'm excited to see it.

Darth Thor
Originally posted by Kurk
It's suprising that he's getting his hands dirty over fodder.

I mean Tarkin did. Vader did.

Naugrim
Which is just as stupid. thumb up

Darth Thor
^ Oh I completely agree.

Tarkin intervening and failing aside, S1 was by far the best season of Rebels.

The GI was a great villain for the Rebels team.

Freedon Nadd
Rebels Inquisitor be like: What am I doing there in that drawing?

Greysentinel365
Can this cancer end already.

We're so close.

The Ellimist
Sidious vs. Ezra and Kanan would be a funny fight

hutchy1345
When did a wolf subdue maul?

And when was ezra a child of the force??

I mustn't have been paying much attention to seasons 1-3, haven't watched any of season 4 though

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by The Ellimist
Sidious vs. Ezra and Kanan would be a funny fight

Really depends who's writing.

TheNuisanceBird
Originally posted by hutchy1345

I mustn't have been paying much attention to seasons 1-3, haven't watched any of season 4 though

It was when Maul and friends raided the Hutt party and Embo's dog tackled Maul when he was fighting Sugi.

I don't know. Ezra's pretty ****ing naturally talented though.

Season 4's by far the best. Honestly Rebels has really grown on me.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird

Really? I found S4 to be kinda meh thus far, S1 still is the best imo. But then I guess the rest of S4 could be good.

hutchy1345
Is there much that I've missed in season 4, or could I just start watching now, want to see this sidious arc for sure!

hutchy1345
Originally posted by TheNuisanceBird
It was when Maul and friends raided the Hutt party and Embo's dog tackled Maul when he was fighting Sugi.

I don't know. Ezra's pretty ****ing naturally talented though.

How much potential do you think he has?

Kurk

I mustn't have been paying much attention to seasons 1-3, haven't watched any of season 4 though https://youtu.be/k71P8HPGkrE?t=2m44s

TheNuisanceBird
How much potential do you think he has?

I'm not sure. Him using a Force push out of nowhere is pretty good. Unlike Rey, this is somewhat realistic because we've had cases of Force sensitives slowly get hints at their powers before using them in such situations. Plus Ezra still had to train and work towards things like mind tricks.

He likely has the power to be extremely powerful which is why Sidious is possibly trying to manipulate him.

Galan007
Any thoughts on the fate of Thrawn?

Do you think that he, too, will be killed-off by the end of this season(Bendu foresaw his defeat in the S3 finale, remember) -- or do you think he will endure beyond the show..?

*Keep in mind that a Thrawn comic book miniseries begins next month, and a new Thrawn novel drops in July.

carthage
Why would the Emperor even bother with Ezra
Now I really have to admit this show has jumped the shark

Galan007
Perhaps the same reason he bothered with Cylo's pack of non-force-adept feebs in the Vader series: personal intrigue.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.