X-Men vs Teen Titans

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smurph
Storm
Psylocke
Rogue
Magik
Namor
Iceman

vs.

Miss Martian
Starfire
Raven
Superboy
Beast Boy
Wonder Girl

RealityWarper
Iceman solos. The X-mens aren't Superboy Prime...

leonidas
Originally posted by Smurph
Storm
Psylocke
Rogue
Magik
Namor
Iceman

vs.

Miss Martian
Starfire
Raven
Superboy
Beast Boy
Wonder Girl

hmm, close but i'd take the x-men. i think magik is the determining factor tbh. that hax sword would totally f up raven and maybe m'gann too. betsy answers m'gann anyway and rogue can handle donna while namor takes sb. the more i think about it, the more i think the x-men take this one rather handily. the titans got no answer for nagik, who could at the least (and being cheap) port almost any of the titans into a bfr...

MrMind
I say edge to Titans in a really close fight, this is one powerful titans lineup

Between miss martian tk suspend opponents off the ground, raven soul self, starfire energy projection, and superboy wonder girl blitzing, The team dynamic is pretty awesome

Philosophía
The X-Men's only chance is if Psylocke can get Superboy to turn against them, imo.

And that's assuming Miss Martian gets taken out of the game, so as not to run interference.

Damborgson
How do you see Namor stacking up against Superboy?

riv6672
Leo & MrMind make really good points for both sudes dammit. I'm undecided.

Philosophía
Originally posted by Damborgson
How do you see Namor stacking up against Superboy? Very badly, I have a really high opinion of Conner physically, especially after Geoff Johns got a hold of him. And that's not even considering heat vision , super-speed , tactile-telekinesis. He'd destroy him in a forum fight.

leonidas
i'd say rogue could take out connor though. seems the x-men have too many unanswerable power sets for the titans.

Philosophía
Current Rogue?

leonidas
i'm going with the classic version. you have a much stronger case if its current.

Zack M
Edge to Titans. Current Jon is a beast.

xJLxKing

Zack M
Not the little boy. Unless that's the version that is being used.

Zack M
Wonder Girl also got a little boost. Took on Wonder Woman.

Genii96
The xmen win this fight rather handily... Magik being a strong factor in that

krisblaze
Edge to Titans but it's a tough call.

Overall I'd say they have more impressive showings and the x-men simply can't mach them when you start comparing high-end feats. They have a few wild cards like Magik though.

However, if the X-men had Havok on their team...

Smurph
Yeah, use classic Rogue, her power level is much easier to gauge.

I see Superboy and Raven as the biggest threats on team 2. If Magik and Storm can successfully control the battlefield to separate the weaker members so that the X-Men can tag-team Superboy, then the X-Men can take it. If not, it'll be hard to contend with the Titans.

Zack M
Which Superboy are you using?

Flyattractor
Isn't Magik a straight up Macguffin type charater?

Smurph
Originally posted by Zack M
Which Superboy are you using? Whatever could be considered the current standard. If there's been a very recent power up that only you know about, then the version before that happened.

Zack M
I don't think a Superboy is in current continuity now. I think the last one (DCnU) merged into this uber psionic being. Something that would be spite. Or there is the regular version everyone loves, the one that fought Prime in Infinite Crisis or whatever.

Philosophía
Superman's biological son is now Superboy, and I doubt Smurph had him in mind.

My answer was with Post-Crisis Superboy, cloned out of Lex and Superman.

Zack M
That Superboy isn't even on the Titans, anyway.

SamZED
Titans.

krisblaze
I assumed Superboy under Johns.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.